This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
You will love this Easy Carrot Cake Cupcakes recipe! These carrot cupcakes are creamy and delicious! I’m sure they will soon be a family favorite.
Easy Carrot Cake Cupcakes Recipe
These are truly the best carrot cupcakes! This is the perfect dessert for Easter or any time of the year! Even if your family doesn’t care for carrots, they will love this recipe. It is truly the best carrot cake cupcakes we have ever made! The carrot cupcakes are so light and fluffy. The icing is decadent and creamy. Oh my! They are so good! Your entire family will love these.
We always make these adorable Peeps Cupcakes every year. I think I’m going to have to add these Carrot Cake Muffins to the rotation as well! These cupcakes are just delicious. I can’t wait for you to try them! Check out all our cupcake recipes.
We like to put a little carrot on top of the cupcakes using Wilton sparkle gel in orange and green. This is so cute and it’s especially fun for Easter. You can skip this part if you would rather have plain icing. These are certainly good any time of year! Sometimes if I have a few extra minutes I will make this Vanilla Buttercream Frosting instead of using the store bought. It’s very simple and so good! You could even skip the icing all together and just eat these as carrot muffins! I love recipes that you can use different ways. It’s a great way to get extra veggies in your kids. Even my kids that do not like carrots will eat these! They say they are so yummy. 🙂
Make sure the cupcakes are really cool before icing and decorating with the gel. I use a set of these baking racks and they are great!
Ingredients for Carrot Cake Muffins:
- 1-¼ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white sugar
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1-½ cups grated carrots
- 1 tub cream cheese frosting (or try this Vanilla Buttercream Frosting)
- Wilton sparkle gel in orange and green
How to make the Best Carrot Cake Cupcakes:
1. Preheat oven to 350 and line a muffin tin with paper liners.
2. In a small bowl, add flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Mix well.
3. In a separate mixing bowl, add sugar, oil, vanilla and egg and mix well. Stir in flour mixture and mix until well blended. Fold in carrots.
The Carrot Muffins look amazing with the gorgeous carrot design!
Makes 18 cupcakes
Easy Carrot Cake Cupcakes Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a small bowl, add flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Mix well.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add sugar, oil, vanilla and egg and mix well. Stir in flour mixture and mix until well blended. Fold in carrots.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of batter into prepared cupcake pan and bake for 18-20 minutes or until center of a toothpick comes out clean. Cool completely before frosting.
- Frost cupcakes with cream cheese frosting and use sparkle gels to draw a carrot onto the icing.
- Makes 18 cupcakes
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
These are so pretty displayed on a cupcake stand! I have one that I use for all my birthday parties, holidays and more. They come in so handy! You could also put some of the cupcakes on a pretty cake stand.
If you need to transport your cupcakes, these cupcake carries are so handy! You can even get one of the double or triple ones to carry even more cupcakes! This is especially nice if you are taking the cupcakes to school or a cookout. There isn’t anything worse than ruined cupcakes in the back of a car……
I hope you enjoy this Easy Carrot Cake Cupcakes Recipe!
They are so yummy and a hit all around! If you like Carrot Cake Cupcakes, this Carrot Cake Recipe looks amazing! My family is divided and some do not care for carrots. However, everyone loves these yummy carrot cake muffins! You could leave off the frosting and easily just have carrot muffins that would work for a quick breakfast! They are packed with healthy carrots. 🙂 However you enjoy these, I know they will be a hit! Trust me, this Easy Carrot Cake Cupcakes Recipe does not disappoint! What is your favorite way to eat these?
You might want to share a few with friends or neighbors. What a fun way to share the love! I like to use these individual cupcake boxes and put a cupcake inside. It’s so fun to deliver cupcakes! You never know what someone might be going through and it’s amazing what a small act of kindness can do to brighten their day. And who doesn’t like cupcakes?! 🙂 Make a list of people that you can deliver cupcakes too and spread some love! Everyone will enjoy these delicious cupcakes. They are so yummy!
You might also like this Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes Recipe. The surprise in the middle makes these cupcakes amazing!
Keto carrot cake recipe has layers of delicious icing and cake while being keto friendly for another great dessert to try.
Find more Easy and Delicious Cupcake recipes here:
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cupcake Recipe
- How to Make Bunny Cupcakes
- S’Mores Cupcakes Recipe
- Girl Scout Thin Mint Cupcake Recipe
- Homemade Twix Bars Cupcakes