This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Slow Cooker Teriyaki Meatballs is sweet and savory in every bite and so easy with just 4 ingredients. It is the perfect recipe for family dinner, parties, game day and more.
This delicious party appetizer recipe uses frozen fully cooked meatballs so it is incredibly simple. You just toss everything in the crockpot for a really tasty dinner idea.
The meatballs are tender and delicious from being slow cooked and have the best flavor. Each bite is just amazing for an easy slow cooker recipe.
Table of Contents
Why This Recipe Works
You won’t find any complicated ingredients or instructions here. This recipe literally has only 4 ingredients and the crockpot does ALL the work.
Toss the meatballs and all the grocery store ingredients in the crockpot. Combine and cook on low. Come home to dinner ready and waiting and your house will smell amazing.
If you are short on time but want a meal everyone will enjoy, this is a must try.
- Frozen Fully Cooked Meatballs
- Teriyaki Sauce (I used Kikkoman)
- Pineapple Tidbits – You can also use pineapple chunks
- Brown Sugar
- Green Onions – sliced (optional)
Scroll to the bottom for the full recipe and ingredients in the recipe card.
- Add Vegetables – For a change, also try adding bell peppers to the crock pot mixture while cooking. Once I learned how to freeze peppers, It was a game changer. It is so easy to just grab from the freezer and add to recipes like this.
- Homemade Teriyaki Sauce – You can use homemade teriyaki sauce if you prefer. Also, sometimes I add a little soy sauce in this teriyaki meatball recipe but that is just personal preference.
- Honey Garlic Flavor – We have even added a little honey garlic flavor and it was delicious. We love trying new things and this is a great recipe. BBQ Sauce is another delicious addition.
- Seasoning – Feel free to add in different types of seasoning to what you prefer. We have added red pepper flakes for a hint of spice. Garlic powder and onion powder are great options too.
- Meatballs – You can also use different types of meatballs to what you prefer. You can use ground beef meatballs, ground turkey meatballs, or make Homemade Meatballs.
Step by Step Instructions
Step 1 – Add the frozen meatballs to the slow cooker. If you want to make Easy Meatball Recipe, we have an easy recipe that is amazing.
Step 2 – Then, pour the sauce ingredients (teriyaki sauce, pineapple, and brown sugar) into the crock pot.
Step 3 – Next, stir everything to combine it really well.
Step 4 – Just add the lid and cook on high for 2 hours or low for 4 hours. I like to add sliced green onions on top but it’s optional. It gives the dish a nice pop of color. Sesame seeds also make a great garnishment.
- Canned Pineapple – Make sure the pineapple is not drained. You want all the pineapple juice in it to maximize the flavor.
- Combine Ingredients – Add all the ingredients to the slow cooker and combine. Making sure to cover the meatballs with all the delicious sauce.
- Thicker Sauc e- If you would like to thicken your sauce. take 2 tablespoons of cornstarch and mix with ½ cup of cold water. Whisk together and add to the crock pot in the last hour of cooking.
- Crock Pot Recommendation – Make sure to have a good crockpot to make this easy slow cooker meatballs recipe. I like this programmable crock pot for when I am am not at home all day.
- Liners – Use crock pot liners to make clean up a breeze. These are worth every penny and save a ton of time.
- White Rice – Try this easy crock pot rice recipe
- Brown Rice– So easy when you make easy Microwave Brown Rice.
- Cauliflower Fried Rice – This cauliflower rice recipe is simple, but delicious.
- Steamed Broccoli – How to Steam Broccoli in the Microwave is the quickest way for the best broccoli. The broccoli is amazing in the teriyaki sauce.
- Asparagus – I also love to serve with Easy Roasted Asparagus Recipe. The asparagus is also delicious with the sauce.
How to Store
To store leftover crock pot teriyaki meatballs, place them in an air tight container. If properly stored, cooked meatballs will last for 3 to 4 days in the refrigerator.
How to Freeze
Allow the teriyaki meatballs crockpot recipe to cool completely. Place the Crockpot teriyaki meatballs cooked meal in a freezer bag or a freezer safe container. It will be safe to eat for 3 to 4 months in the freezer. Do not re-freeze after thawing.
You reheat in the crock pot, stove top, or in the microwave.
More Easy Meatball Recipes
- Crockpot BBQ Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Grape Jelly Meatballs
- Crockpot Meatball Stew Recipe
- Easy Crockpot Sweet and Spicy Meatballs Recipe
- Crockpot Meatball Subs Recipe
- Slow Cooker Hawaiian BBQ Meatballs Recipe
We love hearing from you. If you make this Crockpot Teriyaki Meatballs Recipe, please leave us a star review.
Crock Pot Teriyaki Meatballs
- Add frozen meatballs and pour the sauce consisting of teriyaki sauce, pineapple, and brown sugar to the crock pot.
- Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on high heat for 2 hours or low for 4 hours.
- Top with sliced green onions. Enjoy served over rice.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe