This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Make these delicious Slow Cooker Grape Jelly Meatballs with only 3 ingredients. They are savory and sweet and amazing for game day, parties and much more.
The combination of grape jelly with chili sauce is amazing. The crock pot does all the work so it is ready to serve to friends and family.
Table of Contents
Why You Should Make These:
This grape jelly meatballs crockpot is the perfect appetizer recipe. This recipe is made with 3 ingredients and all can be purchased at the grocery store.
They taste amazing and always a family favorite.
- Homestyle Meatballs, 32 ounce
- Grape Jelly
- Heinz Chili Sauce
For the full list of ingredients and recipe, scroll to the bottom to see the recipe card.
- Meatballs – Feel free to use different flavors of frozen meatballs. You can even use turkey meatballs or homemade meatballs.
- Seasoning – You can easily add in seasoning to the mixture. Salt, pepper, and garlic powder are a great addition.
- Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce – You can mix grape jelly and BBQ sauce for delicious flavor.
Step by Step Instructions:
Step 1 – Add frozen meatballs to slow cooker.
Step 2 – Add in the the grape jelly and chili sauce to the crockpot.
Step 3 – After pouring sauce over meatballs, stir until all the ingredients are well combined.
Step 4 – Cover and cook on high for 2-3 hours or on low for for 4-5 hours. Then serve and enjoy.
- Cooking Time – The heating time of the meatballs will vary depending on your slow cooker. They may not take as long if your meatballs are thawed.
- Combining Ingredients – We like to make sure that meatballs are completely covered with the sauces.
How to Serve Crockpot Jelly Meatballs:
These Jelly Meatballs can be served many different ways. Here are some of the ways we have served them.
- Serve as an appetizer with toothpicks
- Serve as a Main Dish for an easy weeknight meal with Instant pot White Rice Recipe or over Crockpot Mashed Potatoes Recipe.
- Keep the Meatballs in the Slow Cooker to stay as a party appetizer.
Do I Thaw Meatballs before Cooking:
It not necessary. I normally just take the meatballs straight from the freezer and toss and go.
How Long to Heat Meatballs:
They do not take long since the meatballs are already fully cooked. You can cook them on high for 2-3 hours or on low for for 4-5 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Store the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 days. They are great leftover and can easily be heated on the stovetop over medium heat or the microwave.
Yes you can freeze. Make sure to store in a freezer container or a zip lock bag for best results. They will stay fresh for up to 2 months.
Try These Other Easy Meatballs Recipes:
- Crockpot Meatball Stew Recipe
- Easy Crockpot Sweet and Spicy Meatballs Recipe
- Easy Crockpot Meatball Subs Recipe
- Crockpot Sweet and Sour Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Hawaiian BBQ Meatballs Recipe
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Meatballs Recipe
We love hearing from you. If you make these crock pot grape jelly meatballs recipe, make sure to leave us a comment.
Crock Pot Grape Jelly Meatballs
- 32 oz homestyle meatballs
- 20 oz Grape Jelly
- 12 oz Chili Sauce
- Throw all the ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Stir until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Cover and cook on high for 2-3 hours or on low for for 4-5 hours.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe