This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Mix up a batch of Fruity Pebble Treats and your kids will go crazy! These easy to make fruity pebble bars are always a hit. Plus, they are easy and cheap to make.
You might also like No Bake Cinnamon Corn Flake Cereal Bars Recipe. It’s so simple and very tasty.
Table of Contents
Why This Recipe Works
These fruity pebbles treats taste amazing and made with only a few simple ingredients. This no bake desserts is perfect for any occasion. Because of the fun colors we love to make them birthdays, holidays and mores.
We all love the classic rice krispies treat, but this fruity pebbles treats recipe is a fun twist on a classic recipe.
- Fruity Pebbles cereals
- Salted Butter
- Mini Marshmallows
For the full recipe and ingredients, scroll to the bottom to see the recipe card.
- Cut into Shapes – Change it up and shape these bars into Easter Eggs for Easter, or cut into stars using a cookie cutter for 4th of July celebrations. Just be sure to spray your hands or cookie cutter with cooking spray so that you don’t end up with a sticky mess.
- Additions – Feel free to mix in fun sprinkles or mini chocolate to add flavor and texture.
Step by Step Instructions
Step 1 – Butter a 9×13 pan. (8×8 baking dish if you want thick bars) Instead of butter, you can spray your pan with cooking spray.
- Step 2 – Melt the unsalted butter over low heat in a large saucepan.
- Step 3 – Once melted add the marshmallows. Heat and stir the butter and marshmallows together in the saucepan over low heat until fully melted.
- Step 4 – Meanwhile, mix the fruity pebbles and rice crispies together in a bowl.
- Step 5 – Once the marshmallows are completely melted, remove from heat and mix thoroughly with the cereal.
- Step 6 – Pour into a 9×13 pan. Press quickly into the pan. I like to take a piece of waxed paper and use it to press the fruity pebbles rice krispie treats into the pan so that my hands won’t get sticky.
- Step 7 – Allow to cool completely. I like to put in the fridge to speed up the wait time. Cut into bars and serve.
- Pan Size – Feel free to use different size pan. This will depend on how thick you want the treat to be.
- Melting Marshmallows – It is important that you use low heat when melting marshmallows. If you try to rush the process, you’ll overheat the sugar in the marshmallows which will leave you with rock hard treats. You can also use the microwave by heating it in 30-second intervals.
- Combining Ingredients – Make sure to completely coat the cereal with the marshmallow mixture. This helps to combine everything together.
- Pressing into Pan – For best results, we recommend pressing the cereal mixture into the pan with wax paper. This will help from it sticking to your hands.
Frequently Asked Questions
Leftover need to be stored in an airtight container or in the plan covered with plastic wrap at room temperature. These treats will last about 4 days if stored properly.
We do not recommend freezing these treats.
Try these Other Snack Ideas Here:
- Double Chocolate Chip Brownies
- Brownie Cookies Recipe
- Strawberry Pinch Cookies
- Homemade Twix Bars Cupcakes
- Homemade Chocolate Pudding
- Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs
- Pepperoni Pizza Dip
- Super Moist Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
- Oven-Baked Kale Chips
- Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bombs
We love to hear from you. If you make this Fruity Pebble Rice Crispy Treats, please leave us a comment or a star review.
Fruity Pebble Treats
- 5 cups Fruity Pebbles
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 10 oz. mini marshmallows
- Spray an 8X8 baking pan with non-stick cooking spary.
- Place the butter and marshmallows in a microwave safe dish. Heat in 30 second intervals, stirring after each interval until melted and combined.
- Mix the fruity pebbles into the melted marshmallows and butter.
- Pour into the prepared pan. Press quickly into the pan. I like to take a piece of waxed paper and use it to press the fruity pebbles rice krispie treats into the pan so that my hands won't get sticky.
- Allow to cool completely at room temperature.
- Cut into bars and serve.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe