This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Starbucks Egg White Bites are a simple, healthy and the perfect size for breakfast on the go. Easy to make with simple ingredients for a quick breakfast.
Starbucks Egg White Bites Recipe:
Egg White Bites Starbucks Recipe are the perfect on the go breakfast idea. They are creamy and delicious and made with simple ingredients. The cottage cheese that is added helps to give it so much flavor and loaded with protein.
This copycat red pepper egg white bites are great to add any vegetables you prefer. Make them in advance and then heat for about a minute in the microwave for a fast and easy breakfast on the go.
What is in Starbucks Egg White Bites?
Starbucks Egg White Bites are loaded with ingredients that we can’t even pronounce. That is why I knew I had to make this copycat recipe simple. The ingredients we use include egg white, cheese, cottage cheese and simple seasoning.
Red Peppers, green onions, and chopped spinach adds flavor and color to the egg white bites. You can easily change these ingredients and add in diced ham or bacon.
- Egg Whites (approximately 2 ½ cup)
- Cottage Cheese
- Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- Roasted Red Peppers, chopped
- Spinach, finely chopped
- Green Onions
How to Make Starbucks Egg White Bites:
- Step 1 – Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 12 cup muffin tin generously with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Step 2 – Combine the egg whites, cottage cheese, salt and pepper together in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Step 3 – Then pour into a bowl and stir in the shredded Monterey Jack cheese, roasted red peppers, spinach and green onions.
- Step 4 – Pour this mixture evenly into the greased muffin tins. Fill each tin approximately ¾ of the way full as the eggs will rise as they cook.
- Step 5 – Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the eggs are set (not jiggly).
- Step 6 – Remove the pan from the oven and let the egg bites rest for 5-10 minutes. Gently remove the egg bites from the pan with a spoon and then they are ready to serve and enjoy!
- Muffin Pan – We recommend spraying the muffin cups completely for ease of removing the egg bites. We like using a silicone mold to pour the egg mixture in.
- Fill Muffin Cups – Evenly fill the muffin cups with the egg mixture. The egg mixture will rise as it cooks.
- Bake Egg Bites – Cooking times will vary so bake until egg has set. Do not overcook the egg bites.
- Meal Prep – These are the perfect breakfast to meal prep with. You can store in the refrigerator or in the freezer. They heat perfectly and are delicious.
- Liquid Egg Whites – We used liquid egg whites as it is easy to measure, but you can also crack an egg to use the egg white.
We love this simple recipe but we also love that we can change it to what we have on hand.
- Add Meat – Add in diced ham, chopped bacon, or crumbled sausage for a hearty egg bite.
- Change the Cheese – Cheddar, mozzarella, colby and pepperjack make great options.
- Use Different Vegetables – Use what vegetables that you have on hand. Mushrooms, diced onions, green bell pepper, or chopped broccoli are great options.
- Hot Sauce – I like to add a little extra spice to my egg white bites so I drizzle with hot sauce. Hot sauce gives it so much flavor and spice.
- Sous Vide Egg Bites – It is not necessary to make sous vide egg bites, but you can with this recipe.
What to Serve with Egg White Bites:
- Fresh Fruit Salad – Delicious and easy to make fruit salad. Use what fruit is in season for amazing flavor.
- Bacon – Fry some bacon or buy already cooked bacon to reheat.
- Sausage Patties – Prepare sausage patties or buy already cooked sausage for an easy side.
Can you Freeze Starbucks Egg White Bites?
These are perfect to freeze and enjoy for a quick breakfast. Just place in a freezer bag or an freezer safe container. If stored properly, these egg bites will last up to 3 months.
When ready to serve, I suggest letting them thaw over night in the fridge and then reheating in the microwave for a really quick breakfast option. They reheat in the microwave for about 1 minute.
You can even make these to take while traveling. They are great for vacation and more.
How to Store:
Refrigerate the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 1 week. When you are ready to store, make sure the leftovers have cooled to room temperature.
How to Reheat Egg White Bites:
Reheat the leftovers in the microwave for 50-60 seconds. No need to thaw them out before reheating. Remove the amount you are going to eat or serve and place them on a microwave safe plate.
Heat for about a minute and your breakfast is done.
Print Recipe here for Starbucks Egg White Bites:
Starbucks Egg White Bites
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 12 cup muffin tin generously with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine the egg whites, cottage cheese, salt and pepper together in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Then pour into a bowl and stir in the shredded Monterey Jack cheese, roasted red peppers, spinach and green onions.
- Pour this mixture evenly into the muffin tins. Fill each tin approximately ¾ of the way full as the eggs will rise as they cook.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the eggs are set (not jiggly).
- Remove the pan from the oven and let the egg bites rest for 5-10 minutes. Gently remove the egg bites from the pan with a spoon and then they are ready to serve and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Copycat Starbucks Recipes:
- Easy Starbucks Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frappuccino Recipe
- Easy Starbucks Lemon Loaf Recipe