Olive Garden Toasted Ravioli is a family favorite appetizer. This copycat recipe is easily made at home with simple ingredients.
Olive Garden Toasted Ravioli Recipe:
This Olive Garden Toast Ravioli Recipe is easy to make starting with a package of refrigerated meat ravioli. This recipe is budget friendly and is made with the easy ingredients.
We love making copycat recipes and Olive Garden is one of our favorite places to eat. If you love this Italian Restaurant as much as we do, you must make Olive Garden Salad Dressing. We are also a big fan of their Copycat Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup and Olive Garden Fried Lasagna Recipe.
These toasted ravioli make for the perfect appetizer or added as a side to a family dinner.
What kind of Meat is in Olive Garden Toasted Ravioli?
Olive Garden’s Toasted Ravioli is loaded with seasoned beef. But when you make them at home, you can use raviolis that have different meat in them. Sausage and Cheese Ravioli are one of our favorites.
- Refrigerated Meat Ravioli (20 oz bag)
- All Purpose Flour
- Large Eggs
- Panko Breadcrumbs
- Garlic Powder
- Black Pepper
- Italian Seasoning
- Vegetable Oil for Frying
- Marinara Sauce
- Fresh Parsley, chopped
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
How to Make Olive Garden Toasted Ravioli:
- Heat Oil for Frying – Heat the vegetable oil in a large pot or deep fryer to 350 degrees F.
- Mix breading ingredients together – Place the flour in a shallow bowl. Whisk the eggs in a separate shallow bowl. Then mix together the breadcrumbs, pepper, Italian seasoning and garlic and salt in a 3rd shallow bowl.
- Dip the Ravioli – Then dip the ravioli in the flour. Then in the eggs and in the breadcrumb mixture (pressing it to coat the ravioli with the breading).
- Place in hot oil – After the ravioli has been breaded, place it in the hot oil (working batches being careful not to overcrowd the pan).
- Cook Ravioli – Cook for approximately 1-2 minutes per side until both sides are golden brown. Then move them to a plate lined with paper towels to soak up the excess oil.
- Deep Frying Continue – Continue this process until all the raviolis have been fried.
- Oil Tip – Watch the oil closely to make sure that it doesn’t get too hot. This ensures that the fried raviolis do not burn.
- Serve and Enjoy – Serve while warm topped with the fresh parsley and grated Parmesan Cheese with the marinara sauce for dipping. Enjoy!
- Pick your favorite Ravioli – You can use any type of your favorite ravioli for this recipe. If you use frozen ravioli, make sure that it is fully defrosting out before breading it and frying it.
- Alfredo Sauce – Serve the ravioli with a side of alfredo sauce.
- Meat Sauce – These ravioli are served perfectly with a side of meat sauce. Add your favorite spaghetti noodles for an amazing dinner idea.
- Seasoning – You can easily change the seasoning for this dish to what you have on hand.
- Air Fryer – You can even air fry the raviolis if you prefer.
What is Toasted Ravioli made of?
A classic toasted ravioli is usually starts with a premade ravioli. We usually buy the frozen ones and thaw them out. You can choose any flavor and prepare as the recipe indicates.
The meat filled ravioli are breaded with breadcrumbs and then fried to a golden crispy. They are great served with a marinara sauce and topped with parmesan cheese.
How to Store Leftovers:
If you have leftover Toasted Ravioli, place them in an air tight container. Place in the refrigerator and store for about 3 to 4 days.
How to Reheat Leftovers:
These toasted ravioli are easy to reheat. Place the toasted ravioli in the air fryer or in the oven. We like to reheat in the oven or air fryer instead of the microwave so they still have the crispy texture.
Easy Appetizer Recipe:
If you are needing an easy appetizer for your next game day party, these Toasted Ravioli are the ones to make. With these simple steps, you can make an amazing appetizer that everyone will love.
The ingredients are simple and we love the way they taste. Simple and Easy appetizer thanks to this copycat recipe.
Print Recipe here for Olive Garden Toasted Ravioli:
Olive Garden Toasted Ravioli
- 1 bag Refrigerated Meat Ravioli 20 oz bag
- 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 1/2 cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- Vegetable Oil for Frying
- 1 cup Marinara Sauce
- Fresh Parsley chopped
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large pot or deep fryer to 350 degrees F.
- Place the flour in a shallow bowl. Whisk the eggs in a separate shallow bowl. Then mix together the breadcrumbs, garlic powder, salt, pepper and Italian seasoning in a 3rd shallow bowl.
- Then dip the ravioli in the flour, then in the eggs and then in the breadcrumb mixture (pressing it to coat the ravioli with the breading).
- After the ravioli has been breaded, place it in the hot oil (working batches being careful not to overcrowd the pan) and cook for approximately 1-2 minutes per side until both sides are golden brown. Then move them to a plate lined with paper towels to soak up the excess oil.
- Continue this process until all the raviolis have been fried.
- Serve while warm topped with the fresh parsley and grated Parmesan Cheese with the marinara sauce for dipping.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Olive Garden Copycat Recipes:
- Olive Garden Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Crock Pot Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup
- Copycat Olive Garden Salad Recipe
Is there a way to do this as baked rather then fried? If so, can you include those alternative instructions. Thanks.
Can these be cooked in the air fryer instead of oil??
Yes, I think you could.
Baking would have a different texture. I’m sure you could bake them, but I haven’t tried it yet.