Slow Cooker teriyaki meatballs is sweet and savory in every bite and so easy with just 4 ingredients. It is the perfect recipe for family dinner, parties, game day and more.
Crockpot Teriyaki Meatballs Recipe
This delicious recipe uses frozen fully cooked meatballs so it is incredibly simple. You just toss everything in the crockpot for a really tasty dinner idea.
The meatballs are tender and delicious from being slow cooked and have the best flavor. Each bite is just amazing.
You will love the teriyaki sauce blended with the brown sugar and pineapple. The sauce is thick and delicious and just so good!
How to make meatballs in crock pot:
You won’t find any complicated ingredients or instructions here. This recipe literally has only 4 ingredients and the crockpot does ALL the work.
Toss the meatballs and all the ingredients in the crockpot. Combine and cook on low. Easy!
Come home to dinner ready and waiting and your house will smell amazing.
If you are short on time but want a meal everyone will enjoy, this is a must try.
- frozen fully cooked meatballs
- Teriyaki Sauce (I used Kikkoman)
- Pineapple tidbits-
- brown sugar
- green onions – sliced (optional)
How to make crockpot teriyaki meatballs
First, add the frozen meatballs to the slow cooker. If you want to make Easy Meatball Recipe, We have an easy recipe that is amazing.
Then, pour the sauce ingredients (teriyaki sauce, pineapple, and brown sugar) into the crock pot.
Make sure the pineapple is not drained. You want all the pineapple juice in it to maximize the flavor.
Next, stir everything to combine it really well.
Just add the lid and cook on high for 2 hours or low for 4 hours.
I like to add sliced green onions on top but it’s optional. It gives the dish a nice pop of color. Sesame seeds also make a great garnishment.
What to serve with Teriyaki Meatballs
- White Rice – Try this easy crock pot rice recipe
- Brown Rice– So easy when you make easy Microwave Brown Rice.
- Cauliflower Fried Rice – This recipe is simple, but delicious.
- Steamed Broccoli – How to Steam Broccoli in the Microwave is the quickest way for the best broccoli. The broccoli is amazing in the teriyaki sauce.
- Asparagus – I also love to serve with Easy Roasted Asparagus Recipe. The asparagus is also delicious with the sauce.
Tips for Easy Crockpot meatballs:
- If you would like to thicken your sauce. take 2 tablespoons of cornstarch and mix with ½ cup of cold water. Whisk together and add to the crock pot in the last hour of cooking.
- For a change, also try adding bell peppers to the crock pot mixture while cooking. Once I learned how to freeze peppers, It was a game changer. It is so easy to just grab from the freezer and add to recipes like this.
- You can use homemade teriyaki sauce if you prefer. Also, sometimes I add a little soy sauce in this teriyaki meatball recipe but that is just personal preference.
- We have even added a little honey garlic flavor and it was delicious. We love trying new things and this is a great recipe.
- Make sure to have a good crockpot to make this easy recipe. I like this programmable crock pot for when I am am not at home all day.
- Use crock pot liners to make clean up a breeze. These are worth every penny and save a ton of time.
Try frozen meatballs in crockpot
You will be shocked how delicious this recipe is since we use frozen meatballs. We have enjoyed this for family dinner over rice and it was just so incredibly flavorful.
The combination of ingredients give the meatballs such good flavor that you will want to make this again and again.
Serve this slow cooker meatballs for parties.
Not only does this recipe make dinner time a breeze but they are great for parties. Whether you are hosting a birthday party or it is Game Day, these meatballs do not disappoint.
Grab some toothpicks for appetizers and easily serve these meatballs. Guest can grab and go and easily eat and socialize.
You could even serve these for baby showers and more. They are the perfect party food because the crock pot does all the work.
We love easy slow cooker teriyaki meatballs!
They are simple to make and easy to keep warm until ready to serve and enjoy. It can’t get any easier!
Since you use frozen meatballs instead of homemade meatballs, it is so quick and easy! The cooking time is minimum.
How to Store Teriyaki Meatballs
To store leftover teriyaki meatballs, place them in an air tight container. If properly stored, cooked meatballs will last for 3 to 4 days in the refrigerator.
How to Freeze Meatballs
Allow the teriyaki meatballs to cool completely. Place the cooked meal in a freezer bag or a freezer safe container. It will be safe to eat for 3 to 4 months in the freezer. Do not re-freeze after thawing.
You reheat in the crock pot, stove top, or in the microwave.
Print this Crockpot teriyaki meatballs recipe:
Crock Pot Teriyaki Meatballs
- 24 oz frozen fully cooked meatballs
- 10 oz bottle Teriyaki Sauce I used Kikkoman
- 20 oz can Pineapple tidbits not drained (You want all the pineapple juice.)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 green onions sliced (optional)
- Add frozen meatballs and pour the sauce consisting of teriyaki sauce, pineapple, and brown sugar to the crock pot.
- Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on high heat for 2 hours or low for 4 hours.
- Top with sliced green onions. Enjoy served over rice.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe