Do you love Reese’s Peanut butter cups as much as my family does? Oh they are so good, so I decided to make Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes Recipe. My oh my… They are delicious!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes Recipe
My friend was having a birthday and her favorite candy is definitely Reese’s peanut butter cups. I was nervous when I decided to make these cupcakes, but I am so glad I did. They are absolutely delicious! Plus, they look so fancy! People will not be able to believe you made these at home and how delicious they are!
There is a secret ingredient in these Reese’s Cupcakes that make these amazing!
There is a peanut butter cup in the middle of the cupcake! Oh yes! It is so good. When you take a bite out of these yummy cupcakes, there is decadent peanut butter in the middle. Chocolate and peanut butter fans will go crazy over these cupcakes! That little secret ingredient is worth the extra step! Don’t skip this one. It is that little bit of goodness that transforms these cupcakes to something out of this world! Seriously…..you will love these!
Once you bite into these cupcakes, store bought will never do again! You will be asked to make these over and over. Whenever I take these somewhere, people request the recipe!
The peanut butter icing is so decadent!
This frosting has lots of powdered sugar and is so tasty. It makes the best peanut butter frosting. Make sure you use a good electric mixer to get everything nice and smooth. This will be handy for the cake as well. You will alternate between medium speed and high speed. I can’t wait for you to try these cupcakes with peanut butter!
Let’s make Reese’s Stuffed Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Icing!
- 1 chocolate cake mix (or try this Easy Chocolate Cake Recipe)
- 1 bag of Reese’s peanut butter cups (minis)
- 24 cup cake liners
- Homemade Peanut ButterCream Icing
How to make Chocolate peanut butter cupcakes recipe:
- Place the Mini Reese’s peanut butter cups in the freezer so they get nice and hard (make it easier to use).
- Mix your Cake mix just like normal according to the directions.
- Place them in your cupcake tins and cook for half the time on the box.
- Pull them out of the oven. Unwrap the peanut butter cups.
- Place one mini Reese’s peanut butter cup in the middle of each cupcake. You may need to push down slightly.
- Place back in the oven and let cupcakes bake for the remaining time. Use a toothpick inserted to make sure they are ready.
- Allow them to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, chop up the remaining peanut butter cups.
- Icing the cupcakes and top with the chopped up peanut butter cups.
- Enjoy the most delicious cupcakes!
Anyone that loves chocolate and peanut butter will love these yummy cupcakes! This is the best cupcake recipe! The icing is so light and fluffy.
This is proof that you can have a FANCY dessert without spending a lot of money. This is the perfect dessert for birthday parties, holidays and gatherings where you need a sweet treat. Everyone will be so impressed with these delicious cupcakes. I was a bakery recently and gourmet cupcakes like these were SO expensive. Goodness! I could make a dozen of these for what just one costs in a bakery.
Print this Reese Peanut Butter Cup Cake recipe below:
You are going to go love Chocolate peanut butter cupcakes recipe! These Reese's cupcakes are so decadent. The secret ingredient for Chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter frosting is a Reese's peanut butter cup in the middle! Try Reese peanut butter cup cake. They are so decadent and gourmet.
- 1 bag of Reese's peanut butter cups minis
- 1 chocolate cake mix
- 24 cup cake liners
- Homemade Peanut ButterCream Icing:
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup vegetable shortening
- 1/3 cup butter
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 4 cups confectioner's sugar
- 4 tbsp milk
Place the Reese's in the freezer so they get nice and hard (make it easier to use).
Mix your Cake mix just like normal according to the directions.
Place them in your cupcake tins and cook for half the time on the box.
Pull them out of the oven. Unwrap the peanut butter cups.
Place one peanut butter cup in the middle of each cupcake. You may need to push down slightly.
Place back in the oven and cook for the remaining time.
Allow them to cool completely.
Meanwhile, chop up the remaining peanut butter cups.
Icing the cupcakes and top with the chopped up peanut butter cups.
Enjoy the most delicious cupcakes!
Instead of the mini Reese's on top, try crushing your favorite chocolate candy and then sprinkling on top.
Make sure the cupcakes are really cool before topping with peanut butter frosting!
I use a set of these baking racks and they are great!
You are going to love these yummy Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting!
I take these to parties all the time. If you don’t have a cupcake carrier, they make transporting cupcakes so much easier! It keeps them all together standing up and no mishaps on the trip there. They are so handy! You can pick them up at many stores or grab one on Amazon. I ordered mine on Amazon because they have so many more choices. I love the double and triple layer carrying case. This is awesome if you are making a lot of cupcakes. No need to buy or carry multiple cases. The double and triple case will do the trick!
I love using it for birthday parties or school parties. It’s perfect to use when you have a lot of cupcakes. There isn’t anything worse than ruined cupcakes in the back of a car……
These are also so pretty displayed on a cupcake stand! I have one that I use for all my birthday parties, holidays and more. They come in so handy! You could also put some of the cupcakes on a pretty cake stand.
There are so many pretty ways to display these. And you will want to show them off. 🙂 They are gorgeous! Plus, absolutely delicious!
You might also like this amazing S’mores cake recipe! It will take dessert to a new level! It’s loaded with chocolate, marshmallows and more!
Find more Easy and Delicious Cupcake recipes here:
- Easy Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- How to Make Bunny Cupcakes
- S’Mores Cupcakes Recipe
- Girl Scout Thin Mint Cupcake Recipe
- Homemade Twix Bars Cupcakes
- Adorable Reindeer Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Cupcakes Recipe with Easy Cream Cheese Frosting
- Easy 4th of July Cupcakes – Firecracker Cupcakes
- Adorable Peeps Cupcakes
- How to make Bunny Cupcakes