This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Meatballs Sliders recipe gives you lots of buffalo flavor in bite size sliders. The buffalo chicken meatballs are so easy in the crock pot making this recipe perfect for parties, game day and more.
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Meatballs Sliders:
We just love buffalo chicken around here. There is something about all of that delicious buffalo flavor that we just love. Hawaiian Bread Meatball Sliders are made with simple ingredients but loaded with flavor.
If you enjoyed Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Sliders Recipe, you will love this crockpot buffalo chicken meatballs recipe. The sweet and tangy sauce topped on meatballs makes these bite size sliders so delicious.
From Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe and Buffalo Chicken Crescent Ring Recipe to Buffalo Chicken Wonton Cups Recipe, we love it ALL. The flavor is incredible and it is just so easy. If you love buffalo wings, then you are going to love this recipe.
These sliders are perfect as an appetizer or can even be made as a easy weeknight dinner. The slow cooker does all the work and the results is a delicious slider recipe.
- Frozen Chicken Meatballs
- Buffalo Sauce
- Peach Preserves
- Chicken Broth
- Ranch Dressing
- Hawaiian Rolls
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Meatballs:
- Step 1 – Put the frozen meatballs in the slow cooker.
- Step 2 – Mix the buffalo sauce, honey, peach preserves and chicken broth together in a large bowl.
- Step 3 – Pour all of that yummy sauce over the meatballs.
- Step 4 – Cook everything on low. Right before serving, whisk together the water and cornstarch and stir into the sauce in the crock pot.
- Step 5 – Let it cook a few more minutes for the sauce to thicken.
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Meatball Sliders:
When we make Chicken Meatballs we like to serve on Hawaiian Rolls to make sliders.
- Prepare the Hawaiian Rolls slicing in half lengthwise.
- Top the meatballs on the bottom of the roll after cooking everything in the slow cooker.
- Top with the buffalo sauce and drizzle with ranch. We also like to add parmesan cheese or mozzarella cheese.
- Serve and enjoy with roasted vegetables.
Can I use Regular Meatballs?
Yes, you can use any type of meatballs in this recipe. If you can’t find frozen chicken meatballs you can use turkey or regular beef meatballs.
- Preparing the Sauce – This honey, buffalo sauce is sweet, tangy and the perfect texture. If you need to thicken it you can add in a cornstarch slurry. If you need it thinner, add in a tablespoon or two of water.
- Meatballs – There is no need to thaw the meatballs. Simply place the frozen meatballs straight in the slow cooker.
- Cooking Meatballs – We recommend cooking the meatballs on low for about 4 hours.
- Spicy – If you would like to add extra spice to your sauce, sprinkle in some red pepper flakes.
- Homemade Meatballs – Feel free to use different flavors of meatballs. You can make your own meatballs out of ground chicken or ground turkey.
- Rolls – We love the flavor of Hawaiian Rolls but you can use any type of rolls in this recipe. Dinner Rolls, hamburger buns, or hoagies are always good options.
- Seasoning – Feel free to add or change the seasoning in this recipe. Italian seasoning is a great option to this meatball recipe.
- Hot Sauce – Once topping the rolls with the meatball, sauce, and ranch top with hot sauce. This combination of the ranch and hot sauce together makes the best flavor.
- Sauce – We love the sweet and tangy sauce of the combination buffalo sauce and honey. But you can also top with marinara sauce.
- Mozzarella Cheese – If you prefer, you can top the meatball with sauce and mozzarella cheese. Then place on a baking sheet and heat in the oven until cheese is melted.
- Serving – These meatballs are great served on rolls, but you can also serve over rice. You can even make a low carb option by serving with cauliflower rice.
How to Make Chicken Meatballs Sliders on the Stovetop:
If you prefer, you can make this recipe on the stove top.
- Place the meatballs in a large stock pot and add the sauce.
- Heat the sauce pan over medium heat and allow the meatballs to heat.
- It will take about 10 to 15 minutes to heat the sauce and meatballs.
- Then place the meatballs on a Hawaiian Rolls, serve and enjoy!
What to Serve with Buffalo Chicken Meatball Sliders?
- Deep Fried Pickles
- Air Fryer Onion Rings
- Boiling Corn on the Cob Recipe
- Raw Vegetables – Carrots, broccoli and celery sticks
- See What to Serve with Meatballs for more ideas.
How to Store:
Place the leftovers in an air tight container for up to 3 days in the fridge. When you are ready to reheat, we prefer to reheat on the stove top.
You can also microwave in a microwave safe dish in 30 second intervals.
Easy Appetizer Sliders:
We love to make these for family dinner but they are just as amazing served at parties. They make the perfect appetizer or party food. They are so simple so you can spend even more time with your guests. It is a win all around.
These Buffalo Meatball Sliders are easy to make and the perfect party food. The sweet and tangy sauce is perfect on these chicken meatballs. Placing the meatballs in the Hawaiian Rolls gives it so much flavor.
Place the sliders on a platter for an easy way to serve with other appetizers.
Print Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Meatballs Sliders:
Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Meatballs Sliders
- Place the meatballs in the slow cooker. I used a 6 quart crock pot.
- In a small bowl whisk together the buffalo sauce, honey, peach preserves, and the chicken broth.
- Pour over the meatballs.
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
- In a small bowl whisk together the water and the cornstarch and stir into the sauce.
- Allow it to cook until sauce thickens.
- Serve the meatballs on hawaiian rolls, drizzle with ranch and serve.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Easy Crock Pot Meatballs Recipe:
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Meatballs Recipe
- Crockpot Meatball Stew Recipe
- Easy Crockpot Sweet and Spicy Meatballs Recipe
- Easy Crockpot Meatball Subs Recipe
- Crockpot Sweet and Sour Meatballs