Air fryer buffalo cauliflower has only 3 ingredients for a delicious snack. Enjoy tons of buffalo flavor in just 20 minutes.
Air fryer buffalo cauliflower
Anyone that loves buffalo flavor needs to give this recipe a try. Even if you don’t like cauliflower, this recipe will be a hit. The air fryer makes it crispy on the outside and it has the best seasoning.
The combination of Buffalo sauce and ranch seasoning give this recipe the perfect amount of flavor. Serve this for the best appetizer or snack at your next party or Game day. It is so delicious that your family will ask for this all the time.
I think everyone will be pleasantly surprised how delicious this cauliflower recipe is. Plus, it is ready in less than 20 minutes.
What is an air fryer?
An air fryer circulates hot air with very little oil to cook food. You get delicious and crispy food similar to deep frying without the mess or oil.
It is so handy and perfect when you are craving crispy fried food without the oil.
- head of cauliflower
- Buffalo Sauce. You can use store bought or try this easy homemade buffalo sauce recipe. It is simple to make and you just melt butter with garlic powder and hot sauce.
- Ranch Seasoning Mix Packet
How to make air fryer buffalo cauliflower:
- First, preheat the air fryer to 390 degrees. No worries if your air fryer does not have a preheat option. Just let it run at 390 degrees for 5 minutes to warm it up.
- Then cut the cauliflower into bite size pieces. See How to Cut Cauliflower into Florets for easy tips.
- Use a large bowl and whisk together the buffalo sauce and ranch dressing mix.
- Add the cauliflower florets into the buffalo sauce and coat the cauliflower. Stir until it is completely coated. Each piece should be entirely and evenly coated with buffalo sauce.
- Next put he cauliflower in the air fryer basket and cook for 12 to 15 minutes. Make sure to toss halfway through the cook time and check to see how it looks. Cook until the cauliflower is the tenderness that you like.
It is just that simple and easy. Anyone can make this easy 3 ingredient recipe.
What to serve with buffalo cauliflower:
- Ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping.
- French Onion Dip. My kids love this.
- Veggie sticks. We like carrot and celery cut into strips.
- Extra hot sauce. If you like extra heat, you can serve with hot sauce.
How to store leftovers:
Place leftovers inside in an air tight container in the refrigerator. They will keep up to 4 to 5 days.
How to reheat:
Use the air fryer to reheat so they be crispy again. It only takes 2 to 3 minutes to warm them. You can also use the oven.
I do not recommend using the microwave as it will turn out soggy.
Can you freeze?
Yes, you can freeze this. Allow it to cool completely. Then place the cauliflower on a baking sheet.
Put this in the freezer for 1 to 2 hours. This will help the cauliflower not to stick together when frozen.
Then transfer to a freezer bag or container. It can be frozen up to 3 months.
Why we love air fryer buffalo cauliflower:
- No breading. Since there isn’t any breading, the recipe is really healthy.
- Only 3 ingredients. No complicated ingredients or time consuming steps.
- It is crispy. The air fryer makes this so crispy without traditional frying.
Tips for buffalo cauliflower air fryer recipe:
- Try to cut the cauliflower pieces into the same size. This will help to make sure it cooks evenly.
- Place the cauliflower in a single layer in the air fryer. You do not want to overcrowd the air fryer or the air will not be able to circulate properly. This will prevent it from getting as crispy as normal.
- Don’t skip the step to preheat. This helps to make the cauliflower crispy. You can let your air fryer run for a few minutes if there isn’t a preset option.
- Use good quality buffalo sauce or make homemade. Since there are so few ingredients, you need to use really good ingredients.
- Coat the cauliflower evenly in buffalo sauce. Each piece of cauliflower needs to be evenly coated in sauce.
- Don’t add extra sauce. Using too much buffalo sauce before cooking can cause the cauliflower to become soggy.
Can you make in the oven?
Yes you can. No air fryer, no worries.
- Just mix together as directed above but drizzle with olive oil. Bake for 20 minutes at 450 degrees. Get all the instructions for Roasted Buffalo Cauliflower Recipe.
This recipe is delicious.
It is an easy and tasty alternative to buffalo chicken wings. Anyone can make this quickly in minutes. It is so simple.
The flavor is really amazing and it is so simple with only 3 ingredients. It is crispy and perfect for dipping into your favorite sauce.
Make these for the next party and be prepared for everyone to love it. It is healthy but so delicious.
Go ahead and make it today for a great snack the entire family will really enjoy.
Print this easy Buffalo Cauliflower Air Fryer recipe:
Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower
- 1 head cauliflower
- ¾ cup Buffalo Sauce
- 1 Ranch Seasoning Mix Packet
- Preheat the air fryer to 390 degrees F. If your air fryer does not have a preheat option, then run the air fryer at 390 degrees F for 5 minutes to warm it up.
- Cut the cauliflower into bite size pieces.
- Then whisk together the buffalo sauce and ranch dressing mix in a large bowl.
- Then stir the cauliflower into the buffalo sauce until it’s fully coated.
- Place the cauliflower in the air fryer basket. Cook for 12-15 minutes, tossing halfway through the cook time until the cauliflower is the tenderness that you prefer.
- Serve with ranch or bleu cheese dressing and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe