This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Crock Pot Chicken Parmesan Sliders are so fun to make and eat. They are perfect for family dinner, Game day, parties and more. The chicken is so tender and amazing and the entire recipe is bursting with flavor.
Crock Pot Chicken Parmesan Sliders
Our family loves sliders and this new recipe is amazing! We love Hawaiian Roll Pizza Sliders and Jalapeño Poppers Burger Sliders recipe so everyone was super excited to try this new recipe.
The entire family went crazy over Crock Pot Chicken Parmesan Sliders. These parmesan chicken sliders were made with simple ingredients and everything is tossed in the slow cooker for an amazing meal to come home to.
If you love Chicken Parmesan, this is a must try. These chicken parm sliders are the perfect size and just have the best flavor. You only need a couple of chicken breasts to make this meal so it is easy on the budget. Another idea is to use leftover chicken!
Perfect Game Day Recipe:
We love hosting friends and family at our house for the big game. But feeding everyone can get expensive. I love making sliders as every one loves the smaller portions and this recipe is perfect for a crowd.
This Chicken Parmesan Sliders are always a crowd favorite. They are full of flavor and you get the flavors of chicken parmesan in a smaller form.
- Chicken Breasts
- Marinara Sauce
- Italian Seasoning
- Minced Garlic
- Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- Hawaiian rolls cut in half lengthwise
- Parmesan Cheese
- Butter, melted
- Garlic Salt
How to Make Chicken Parmesan Sliders:
- Add ingredients to slow cooker – Place the chicken, salt, pepper, marinara sauce, Italian seasoning and garlic in a crock pot.
- Cook on low or high – Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
- Remove the Chicken – Shred the chicken and stir back in the crock pot.
- Prepare the Oven – Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice Rolls – Slice the Hawaiian Rolls in half and place the bottom half of the Hawaiian Rolls in a 9X13 baking dish or baking sheet.
- Divide Chicken – Spoon the chicken on the Hawaiian rolls in the pan.
- Add cheese – Top with the shredded mozzarella cheese and the top Hawaiian rolls.
- Mix together garlic butter mixture – Meanwhile stir together the parmesan cheese, melted butter and garlic salt.
- Brush on Rolls – Brush on top of the Hawaiian Rolls in the pan.
- Bake Sliders – Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 15-20 minutes. Then remove the foil and bake for 2-5 minutes to golden brown the top of the Hawaiian rolls.
- Serve and Enjoy – We recommend serving hot. You can even serve with a side of marinara sauce. Enjoy!
How long to Cook Chicken in Slow Cooker:
Making chicken in the slow cooker is our favorite way to cook chicken. We usually just take chicken out of the freezer and place it in the crock pot. We prefer to cook our chicken on low for 6 to 8 hours.
But you can easily cook it on high for 3 to 4 hours.
Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan Slider Tips:
- Shred Chicken – Once you chicken is done cooking, shred the chicken with a hand mixer or a stand mixer to easily shred. It saves so much time and the chicken comes our perfectly shredded.
- Add back to Slow Cooker – Once you have shredded chicken and preparing the rolls, add the chicken back to the crock pot. This allows the chicken to soak up all the marinara mixture.
- Rolls – Change the rolls to what you have on hand. We used Hawaiian Sweet Rolls but you can use hamburger rolls or pick some up at your local bakery.
- Chicken – You can use chicken thighs or chicken tenders if you prefer.
What to Serve with Chicken Parmesan Sliders:
- Veggies and Fruit – We have made this for parties and just served it with a veggie tray, chips and tropical fruit salad.
- Side Salad – It is also good with a simple green salad. Just keep it easy.
- More Side Dish Ideas – You can also serve it with extra marinara sauce for dipping. Also, see What to Serve with Chicken Parmesan for more side dish ideas.
How to Store Leftovers:
If you have leftovers, store the chicken mixture separate from the rolls in an air tight container. The mixture will stay good for about 3 to 4 days. Once you are ready to serve again, top with your favorite roll.
Print this Chicken Parmesan Sliders on Hawaiian Rolls recipe below:
Crock Pot Chicken Parmesan Sliders
- Place the chicken, salt, pepper, marinara sauce, Italian seasoning and garlic in a crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
- Shred the chicken and stir back in the crock pot.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice the Hawaiian Rolls in half and place the bottom half of the Hawaiian Rolls in a 9X13 pan.
- Spoon the chicken on the Hawaiian rolls in the pan.
- Top with the shredded mozzarella cheese, the grated parmesan cheese (reserve 1 tablespoon for the top) and the top Hawaiian rolls.
- Brush on top of the Hawaiian Rolls in the pan with the melted butter. Sprinkle the remaining parmesan cheese and garlic salt on top.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 15-20 minutes. Then remove the foil and bake for 2-5 minutes to brown the top of the Hawaiian rolls.
- Serve immediately while warm and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
Try these other Quick Easy Sliders Recipe:
- Hawaiian Roll Pizza Sliders Recipe
- Jalapeño Poppers Burger Sliders recipe
- Hawaiian Ham and Cheese Sliders recipe