You are going to love this easy recipe for White Chocolate Truffles with just 4 ingredients. They are creamy and delicious and so pretty!
White chocolate truffles
The white chocolate just makes the truffles so rich and decadent. I also love to make these for different occasions because I can easily use different color sprinkles on them.
They are perfect for birthday parties, holidays or any special occasion. We make these year round.
Honestly, we look for any excuse to make them. 🙂 They are so delicious.
If you are looking for an easy but amazing treat, this recipe is a must try. We love white chocolate so I keep a big bag of white chocolate bars for baking on hand. (You can see the ones I buy here.)
I even have a version for Halloween- Mummy White Chocolate Truffles. They are always a big hit!
Make sure to check out all of our easy dessert recipes.
Let’s get started!
These look really fancy but they are actually so simple to make! With only 4 ingredients, you can easily make these!
White chocolate truffles ingredient:
- 8 ounces white chocolate baking bars, divided
- 1/3 cup, plus 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- white jimmies
How to make white chocolate truffles:
1. In a small saucepan add heavy whipping cream and simmer, stirring constantly, just until it begins to bubble in the pan.
2. Stir in butter.
3. Add 8 ounces white chocolate and stir, over heat until completely melted. Remove from heat and pour into a small glass bowl.
Let cool completely and refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.
4. Remove from refrigerator and shape into 1″ balls. Place on wax paper and pop into the freezer for 30 minutes.
5. Heat 8 ounces of white baking chocolate in a small bowl and microwave for 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until completely melted.
6. Dip truffles into melted chocolate and place onto wax paper. Sprinkle with white jimmies. Let set in the refrigerator to harden.
>Make 12-15 truffles
Now you know how to make white chocolate truffles at home!
We absolutely love this white chocolate truffle recipe. It is so easy and really decadent.
You can easily use white chocolate chips instead of the baking bars if that is what you have on hand.
How to store truffles:
Store using an airtight container in the refrigerator. This is really handy if you are making them for a party.
I love to make them a few days ahead so that I can focus on other things that need to be done.
How long do chocolate truffles last:
You can keep the truffles in the fridge for 1-2 weeks. However, I like to use them within the week. I think they taste best.
More ideas to try:
- Use milk chocolate or dark chocolate for more ways to make this truffles recipe.
- Add chopped nuts. Finely chopped is best.
- Shredded coconut is also amazing.
This is really so easy and does not require many ingredients. It makes it simple to try new variations.
You can also use different colors of sprinkles for baby showers, holidays, birthday parties and more. You are going to love this recipe so much that you will want to make it year round like we do.
Time saving tip:
I highly recommend using a cookie scoop. You will thank me later because it saves so much time on making each oreo ball the same size.
Plus, they are not expensive. Amazon has some cookie scoops for very cheap.
I also think they look more uniform when you use a cookie scoop and they are so handy for lots of recipes.
I bought the three pack, so I can use the smaller two for truffles and cookies and then the bigger one to fill up cupcakes. They will get lots of use and you will be glad you bought them.
This is definitely one kitchen gadget that gets used frequently. I used to try to use an ice cream scoop but really the cookie scoop works much better.
Try this delicious white chocolate truffles recipe!
Everyone will love this yummy treat. It’s absolutely wonderful! Give it a try.
I love recipes that taste this amazing and only call for 4 ingredients. That is my kind of recipe. 🙂
You don’t have to be a baker to make fabulous treats for your family. Get started today with this truffles recipe.
We even have an easy chocolate chip muffins recipe that is amazing.
Print Easy White Chocolate Truffles Recipe below:
Try this easy White Chocolate Truffles Recipe! White Chocolate Balls Recipe is so easy. Everyone will love this White Chocolate Truffles Recipe!
- 8 oz white chocolate baking bars (divided)
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream (plus 2 tablespoons)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- white jimmies
In a small saucepan add heavy whipping cream and simmer, stirring constantly, just until it begins to bubble in the pan.
Stir in butter.
Add 4 ounces white chocolate and stir, over heat until completely melted. Remove from heat and pour into a small glass bowl. Let cool completely and refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.
Remove from refrigerator and shape into 1″ balls. Place on wax paper and pop into the freezer for 30 minutes.
Heat the remaining 4 ounces of white baking chocolate in a small bowl and microwave for 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until completely melted.
Dip truffles into melted chocolate and place onto wax paper. Sprinkle with white jimmies. Let set in the refrigerator to harden.
These look really fancy but they are actually so simple to make!
Try these other easy chocolate dessert recipes:
- Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Balls Recipe
- White Chocolate Peppermint Brownies Recipe
- 4 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
- Caramel Chocolate Microwave Fudge
- Rocky Road Fudge Recipe
- Amazing Chocolate Brownie Cookies Recipe
- Easter Chocolate Bark
- The Best Chocolate Fudge Recipe