You only need 5 ingredients to make these delicious 4th of July Cake Mix Cookies. Not only are they unbelievably easy, they’re irresistible! These cake mix cookies are one of the best 4th of July desserts, ever!
You all know I love a good cake mix cookie recipe and this 4th of July Cake mix Cookies Recipe is no different. They are super moist, super easy, and packed full of flavor. In fact, I made these easy cookies with my 9 year old niece and she practically did it all on her own. They are the perfect cookie for kids to make and enjoy. Plus they are super festive for the 4th of July without doing a lot of work. That is a win-win in my book.
You only need 5 ingredients so let’s get started!
Quick and Easy 4th of July Cake mix Cookies Recipe
Ingredients for 4th of July Cake Mix Cookies:
- 1 box of chocolate cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup of oil
- 1 cup of red white and blue m&ms
How to make 4th of July Cake Mix Cookies Recipe:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix dry cake mix, oil and eggs. The batter will be pretty thick.
- Fold in the m&ms.
- Place on baking sheet leaving about 2 inches between cookie dough balls.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes until cookies brown SLIGHTLY on the edges.
- Allow to cool completely and then serve.
Everyone loves cake mix cookies once they take a bite and realize just how easy they are to make! Cake mixes often go on sale, so I like to grab a couple to keep on hand. I like to change it up every once in a while and it is so easy to do!
You can change up this recipe by using a white cake mix instead of a chocolate cake mix. Keep it festive for the 4th of July by adding a couple of drops of blue food coloring. If you don’t have M&Ms on hand, you can toss in some red, white and blue sprinkles instead. Mix up white chocolate chips into the cake mix cookie batter for another simple twist on the original recipe.
Print 4th of July Cake Mix Cookies Recipe below:
You only need 5 ingredients to make this delicious 4th of July Cake mix Cookies Recipe. These cake mix cookies are the best 4th of July desserts.
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 cup red white and blue m&ms
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Mix everything except the m&ms. (Batter will be thick).
Fold in the m&ms.
Place on cookie sheets leaving about 2 inches between cookies.
Bake for 8-10 minutes until cookies brown SLIGHTLY on the edges.
Allow to cool completely and then serve.
These cookies only need 5 ingredients and are delicious!
Learn how to make cake mix cookies with only 4 ingredients that will taste amazing.
Red white and blue jello treats are so fun and festive.
This Red, White, and Blue Cake is crazy easy to make but will impress your guests and your family!
These 4th of July Rice Krispie Treats are easy to make and are always a crowd-pleaser at cook-outs!
You will definitely impress your family with this delicious American flag cookie cake.
Try these other easy 4th of July Desserts:
- 4th of July Ice Cream Sandwich recipe
- Easy Bomb Brownie Bites
- Red White and Blue Bark Recipe
- The Best Red White and Blue Cake to Impress!
- How to make Red, White, and Blue Jello
- 4th of July Chocolate Covered Oreos
- 4th of July Fruit Kabobs
- Red White and Blue Crinkle Cake Mix Cookies
- American Flag Cookie Cake Recipe
- 4th of July Poke Cake