You will love No bake cinnamon corn flake cereal bars recipe! The ingredients are very simple and you will probably already have them on hand. These bars make a quick snack or dessert with very little work. Plus, they are inexpensive to make!
No Bake Cinnamon Corn Flake Cereal Bars Recipe
This is the perfect snack idea that is quick and easy. If your kids enjoyed Cheerio Treat bars or Fruity Pebbles Bars, they will love these corn flakes bars. The recipe is very simple and we love them for dessert, afters school snacks and more! They are also very cost effective for lunch box treats. Pre-packaged treats can really add up. Save money by making a batch of these and putting them in ziplock bags. They will be ready to pop into lunch boxes or grab for a quick snack. This yummy No Bake Cinnamon Corn Flake Cereal Bars Recipe does not disappoint!
What can you add to Kellogg Corn Flake Bars Recipe?
I’m always just using what I have and sometimes that means trying new things. These bars are really good with creamy peanut butter or chocolate chips. We have even added both. 🙂 So yummy! Once we didn’t have enough corn flakes so I mixed in some ice krispies to make the recipe. The bars turned out very good. You can also add seasonal marshmallows to make Corn Flake Bars Marshmallows treats! They look really pretty with the seasonal mini marshmallows that are different colors. You can even make these cereal bars gluten free with the base recipe.
The possibilities are endless! You can take this recipe and make corn flakes squares a ton of different ways. Sometimes, we use frosted flakes instead of plain corn flakes. Yum! Chocolate Frosted Flakes taste amazing too! The no bake bars are always a hit all around. Chocolate lovers will especially love this combination. If it is too much chocolate for you, try mixing in a few plain corn flakes with the chocolate frosted flakes. This will cut down on sugar and help with the sweetness. We do this a lot and it’s delicious! The kids love it!
Think outside the box and get creative making these Corn Flake Bars. They are always a big hit and the entire family loves them. What is your favorite combination?
Reader, Sierra submitted this recipe and is very frugal and sounds like a special dessert for lunch or after dinner. I have everything on hand, so I am definitely making this for the kids. I also want to try Nutella Banana Granola Bars. We love nutella so that sounds really good.
Ingredients for No bake cinnamon corn flake cereal bars recipe:
How to make Cornflake Bars:
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper or spray with non stick spray. (You might consider using a 9 x 13 pan if you don’t want the bars as thick).
- In a large saucepan, cook the butter and marshmallows over medium heat. Stir constantly until melted.
- Mix in the cornflakes and cinnamon and pour mixture into the pan.
- Press the mixture evenly into the pan. Let cool completely. Next, lift out and cut into squares.
This recipe makes 16 small squares or about 9 large squares. The size will also vary depending on what size pan you use. You can even use a disposable pan to make clean up a breeze. I’m all for making things easy around here. 🙂 Life is crazy sometimes. Ok, all of the time….who am I kidding. 🙂 If there are things that make life easier, why not!
Print Cinnamon Corn Flake Bars Recipe below:
- 6 cups cornflakes
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 10-ounce package marshmallows
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper or spray with non stick spray. (Might consider using a 9 x 13 pan if you don't want them as thick).
- In a large saucepan, cook the butter and marshmallows over medium heat, stirring, until melted.
- Mix in the cornflakes and cinnamon.
- Press the mixture evenly into the pan. Let cool completely, then lift out and cut into squares.
- Makes 16 (small squares). Makes about 9 (large squares).
I am thinking this could be delicious with ANY kind of cereal that you can get for cheap… We have a ton of plain cheerios in my pantry. I love recipes that make it easy to substitute different ingredients. It makes it so easy to make these and keeps the kids from getting bored with the same old thing. No worries about not having what you need on hand when you can just substitute ingredients. So easy!
Use what is on sale that week and this is even more cost effective and budget friendly. Yeah! If you are looking to make wiggle room in your budget, that is a trick I often do. I will improvise and buy what is on sale each week. When I need that ingredient, I already have it and do not have to pay full price. Sales come in cycles and if you buy when it’s on sale, you will never pay full price. It’s a great way to shop.
What is your go to snack idea for your kids? I’m always looking for new ideas and recipes. Please share any that you might have in the comment section.
Find more yummy snack ideas here:
- Double Chocolate Chip Brownies
- Brownie Cookies Recipe
- Strawberry Pinch Cookies
- Homemade Twix Bars Cupcakes
- No Bake Cheerios Bars Recipe
- Quick and Easy Fruity Pebble Bars
- Snack Tray Kid’s love
- 30 Healthy Snacks Toddlers Will Love