This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Crockpot Ravioli and Sausage is a one pot meal. Layered with lots of cheesy ravioli, Italian sausage and the best tomato sauce. Give this a try during busy weeknights and come home to dinner ready to enjoy.
Crockpot Ravioli and Sausage Recipe:
If you enjoyed our delicious and easy Baked Ravioli Recipe, you will love this slow cooker ravioli and sausage. The crock pot makes this meal so incredibly simple and your house will smell amazing as this cooks.
The Italian sausage adds a ton of flavor to the cheese ravioli and makes a really hearty dish everyone will love. You can’t go wrong with this easy meal and it makes dinner time a breeze.
Crock Pot Ravioli with Sausage is a family favorite recipe. We also make Lazy Day Crock Pot Ravioli Lasagna as an easy weeknight meal. If you love easy ravioli recipes, this is an easy way to make lasagna.
What to Serve with Crockpot Ravioli and Sausage:
- Caesar Salad – Our favorite sides include a simple salad to complete this meal. It is easy to make and goes perfectly with this Italian dish.
- Garlic Bread – We love to serve it with a slice of garlic bread. This Garlic Bread Cheese Sticks Recipe is the perfect bread to serve. Bread is a must to dip into that delicious tomato sauce and get all of that delicious sauce.
- Vegetables – This meal is also delicious with Roasted Green Beans. Learn how to steam broccoli in the microwave for a super easy veggie side dish.
Keep it simple and enjoy. No need for complicated recipes or fancy ingredients.
You can cook a really great dinner for your family with very little work when you use the slow cooker.
How to Cook Frozen Ravioli in Crock Pot:
Italian Sausage and Ravioli Casserole is perfectly made in the slow cooker. Cooking the frozen ravioli requires very little work. You basically toss the frozen ravioli in the slow cooker and cook.
There is no need to thaw the ravioli, you can just combine all the ingredients to make an easy weeknight meal.
- Italian Sausage
- Crushed Tomatoes
- Tomato Sauce
- Italian Seasoning
- Minced Garlic
- Frozen Cheese Ravioli
- Parmesan Cheese
How to Make Ravioli and Sausage in Crockpot:
This is probably the easiest recipe ever! If you can toss things into a crock pot, you can make this in minutes.
- Step 1 – In a large mixing bowl, stir together the ingredients. Mix together the Italian sausage, crushed tomatoes, tomato sauce, Italian seasoning, salt and minced garlic.
- Step 2 – Then fold in the remaining ravioli until the ravioli is fully covered in the sauce.
- Step 3 – Pour this mixture into a 6 quart crock pot.
- Step 4 – Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours until the ravioli is tender.
- Step 5 – Serve topped with the fresh Parmesan Cheese and enjoy!
Recipe Substitutions and Additions:
- Mix in Vegetables – To add in flavor and mix in onion and bell peppers.
- Change the Meat – Use ground turkey or ground beef instead of Italian Sausage.
- Change the Sauce – Try spaghetti sauce or diced tomatoes and tomato sauce.
- Ravioli Options – Substitute beef ravioli instead of the cheese filled ravioli. You can also use spinach ravioli.
- Mix in Spinach – Add spinach into the pasta sauce mixture for added vegetable in flavor.
- Chicken – Try shredded chicken to make crockpot chicken ravioli.
- Mix in Pasta – Use different pasta such as penne and make slow cooker pasta and sausage.
Slow Cooker Ravioli Tips:
- Combine Ingredients – Before mixing the seasoning and sauce together, combine in a bowl. Then pour into the slow cooker with the ravioli.
- Jarred Marinara Sauce – You can use marinara sauce instead of making the sauce from scratch.
- Bake Ravioli Casserole – Place the ingredients in a baking dish instead of the slow cooker. Top with foil and bake. Then remove foil and bake for about 15 minutes longer to melt mozzarella cheese.
A Good Crock Pot is a must:
I have a large family which means I have a lot of crock pots too. I probably use a crock pot 3-4 nights a week. So I wanted to make sure that I had one that consistently cooked meals perfectly and was reliable.
Out of all the slow cookers that I currently own, I really love my Instant Pot Aura.
My favorite feature about this crock pot is that it has a cooktop feature. You can also brown meat in the same crock pot for recipes that require that.
It is so handy to just have the one pan to clean. It is easy to clean as the removable insert has a non stick quality.
Print this Crock Pot recipe with Italian Sausage below:
Crockpot Ravioli and Sausage
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the Italian sausage, crushed tomatoes, tomato sauce, Italian seasoning, salt and minced garlic.
- Then fold in the ravioli until the ravioli is fully covered in the sauce.
- Pour this mixture into a 6 quart crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours until the ravioli is tender.
- Serve topped with the fresh Parmesan Cheese and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Crock Pot Pasta Recipes:
- Slow Cooker Pasta Fagioli Recipe
- Crock Pot Creamy Salsa Ranch Chicken Recipe
- Slow Cooker Pesto Chicken Pasta Casserole