Are you ready for another EASY and delicious dinner idea? Well this Ritz Cracker Chicken recipe will do just that! I fell in love with the idea of covering my chicken in this family favorite cracker.
I was concerned that it was going to lack in flavor, but it did not. I was pleasantly surprised how it was packed with flavor. For my version of Ritz cracker chicken you will need just three ingredients:
- Chicken breasts
- ritz crackers
Yep that is it! The crackers are loaded with flavor so it is really all you need. You will simply coat the chicken in the Ritz crackers and bake on a cookie sheet. They don’t look like anything special…. but when you bite into the chicken your mouth with do a little party. No seriously…. my entire family kept going on and on about this recipe. They keep begging for me to make it again.
- 4 chicken breasts (boneless)
- 1 sleeve of Ritz crackers
- ¼ cup of stick butter
- First, preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with foil.
- Take your boneless skinless chicken breasts and fillet them. This makes them slightly thinner so they cook faster and you get more flavor per bite. 🙂
- Crush your Ritz crackers.
- Dip the chicken in water and then coat with the crackers.
- Place on the cookie sheet. Do this to all the chicken breasts.
- Chop up the butter and place pieces on top of each chicken.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
Make it a complete meal with these easy side dish recipes: