One pot meals are such a time saver around here and this Crock Pot Pork Chop Dinner does not disappoint. Everything you need for dinner is in the slow cooker including flavorful pork, potatoes and green beans.
Crock Pot Pork Chop Dinner
Dinner is a breeze when you make these easy crock pot pork chops. Come home to dinner ready and waiting for your family to enjoy.
This is the best recipe to make when you are super busy and need to be able to have dinner as soon as you get home. You don’t have to make separate side dishes because the potatoes and green beans provide a complete meal with the pork.
Enjoy a really amazing meal even on busy weeknights with this delicious and easy crock pot pork chops recipe. This is the best meal and so quick and easy.
If you thought family dinner was something that only happened on the weekends, think again! Sit down to a wonderful meal during the week thanks to this recipe.
Tender pork chops, flavorful green beans and hearty potatoes all cook together perfectly for an amazing meal. No need for lots of different pots and pans because the crock pot does all the work!
You need a slow cooker for easy crock pot pork chops.
We love crock pots around here. I have several and they get tons of use.
If you are in the market for something new, I really love my Ninja cooker. The nice thing about this is you can brown the meat in the same slow cooker for recipes that call for that.
It is so handy to just have the one pan to clean. It has become of my favorite kitchen appliances.
I also really like this crockpot as well. I use this all the time and it’s great.
My favorite feature is that you can lock the lid down. This is awesome for when you need to take the crockpot somewhere.
I often use the slow cooker to take dishes to potluck events and this feature is amazing! There are several others on sale here.
Another favorite is this programmable crock pot for when I am am not at home all day. I love coming home to a nice meal ready and waiting!
I also like to use crock pot liners to make clean up a breeze. These are worth every penny and save a ton of time.
What are the easy crock pot pork chops ingredients:
- Pork chops
- Frozen Green Beans
- can of diced tomatoes
- Italian Seasoning
- minced garlic
- salt and pepper
- Parmesan cheese
How to make pork chops in crock pot:
Toss all the potatoes in the slow cooker and lay the pork chops on top. Next, layer the green beans and tomatoes.
Top with the seasoning and that is all you do!
This is truly a toss and go recipe and so easy to prepare.
Cook on low and come home to dinner ready and waiting. We love to top with Parmesan cheese. Yum!
Keep reading for the full recipe.
More Slow Cooker Boneless Pork Chops Ideas:
- Slow Cooker Pork Chops and Vegetables -Try using frozen mixed veggies.
- Slow Cooker Pork Chops and Gravy -Mash the potatoes and top with gravy. Yum!
- Add onions for even more flavor. I love the onions with the potatoes.
- Try adding cream of chicken soup for a change.
- Use chicken broth instead of water for even more flavor.
Everyone will love the best slow cooker pork chops!
This pork chop recipe is the best comfort food and so easy to prepare. We love using thick cut boneless pork chops but bone in pork chops will work as well.
I tend to use what I already have in the freezer or what is on sale at the grocery store. Both options are awesome. Just use what you have.
I am all about using what is on sale at the grocery store or that I already have in the freezer. I cut our grocery bill by 50% off by following these 8 Tips for for Saving Money on Groceries by Menu Planning! Save that money for something else or to give you family wiggle room in the budget.
Easy recipes like this keep my family happy and my grocery budget in good shape. This is how I keep our grocery budget reasonable.
Plus, being able to throw this together quickly and easily really helps to avoid the temptation of getting take out. Everyone is much happier with a delicious home cooked meal anyway.
Take out these days is not that fast and costs a small fortune. It is even more if you have 8 kids like I do.
Try these boneless pork chops in crock pot for an easy meal!
Slow cooker pork chops are easy and everyone will love this meal. Crock pot recipes will help save so much time and ensure everyone gets a great dinner.
Slow cooker boneless pork chops are frugal and so tender and delicious. Pork chop slow cooker recipes easy and delicious are sure to be a hit.
Print this Crockpot Italian Pork Chop dinner recipe below:
Crockpot Italian Pork Chop Dinner
- 6 Porkchops
- 3 potatoes diced
- 16 oz Frozen Green Beans
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 1 cup water just fill up the can half way
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- Spray a crock pot with nonstick spray.
- Peel and chop potatoes (I used russet). Lay in the bottom of the crockpot.
- Place your pork chops on the top (Mine were still frozen). Then layer the frozen green beans.
- Pour the diced tomatoes and water over the food.
- Season with Italian seasoning, garlic salt, and salt and pepper.
- Cook on low for 8 hours. You may want to stir it slightly towards the end.
- Top with parmesan cheese.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
This crock pot sausage and peppers recipe is easy to throw together in minutes but tastes like it’s been cooking all day.
Spaghetti just got even easier thanks to this amazing Crockpot spaghetti and meatballs recipe.
Crock Pot Pork Chops and Potatoes is a one pot meal that is perfect year round when you need an easy but amazing dinner.
Busy week nights are made easier with this simple but delicious Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops recipe.
We love yummy pork chop dinner ideas!
Try these other pork chop dinner recipes:
- Easy Crock Pot Pork Chops
- Crockpot Teriyaki Pork Chops Recipe
- Cranberry Orange Crock Pot Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- Crockpot Cowboy Pork Chops Recipe
- Crock Pot Honey Garlic Pork Chops Recipe
Try these other easy crock pot recipes:
- Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing Recipe
- Crockpot Hamburger Helper Recipe
- Sweet Glazed Carrots – Kid Friendly Crock pot Carrots recipe!
- Crock pot Ranch Pork Chops
- Mississippi Pot Roast
- Crock Pot Street Tacos
- Crock Pot Street Tacos
- The Best Crock Pot Roast Recipe
- Crock pot Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
- Slow Cooker Cashew Chicken Recipe
- Crockpot Chicken Quesadillas Recipe
- Slow Cooker: Cilantro Lime Chicken Recipe
- The Best Crockpot Chicken Tacos Recipe – only 3 ingredients
- Crock pot Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
- Easy Crock pot Lasagna Soup Recipe
- Easy Crock pot Chicken Vegetable Soup
- Easy Crockpot Stuffed Peppers Soup Recipe
- Crockpot Creamy Taco Soup