Enjoy lots of buffalo flavor in this simple and easy Crock Pot Honey Buffalo Chicken Meatballs recipe. With just a few ingredients, this meal comes together quickly making it perfect for Game Day, parties and more.
Crock Pot Honey Buffalo Chicken Meatballs:
If you enjoyed Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Meatballs Sliders, you are going to love this buffalo chicken meatballs sauce recipe. The buffalo flavor is amazing and our entire family goes crazy over it.
The flavor is incredible and it is just so easy. Buffalo Meatballs Crockpot recipe not only is it so easy because the crock pot does all of the work but it tastes like the best comfort food.
The sweet and tangy buffalo sauce combines perfectly with the meatballs. This recipe is easy to double and even better leftover. If your family loves buffalo sauce and meatballs as much as mine, this is a great recipe to serve.
Easy Buffalo Sauce:
We love buffalo sauce so I knew I had to learn how to make it from scratch. Homemade Buffalo Sauce is made with 5 simple ingredients, including hot sauce, to add to many different recipes such as buffalo wings. We use it a lot with our chicken wings, chicken breast or as a dipping sauce.
Making homemade sauces and seasonings saves me time and money. You can easily adjust the seasoning to your preference.
These Meatballs work great with the store bought buffalo sauce too. Use what works for your family.
- Frozen Chicken Meatballs
- Buffalo Sauce
- Peach Preserves
- Chicken Broth
How to Make Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Meatballs:
- Step 1 – Place the 24 meatballs in the slow cooker. I used a 6 quart crock pot.
- Step 2 – In a small bowl whisk together the buffalo sauce, honey, peach preserves, and the chicken broth.
- Step 3 – Pour the honey buffalo sauce over the meat balls.
- Step 4 – Cook on low for 4 hours.
- Step 5 – Mix the cornstarch and water together in a small bowl.
- Step 6 – Stir the cornstarch mixture into the crock pot for the last hour of the cooking time to thicken the sauce.
- Step 7 – Serve immediately and enjoy! We like to season with salt and pepper and green onions.
How Long to Cook Meatballs in the Crock Pot?
These meatballs do not take long in the slow cooker. That is probably why we make them for a party or as a holiday appetizer. We recommend cooking the meatballs on low for about 4 hours.
You can easily leave them meatballs in the slow cooker and place the crock pot setting on warm. Add a small jar of toothpicks on the side to easily serve them.
This is such an easy recipe.
- Sauce – If your sauce is to thin, you can always add in more cornstarch to make it thicker.
- Red Pepper Flakes – We like to add a little spice to the sauce you can add in red pepper flakes. It adds so much flavor.
- Meatballs – Make your own meatballs with bread crumbs or use any type frozen meatballs if you prefer. We used frozen chicken meatballs in this recipe but you can use any flavor.
- Instant Pot – You can make this recipe in the Instant Pot if you prefer.
- Mixing Ingredients – You can add the ingredients straight to the slow cooker or you can mix them in a large bowl and then add them.
- Slow Cooker Recommendation – If you are needing a good crock pot, we recommend this Instant Pot Aura. It has many functions, but we really love that you can program the slow cooker.
How to Serve Buffalo Chicken Meatballs:
This buffalo chicken meatballs recipe is my go-to recipe when friends come over for the big game. They are easy to make and budget friendly. You can easily serve them from the slow cooker or place them a prepared baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
When I serve these meatballs, I like to have a jar of toothpicks nearby so you can easily grab a few at a time.
What to Serve with Buffalo Chicken Meatballs:
Buffalo Chicken Meatballs can easily be served as an appetizer or as a main dish. Here are our favorites side to serve with Meatballs.
- White Rice – I like to make a batch of white rice to serve with the meatballs. I even like to spoon extra sauce over the top. Serve with a side of vegetables and you have a complete dinner.
- Noodles – Serve these meatballs over some egg noodles. The combination is perfect and even better with extra sauce.
- Vegetables – Since we usually make these meatballs as appetizer, I like to have a tray of vegetables to serve with it.
- Dipping Sauce – Serve these meatballs with many different dipping sauces. Blue Cheese dressing, ranch, or extra buffalo sauce are always a family favorite.
Can you meal prep with Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Meatballs?
Yes. You can easily meal prep by mixing the sauce and putting with the meatballs in a freezer bag. This is another reason we love the Lazy Day Cooking Club.
Crock pot meals help us get dinner on the table. Everyone will love buffalo chicken meatballs tasty and delicious.
How to Store Leftovers:
Storing these Buffalo Chicken Meatballs is easy to do. Place the leftovers in an air tight container for up to 3 days in the fridge. When you are ready to reheat, we prefer to reheat on the stove top.
You can also microwave in a microwave safe dish in 30 second intervals.
Print this Crock Pot Honey Buffalo Chicken Meatballs recipe below:
Crockpot Honey Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- 1 package frozen chicken meatballs 28 oz
- 1/4 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup peach preserves
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- Place the meatballs in the slow cooker. I used a 6 quart crock pot.
- In a small bowl whisk together the buffalo sauce, honey, peach preserves, and the chicken broth.
- Pour over the meat balls.
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
- Mix the cornstarch and water together in a small bowl.
- Stir the cornstarch mixture into the crock pot for the last hour of the cooking time to thicken the sauce.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Easy Crock Pot Meatballs Recipes:
- Slow Cooker Hawaiian Meatballs Recipe
- Crockpot Meatball Stew Recipe
- Easy Crockpot Sweet and Spicy Meatballs Recipe
- Easy Crockpot Meatball Subs Recipe
- Crockpot Sweet and Sour Meatballs