We are in love with this quick and easy 4th of July Ice Cream Sandwich recipe. It is so simple but super festive making it the perfect 4th of July dessert.
4th of July ice cream sandwich
You only need 2 ingredients – no baking – no mixing – no mess at all. If you love an easy but festive idea, then I’m talking to you today.
Jazz up your 4th of July desserts with these 4th of July Ice cream sandwiches. They are sure to be a hit!
This is such a fun treat for the kids without doing a lot of work. These fun ice cream sandwiches are super easy. The kids can make these and be proud to serve them at their 4th of July party.
If you have children that love to help, they will have a blast putting these festive ice cream sandwiches together for everyone!
Let’s get started with this easy 4th of July dessert idea!
- ice cream sandwiches
- 4th of July sprinkles (we used these)
Check out this video to see how to make this 4th of July Ice Cream Sandwich recipe!
How to make patriotic ice cream sandwiches:
- Unwrap each ice cream sandwich one at a time.
- Place the festive sprinkles onto a place.
- Place the ice cream sandwich down onto the place with the ice cream down so the sprinkles stick to the ice cream. Coat all four sides.
- Place the ice cream sandwich back into the freezer to freeze again. Continue to do this with each ice cream sandwich.
- Serve when you are ready and enjoy!
It is that easy to make 4th of July treats!
This 4th of July dessert is that easy!
I’m not sure about you, but I love a quick and easy dessert idea.
4th of July desserts are so fun!
Let us know if you make these! I know they are going to be a hit and look so festive at your next July 4th party.
This red white and blue treat will be the perfect 4th of July dessert. I like to separate them with parchment paper and everyone also has something handy to hold their dessert in.
The kids love to help and it is so easy with store bought ice cream sandwiches. No stand mixer or expensive ingredients needed!
Print this 4th of July ice cream sandwich recipe below:
Try this easy 4th of July Ice Cream Sandwich recipe. It is super simple but very festive for the perfect 4th of July dessert.
- 6 ice cream sandwiches
- 4 th of July sprinkles
Unwrap each ice cream sandwich one at a time.
Place the festive sprinkles onto a plate.
Place the ice cream sandwich down onto the plate with the ice cream down so the sprinkles stick to the ice cream. Coat all four sides.
Place the ice cream sandwich back into the freezer to freeze again. Continue to do this with each ice cream sandwich.
Serve when you are ready and enjoy!
Your kids will love this 4th of July dessert! You can easily make this for any event. Just change the sprinkles to reflect what you are celebrating.
If you like this recipe, try Fanta Ice Cream Float. It’s so refreshing.
Ice cream bread recipe only calls for 2 ingredients and you can have amazing bread in minutes.
Try these other 4th of July desserts:
- Red white and blue crinkle cake mix cookies
- 4th of July Ice Cream Sandwich recipe
- Red White and Blue Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- Easy Bomb Brownie Bites
- The Best Red White and Blue Cake to Impress!
- 4th of July Chocolate Covered Oreos
- How to make Red, White, and Blue Jello
- 4th of July rice Krispie Treats
- 4th of July Fruit Kabobs
- Red, white and blue jello
Try these other ice cream desserts:
- The Easiest Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Cake Recipe
- Easy Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwich Recipe
- Homemade Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Easy Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe
- Caramel Apple Ice Cream Recipe
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Ice Cream Recipe
- Snow Ice Cream Recipe
- Easy Ice Cream Cake Recipe