This easy baked ravioli recipe is a family favorite and the perfect Italian dish for busy weeknights. It’s so easy, freezes great and takes very little time to make.
Easy baked ravioli recipe
I’m so excited to share with you this super easy Baked ravioli recipe. It is one of our family’s favorite.
Our neighbor brought it over to our house when we adopted some kiddos years ago to help make our life easier and I have been making it ever since. I think once you make this super easy baked ravioli you will love it too.
It comes together with very little work and is frugal too. Everyone will love this easy dish.
Ingredients for baked frozen ravioli:
- 3 cans of crushed tomatoes (or tomato sauce ) 14 oz each
- 2 tablespoons of Italian Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons of Garlic Salt
- ½ cup of shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 2 bags of frozen Ravioli (1 cheese and 1 beef)
- 2 cups of Mozzarella
How to make easy baked ravioli:
First, go ahead and preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
In a mixing bowl combine the crushed tomatoes, Italian Seasoning, and Garlic Salt. Mix together.
Spray a 9×13 baking pan with non stick spray.
Place one layer of cheese ravioli along the pan (about a half a bag).
Then add a layer of beef on top.
Pour half your tomato sauce over the ravioli, and top with ½ the cheese.
Then add a layer of cheese ravioli (the rest of the bag)
Add a layer of beef ravioli (the rest of the bag)
Top with the remaining sauce and the remaining shredded cheese.
Cover with foil and bake for 50 minutes.
Remove the foil and broil for 2-3 minutes until the cheese bubbles and browns slightly.
Allow it to cool for 10 minutes before serving. Keep reading for the full recipe.
This the best ravioli recipe to make.
Our entire family loves this super simple dinner idea. It is so simple and takes hardly any work at all. The stuffed ravioli make this dish a breeze to prepare.
We like to top with extra Parmesan cheese.
What to serve with baked ravioli casserole?
The delicious tomato sauce is so flavorful that you will want something to dip into that sauce. We love Garlic Bread Cheese Sticks Recipe and it is perfect for getting every last bit of that amazing sauce.
We often serve a simple salad with this meal. It is quick and easy!
We love to keep things simple around here so we can get dinner on the table fast.
How to freeze baked frozen ravioli:
This recipe freezes great. Instead of putting it in the oven, just cover with foil, label, and place in the freezer.
Then when you are ready to eat, allow it to thaw in the fridge overnight and bake covered according to the directions. It is that simple!
This is a great way to save time and money. It really isn’t anymore trouble to make another casserole and you will have dinner for another night.
I try to always have an easy and delicious meal like this in the freezer for busy weeknights. It is definitely a game changer!
You need a 9×13 dish to make baked ravioli casserole.
I use the disposable pans for the one I am freezing. It helps so much on those busy nights.
We have saved a ton of money by skipping take out and grabbing one of these delicious casseroles in the freezer. Plus, it tastes so much better.
It really does not take any longer to make two when you are making this recipe. I try to always double the recipe and freeze one for our family.
If you are making this for the freezer, do not bake in the oven. Prepare the casserole. Then allow to cool.
Cover and freeze. To reheat: allow to thaw overnight in fridge. Then bake.
Print this easy baked ravioli recipe below:
Easy Baked Ravioli Recipe
- 3 cans crushed tomatoes (or tomato sauce 14 oz each)
- 2 tablespoons Italian Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Garlic Salt
- 2 bags frozen Ravioli (1 cheese and 1 beef)
- 2 cups Mozzarella
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl combine the crushed tomatoes, Italian Seasoning, and Garlic Salt. Mix together.
- Spray a 9×13 baking pan with non stick spray.
- Place one layer of cheese ravioli along the pan (about a half a bag).
- Then add a layer of beef on top.
- Pour half your tomato sauce over the ravioli, and top with ½ the cheese.
- Then add a layer of cheese ravioli (the rest of the bag)
- Add a layer of beef ravioli (the rest of the bag)
- Top with the remaining sauce and the remaining shredded cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 50 minutes.
- Remove the foil and broil for 2-3 minutes until the cheese bubbles and browns slightly.
- Allow it to cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
Watch my live video on how easy it is to make baked ravioli!
Try these other easy casserole recipes:
- Crock pot Spaghetti Casserole Recipe
- How to make Hamburger Casserole – The Best Beef Casserole
- Delicious Chicken Nugget Casserole
- Easy Taco Casserole Recipe (It freezes great!)
- Jalapeño Popper Chicken Casserole