Mummy White Chocolate Truffles
I can’t wait to to show you how to make this Mummy White Chocolate Truffles recipe. The kids are going to absolutely love this. It’s so fun and they are really delicious.
White chocolate is so rich and creamy. And it’s just a really fun treat to make. The googly eyes add such a cute feature to it. I buy a big bag of these on Amazon because I use them so much for kid friendly recipes.
You will be amazed how easy these are. They come together really quickly.
This recipe is perfect to surprise the kids with or make for a Halloween party. It would be cute to serve the Mummy White Chocolate Truffles with these Ghost Twinkies.
Let’s make this Mummy White Chocolate Truffles Recipe!
8 ounces white chocolate baking bars, divided1/3 cup, plus 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
1 tablespoon butterFor Mummy Truffles:4 ounces white chocolate baking barsFor Regular Truffles:8 ounces white chocolate baking barswhite jimmies
How to make Mummy White Chocolate Truffles:
1. In a small saucepan add heavy whipping cream and simmer, stirring constantly, just until it begins to bubble in the pan. Stir in butter.
2. Add 8 ounces white chocolate and stir, over heat until completely melted.
3. Remove from heat and pour into a small glass bowl. Let cool completely and refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.
Print your Mummy White Chocolate Truffles Recipe below:
- Truffle Ingredients:
- 8 ounces white chocolate baking bars, divided
- ⅓ cup, plus 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- For Mummy Truffles:
- Candy Eyes
- 4 ounces white chocolate baking bars
- For Regular Truffles:
- 8 ounces white chocolate baking bars
- white jimmies
- In a small saucepan add heavy whipping cream and simmer, stirring constantly, just until it begins to bubble in the pan. Stir in butter.
- Add 8 ounces white chocolate and stir, over heat until completely melted.
- Remove from heat and pour into a small glass bowl. Let cool completely and refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and shape into 1" balls. Place on wax paper and pop into the freezer for 30 minutes.
- To make Mummy:
- Place 4 ounces of chocolate into a small bowl and microwave for 1 minute, stirring every 20 seconds until melted completely. Place into a sealable sandwich bag and seal.
- Trim the tip/corner of the bag. Place eyes onto the mummy and Pipe mummy lines onto the truffles with the bag of white chocolate. Let set in the refrigerator to harden.
- To make regular truffles:
- Heat 8 ounces of white baking chocolate in a small bowl and microwave for 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until completely melted. Dip truffles into melted chocolate and place onto wax paper. Sprinkle with white jimmies. Let set in the refrigerator to harden.
- Make 12-15 truffles
These White Chocolate Truffles are going to be a huge hit!
Give them a try and let us know what the kids think.
Try these other Halloween Food Ideas for Kids:
- Jack o Lantern Chocolate Covered Oreos
- Easy Halloween Desserts for Kids
- 25 Easy Halloween Cupcake Ideas
- 20 Easy Halloween Cookie Recipes for Kids
- Easy Spider Cupcakes
- Spider Pudding Pies
- How to make and Decorate Ghost Sugar Cookies
- Easy Halloween Treats for Kids- Ghost Twinkies