This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Try this delicious Oven Roasted Brussel Sprouts Recipe for the perfect side dish to any meal. Everyone will love these tender and flavorful brussel sprouts in oven.
Oven Roasted Brussel Sprouts Recipe
If you are hesitant to try brussel sprouts, this recipe is a must try. Not only is it so easy to make but it really is the most delicious side dish. Ready in minutes and with minimum prep work, you won’t find an easier recipe to try.
This is a healthy and delicious recipe that even the kids will enjoy. Did you try our Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts Recipe? If so, you will love these baked brussel sprouts. They turn out the perfect crispy texture and tender.
There is no longer a need to serve mushy and soggy brussel sprouts. This tasty vegetable are sure to please your family.
Are Roasted Brussel Sprouts Good for you?
Yes, this tasty green vegetables are packed with nutrients that are beneficial to your health.
- Brussel Sprouts has omega fatty acids to fight off many different things. Inflammation and heart health are a few of things brussel sprouts that they help fight against.
- They are high in fiber and help with digestive health. They also help to reduce heart disease.
- They are also have high amounts of Vitamin C.
- Brussel Sprouts
- Olive Oil
- Minced Garlic
- Salt and Pepper
- Parmesan Cheese
It is such a simple recipe with very little needed for a great side dish!
How do you Roast Brussel Sprouts in the Oven?
- Step 1 – Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Prepare the bright green brussel sprouts by cutting off the ends and cutting each one in half.
- Step 2 – In a large bowl, combine the brussel sprouts with all of the seasonings.
- Step 3 – Spread the brussel sprouts on a sheet pan. (I like to line with foil for easy clean up.)
- Step 4 – Top with Parmesan cheese. We love adding parmesan cheese as it makes them so good.
- Step 5 – Roast for 15-20 minutes and that is it. I do like to toss them about halfway during the cooking time. Roast the brussel sprouts until they are golden brown.
- Step 6 – Serve immediately with parmesan cheese over the top.
How to Roast Brussel Sprouts:
Roasting vegetables is one of my favorite sides to make with many different recipes. Prepare a baking sheet and line it with aluminum foil or parchment paper. Place the cleaned and trimmed brussel sprouts on the baking sheet. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
We recommend placing them in a single layer on the baking sheet. Drizzle with oil and seasoning with your favorite seasoning. In about 15 to 20 minutes you will have a delicious and healthy side dish to serve.
How to Season Brussel Sprouts:
To season your prepared brussel sprouts, you can mix the ingredients in a bowl and toss the vegetable in it. You can also place the vegetable on the baking sheet and season.
We like to use olive oil to drizzle over the top and simple seasoning. Sprinkle salt and pepper, garlic powder or some seasoning salt. It is easy and delicious and there is no need to use complicated seasoning.
How Long to Roast Brussel Sprouts:
Roasting Brussel Sprouts doesn’t take long to do. After you have prepared them, place them on a baking sheet and roast for about 15 minutes. About half way through the roasting process, shake the pan so that all sides get roasted.
What to Serve with Roasted Brussel Sprouts?
They go with lots of different recipes but a few of our favorites include:
- The Best Blackened Chicken Recipe
- Easy Grilled Chicken Kabob Recipe
- The Best Blackened Tilapia Recipe
- Baked Pineapple BBQ chicken recipe
- The Best Blackened Salmon Recipe
Roasted Brussel Sprouts are so easy and go with just about anything. Give them a try with dinner this week!
Do you have to Cut the ends off of Brussels Sprouts?
The ends are tough so you want to cut these off before baking. It only takes a few minutes and goes very quickly.
I also like to cut the brussel sprouts in halves instead of leaving them whole. They cook better and it stretches this vegetable to feed my entire family.
Remove any yellow or damaged outer leaves then cut sides lengthwise to from tip to bottom.
Variation Seasoning for Roasted Brussel Sprouts:
- Balsamic – Brussel Sprouts drizzled with balsamic is one of my favorites. About the last 5 minutes of cooking, drizzle about 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar over the top. Place back in the oven to continue cooking.
- Fresh Garlic – We used minced garlic in this recipe, but you can easily use fresh garlic for amazing flavor.
- Bacon – If you have some leftover bacon, chop it up and place it on the baking sheet with the brussel sprouts. Everything is better with bacon.
- Frozen Brussel Sprouts – If you use frozen brussel sprouts, make sure to thaw them before baking them.
- Lemon Juice – Once the brussel sprouts are finished cooking, drizzle with lemon juice for added flavor.
How to Store and Reheat Roasted Brussel Sprouts:
Storing Roasted Brussel Sprouts is easy to do. Place the leftovers in an air tight container and they will stay good for about 4 days.
When you are ready to reheat, we recommend placing the leftover on a foil lined baking sheet. Drizzle some olive oil over the top and season them.
Place the baking sheet in a preheated oven of 350 degrees for about 5 minutes until heated. You can also reheat in the microwave but the texture will change and the brussel sprouts may become mushy.
Print this Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Parmesan Recipe below:
Oven Roasted Brussel Sprouts Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the ends of the brussel sprouts off and cut in half.
- In a large bowl combine the brussel sprouts, oil, garlic, salt and pepper. toss to combine
- Spread out on a cookie sheet lined with foil.
- Top with parmesan cheese
- Roast for 15-20 minutes.
- Halfway during the cooking time toss them and continue cooking.
- Serve immediately.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Easy Side Dish Recipes:
- Baked Potatoes in the Microwave – Easy to make!
- Garlic Lime Steamed Asparagus
- Bacon Brussel Sprouts Recipe
- Foil Pack Grilled Potatoes
- Quick and Easy Weeknight Macaroni and Cheese