This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Latte is a rich and creamy latte. Treat yourself with this easy and delicious copycat latte that you can make at home.
Copycat Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Latte Recipe:
My family and I love going to Starbucks for their yummy coffee. But with my large family it gets expensive trying to buy everyone their favorite drinks. Everyone loves the Cinnamon Dolce Latte.
With this easy copycat homemade recipe, we can easily make it at home with simple ingredients. We love to top with whipped cream and a cinnamon stick for a rich and creamy drink.
What does Cinnamon Dolce Mean?
The word dolce means sweet so this latte is a sweet cinnamon drink. This latte is loaded with cinnamon flavor so it is the perfect name for this drink.
The milk based drink combines brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla and nutmeg. It is then heated and poured into espresso for a delicious frothy latte.
For the Latte:
- Espresso (2 shots)
- Milk (steamed and frothed)
- Ground Cinnamon
- Light Brown Sugar
- Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Ground Nutmeg
- Whipped Cream
- Ground Cinnamon
How to Make Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Latte:
- Step 1 – Combine Ingredients – In a glass bowl or measuring cup, whisk together the milk, cinnamon, brown sugar, and nutmeg. Microwave the mixture for 1 minute and 30 seconds until the steamed milk is heated up and begins to froth.
- Step 2 – Add in Vanilla – Remove from the microwave, stir in the vanilla extract into steamed frothed milk. Heat for 30 more seconds in the microwave.
- Step 3 – Add milk mixture to espresso – Pour the espresso into a cup. Then pour the milk frother on top of the espresso. Top with the whipped cream and garnish with ground cinnamon,
- Step 4 – Serve – Serve immediately while warm and enjoy this copycat Starbucks drink.
How to Serve:
This creamy and delicious latte is perfectly served with whipped cream on top. We like to sprinkle some cinnamon and add in a cinnamon stick. It is the perfect drink at home.
We recommend serving this latte immediately.
Tips for Cinnamon Dolce Latte Starbucks Recipe:
- Latte Recipe – This recipe is for 1 drink. It’s best served immediately for the best results while warm.
- Espresso Variations – If you do not have an espresso machine, this recipe can easily be made with strong brewed coffee instead. You can also make this latte with instant espresso.
- Syrups – You can make cinnamon dolce syrup, Homemade Cinnamon Syrup or add in vanilla syrup for a delicious variation.
Can you Make this Non-Dairy?
Yes, you can make this latte dairy free. Keep in mind that using nut base or plant base milk they may not froth as well as regular milk.
Try one of these dairy free options:
- Almond Milk
- Oat Milk
- Cashew Milk
- Coconut Milk
Print Recipe here for Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Latte:
Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Latte
For the Latte:
- 2 Tablespoons Whipped Cream
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- In a glass bowl or measuring cup, whisk together the milk, cinnamon, brown sugar, and nutmeg. Microwave the mixture for 1 minute and 30 seconds until the milk is heated up and begins to froth.
- Remove from the microwave, stir in the vanilla extract. Heat for 30 more seconds in the microwave.
- Pour the espresso into a cup. Then pour the frothed milk on top of the espresso. Top with the whipped cream and garnish with ground cinnamon,
- Serve immediately while warm and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Starbucks Copycat Recipe:
- Easy Starbucks Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frappuccino Recipe
- Lemon Loaf Starbucks Recipe