Try this Pumpkin cupcakes recipe this fall – it is perfect for Halloween, Thanksgiving, or just “because”. Soon we will find canned pumpkin for cheap. As fall gets closer, start looking for sales. You can have a “fancy” dessert without a lot of work, skill, or money. Wait for the sales and then stock up.
Make sure you try some of our delicious cupcakes. I know you will find more your family will love.
Pumpkin Cupcakes are easy to make!
We are just jazzing up a cake mix, so you really can’t get any easier with this recipe.
I topped these delicious pumpkin cupcakes with Pumpkin Buttercream icing. Don’t be scared. It is easy to make too. Make sure you try it as well. However, the cupcakes taste great on their own as well.
- 12oz can pumpkin puree
- 2 cups vanilla cake mix
- ½ cup whole milk, room temperature
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line 12 cupcake molds with paper liners. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Using electric mixer, beat until light and fluffy, which will take about 2 minutes.
- Fill the prepared molds with the batter. Bake about 20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Allow cupcakes to cool completely before frosting.
- I recommend the Pumpkin Vanilla buttercream recipe (linked above)
Make sure you try out our some of our other cupcake recipes:
If you love all things Pumpkin, this Easy Pumpkin Cake is a must try. It is so easy with only 3 ingredients and sure to be a hit with everyone that tries it.
- Strawberrry Lemonade Cupcakes with homemade Lemonade icing!
- 80 Calories Cupcake – The Best Skinny Cupcake Recipe
- Angel Food Cupcakes – Under 60 calories each!
- Skinny Chocolate Cupcakes (only 80 calories each!)