Your entire family will love to eat brussel sprouts when you make brussel sprouts in air fryer. This Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts Recipe is crispy on the outside and tender and flavorful on the inside.
Easy Brussel Sprouts Air Fryer Recipe:
We have the best recipe for you today that will make your family fall in love with air fried brussel sprouts. I have always loved roasted brussel sprouts but my kids not so much. Well, once they tried brussel sprouts in the air fryer, it was a game changer.
They loved them and I was thrilled. The edges are golden brown with the right amount of crispiness and the flavor is just the best.
So, if you are reluctant to make brussel sprouts, this is the recipe to try. This makes a great side dish recipe.
Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts Keto side dish:
If you are doing keto or low carb, you definitely want to try these air fryer brussel sprouts. They are so tasty and a great way to stay on track but still enjoy a delicious meal without any guilt.
We love air fryer brussels sprouts and they are such an easy side dish. The olive oil really enhances the flavor and makes for a great brussel sprouts recipe.
- Brussel Sprouts
- Olive Oil
- Minced Garlic or Garlic Powder
- Kosher Salt and Pepper
The brussel sprouts are the star of the show and you don’t need a lot of ingredients to make this recipe great. The air fryer makes these perfectly crisp and delicious.
How to make brussel sprouts in air fryer:
The air fryer cooks the brussel sprouts perfectly and makes for the best veggie side dish.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees before using.
- I like to do about 5 minutes at 400 degrees before cooking the brussel sprouts.
- While it is preheating, go ahead and cut the ends off the brussel sprouts and then cut in half.
- Make sure to coat them all thoroughly with the oil, garlic, salt and pepper in a large bowl. This makes them so tasty!
- Place seasoned brussel sprouts in air fryer basket.
How long to Air Fry Brussel Sprouts:
- Cooking time could vary based on your Air Fryer. But we have found that cooking the Brussel Sprouts at 400 degrees for about 10-12 minutes, make for the best crispy brussel sprouts.
- I find it best to stop the air fryer about half way through and shake the basket. This ensure that all sides get that crispy that we all love.
Brussel Sprouts are great served as indicated in the recipe. But we have added some additional ingredients to make them even better. Here are some of our favorites:
- We love balsamic vinegar at my house. I knew I had to try it with these brussel sprouts. After I have cooked them, I toss them in about 1 tablespoon of balsamic and they turn out so good.
- Add bacon on top of your cooked brussel sprouts. Everyone loves bacon at my house, so this was definitely a crowd pleaser.
- Sprinkle some parmesan cheese on top of cooked brussel sprouts.
- Toss a handful of feta cheese with your cooked brussel sprouts. The combination of the flavors really has become a family favorite.
- Another favorite that we have recently discovered is drizzling maple syrup on top of cooked brussel sprouts.
How to store:
If you have leftovers, store in an air-tight container. They will last about 4 days in the refrigerator.
This would be a great side dish to take to work. They are so good heated up.
How to reheat:
If you are able to reheat in the oven, set the temperature to 350 degrees. Place brussel sprouts on a baking sheet and reheat.
You can also reheat in the air fryer for about 5 minutes at 350 degrees.
What type of Air Fryer for Crispy Brussels Sprouts?
I love my air fryer and my only regret is that I didn’t purchase one sooner. I have the 5.8 quart air fryer here and it is awesome.
This is such a great way to enjoy foods that taste like they are fried but with significantly less oil than traditional ways to fry food. You need little to no oil to use the air fryer and it makes for a really great meal.
Are Brussels sprouts healthy or good for me?
Brussels sprouts are very healthy and a great vegetable to eat. The air fryer uses very little oil so is a great way to cook them.
We really love using the air fryer and brussel sprouts are a new favorite around here.
Can you air fry frozen brussel sprouts?
Fresh brussel sprouts tastes much better than frozen. I definitely recommend using fresh. A lot of people wonder if can you cook frozen brussel sprouts in air fryer and while you can, I don’t think they taste as good as fresh brussel sprouts.
With that being said, you actually can use frozen but you need to allow for a longer cooking time so they can thaw as they will need to be cooked first.
What to serve with air fryer brussel sprouts
They go with lots of different recipes but a few of our favorites include:
- The Best Blackened Tilapia Recipe
- Baked Pineapple BBQ chicken recipe
- Garlic Parmesan Grilled Shrimp Recipe
- The Best Blackened Salmon Recipe
Print this air fryer brussel sprouts recipe below:
Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts Recipe
- 1 pound brussel sprouts
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Cut the ends of the brussel sprouts off and cut in half.
- In a large bowl combine the brussel sprouts, oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Toss to combine
- Add the brussel sprouts to the air fryer.
- Cook for 10 minutes in the air fryer at 400 degrees F.
- Halfway during the cooking time toss them and continue cooking.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe