This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Crock pot Sweet and Spicy Meatballs Recipe is a great appetizer to serve. We love having these easy party meatballs anytime we have a get-together for the big game or when my kids have friends over.
Crockpot Sweet and Spicy Meatballs Recipe:
Crockpot Sweet and Spicy Meatballs Recipe are easy to make. With only 4 ingredients you be able to throw this easy appetizer together in no time.
During the holidays or get-togethers we get so busy, and I don’t have time for fancy recipes and dirtying up the kitchen. With this easy recipe though, you can have the fancy appetizer without all the work.
Thanks to the convenience of frozen meatballs and only 3 ingredients, this easy meatball recipe can be thrown together in minutes. Let the crock pot do all the work for you.
Slow Cooker Party Meatballs:
I am a big fan of one pot meals this includes appetizers. We love having people over and my kids like to snack all the time. So I am always looking for easy, simple ingredient recipes that I can throw together that doesn’t break my budget.
These party meatballs are the perfect appetizer and can be cooked and served right from the crock pot. This makes my life so much easier and only one pot to clean.
- Frozen Meatballs
- Brown Sugar
- Hot Sauce
How to make Crockpot sweet and spicy meatballs:
- Place all the sauce ingredients in a crock pot. Add in meatballs, pour the sauce of the meatballs.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3 hours.
- Place on a serving dish with toothpicks for serving. You can also leave in the crock pot for one less dish you have to clean.
- Garnish the meatballs with green onions, if you prefer.
Can I make homemade meatballs?
Yes, you can. After forming your meat into meatballs, you will simply place in the crockpot to cook.
You will cook them on high for 3-4 hours.
The Best Party Appetizer!
With only 4 ingredients, anyone can make this fun spicy slow cooker meatball appetizer. Serve them alongside some toothpicks and your easy appetizer is done!
This easy crock pot meatball recipe is perfect for any appetizer, but honestly my kids could eat them as a meal. If you want to make this appetizer into a meal, add a cup of beef broth to slow cooker and serve it over rice.
Delicious! This simple recipe is so versatile, it will be a part of your new family traditions.
What to serve with Slow Cooker Party Meatballs:
There are so many different options you can serve with these party meatballs. Rather we are making them for game day or my kids just want them for dinner, here are some favorite sides that pair well with these meatballs:
- Make a big green salad – I always like to serve a side of vegetables. It just makes me feel better.
- Serve a Vegetable and Fruit Tray – My kids just eat more vegetables and fruit when I make it into a tray.
- Crock Pot White Cheese Dip – This cheese dip is so good and it is perfect to dip the spicy meatballs in.
Tips to making the best Crockpot Meatballs:
- If you would prefer you can use Chili Sauce instead of hot sauce for this recipe. It is usually located with the Asian or ketchup area in your local grocery store.
- We like to keep a glass of toothpicks next to the crockpot when we are serving them for a party. It makes it easy to grab one on the go.
- You can easily double this recipe. You can store any of the leftovers in airtight container for up to 5 days in the refrigerator. Just reheat in the microwave.
- Add in soy sauce to give it that Asian taste. It is a nice touch to this simple recipe.
- Mix grape jelly with the hot sauce for a variation to the brown sugar.
More Meatballs Recipes:
Crock Pot Sweet and Spicy Meatballs Recipe
- Place all the ingredients in a crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or high for 2.5-3 hours.
- Stir to make sure that all the ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Place on a serving dish with toothpicks for serving and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe