This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Air Fryer Garlic Bread is the perfect way to make garlic bread. It is ready in less than 5 minutes you will have crispy bread topped with easy ingredients.
Garlic Bread Air Fryer Recipe:
This Air Fryer Garlic Bread is our go-to bread recipe for an amazing side. It is so easy to make and the ingredients are simple too. We love to serve with our favorite pasta dinners or for dipping into our crock pot soups.
The bread always comes out extra crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. In less than 5 minutes the bread is done for an easy side. It can easily be placed in the freezer to serve another day.
The ingredients can be changed or topped with cheese to make it your own. Use ingredients that you have. Your family will not be disappointed.
What bread is best to use for Garlic Bread?
There are many different options that you can use for garlic bread. It depends on your personal preference on rather how thick and the taste you are looking for. You can easily make this recipe with any type of bread.
- French Loaf
- Leftover Hamburger and Hot Dog Buns
- Loaf of French Bread
- Salted Butter
- Olive Oil
- Minced Garlic
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
How to Make Garlic Bread in the Air Fryer:
- Mix together Garlic Spread – With a hand held mixer, combine the softened butter, olive oil, garlic and parsley in a small bowl. Mix until combined and fluffy.
- Slice French Bread – The cut the French bread (width-wise) into 1-2 inch pieces.
- Spread onto Bread – Spread the butter mixture on each slice of the bread and top it with the grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Place in the Air Fryer – Place the pieces of the bread in the air fryer in a single layer making sure not to over lap (you may have to cook the bread in batches).
- Air Fryer Garlic Bread – Bake the bread at 350 degrees F for 4-5 minutes until the bread is the crispiness that you prefer. Cook time could vary.
- Continue Baking in Batches – You may have to cook the bread in multiple batches based on the amount of bread slices that you have.
Air Fryer Recommendations:
If you have been in the market to get an Air Fryer, here are some of my recommendations. We love using our air fryer. It has been a game changer as far as heating up frozen food to reheating leftovers.
It is so easy to use and my kids can easily cook in it. The food always comes out so crispy on the outside and perfectly soft on the inside. You can cook meat, vegetables, and even make canned biscuits.
How do I store leftover Garlic Bread?
If you have leftover air fried garlic bread, place in an air tight container for 3-4 days. Place in the refrigerator.
If you would like to freeze your leftover bread, store in a freezer zip lock bag. Before placing in the freezer or refrigerator, make sure the bread is cooled to room temperature.
To reheat your leftover bread, place in the air fryer for about 2 to 3 minutes to heat and to make crispy again. It comes out perfectly crispy again.
Air Fryer Garlic Bread Tips:
- Easy and Fast to Make – We love that this air fryer garlic bread is easy to make and the perfect side dish to our weeknight dinners.
- Freeze Leftovers – If you have any garlic bread leftover, freeze it. Frozen Garlic Bread is easy to freeze and easy to reheat.
- Customize your Garlic Bread – We love that we can customize the Garlic Bread. Some of my kids love cheese, so I like adding some shredded cheese on top.
- Crispier Garlic Bread – If you like your bread extra crispy, add a few more minutes to your baking time.
- Ai Fry in Single Layer – Don’t stack the garlic bread in the air fryer. Place in the air fryer basket in a single layer.
Variations for Garlic Bread Recipe:
- Italian Seasoning – We love to add the Italian Seasoning blend to the garlic bread. It is an easy way to change the seasoning.
- Parsley – We used dried parsley for this recipe, but fresh herbs are a nice change.
- Garlic – Minced Garlic works great for this recipe, but you can also use fresh garlic. We love the extra flavor it gives using fresh ingredients.
- Add different toppings – My kids love making pizza garlic bread. Add a few pepperonis and cheese. It becomes an easy afternoon snack.
Print Recipe for Air Fryer Garlic Bread:
Air Fryer Garlic Bread
- 1 French Bread loaf
- 1/2 cup Salted Butter softened at room temperature
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Parsley finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp Grated Parmesan Cheese
- With a hand held mixer, combine the butter, olive oil, garlic and parsley. Mix until combined and fluffy.
- The cut the French bread (width-wise) into 1-2 inch pieces.
- Spread the butter mixture on each slice of the bread and top it with the grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Place the pieces of the bread in the air fryer in a single layer making sure not to over lap (you may have to cook the bread in batches).
- Bake the bread at 350 degrees F for 4-5 minutes until the bread is the crispiness that you prefer.
- You may have to cook the bread in multiple batches based on the amount of bread slices that you have.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe