Crockpot BBQ Meatballs has just 4 ingredients and the slow cooker makes it super easy. Enjoy an easy dinner when you make slow cooker bbq meatballs. They have the best flavor!
Crockpot BBQ Meatballs
I love to make meatballs in the slow cooker. It is such an easy dump and go meal. My house always smells amazing while the meatballs simmer.
The bbq sauce gives the meatballs such a delicious flavor and the onion really takes it to the next level. Even my kiddos that don’t care for onions, will eat these. They really are amazing.
Crockpot bbq meatballs make a great meal but they also are amazing for parties and game day. You can serve them as appetizers or party food and they always go over so well.
If you enjoyed our easy Crock Pot Honey Buffalo Chicken Meatballs recipe, you will love this new meatballs recipe.
What to serve with BBQ Meatballs
- Crock Pot Mac and Cheese Recipe
- The BEST Coleslaw recipe
- The Best Macaroni Salad Recipe
- See What to Serve with BBQ Meatballs for more side dish ideas
Crockpot BBQ Meatballs
- 32 oz homestyle meatballs
- 1/4 Onion diced
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 cups barbecue sauce
- Dump all the ingredients in a crock pot. Stir until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or on high for 2-3 hours.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
Turn inexpensive steak into flavorful and tender Crockpot swiss steak.
Try these other easy crockpot meatball recipes:
- Slow Cooker Hawaiian Meatballs Recipe
- Crockpot Meatball Stew Recipe
- Easy Crockpot Sweet and Spicy Meatballs Recipe
- Easy Crockpot Meatball Subs Recipe
- Crockpot Sweet and Sour Meatballs
- Crock Pot Honey Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
i’m sorry. I couldn’t find the actual recipe in your email.
The recipe is above in this post. Thanks!
I can’t find the recipe either as the go-to recipe button does not work.
The recipe is toward the bottom of the post. Thank you.
Can I use fresh made meatballs? No one in my house will touch frozen meatballs.
Yes. However, I would bake them prior to putting them in the crock pot so that they don’t fall apart. Thanks!
These are so good! Have made several times. Big hit at church potlucks, always big home an empty crockpot!
This is such a great recipe! My whole family loves it. I serve over mashed potatoes or rice. Would definitely recommend if you need to feed a larger group of people.
I made this and it was great my kids never ask for seconds but they wanted more. It was so easy to make.Thanks