Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti Recipe is a creamy and delicious twist on traditional spaghetti. Your family will ask for this over and over. It is so easy to prepare that you can quickly throw this together any day of the week.
Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti Recipe
We eat a ton of chicken and I am always looking for new and tasty ways to serve it that are easy and frugal. This easy Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti Recipe definitely was a hit with everyone and I can’t wait for you to try it!
The cream cheese combined with the rotel really kicks it up a notch and makes this spaghetti so creamy and flavorful. Not to mention the slow cooker makes this SO easy!
You will need a good crock pot to make this cheesy chicken spaghetti with rotel.
If you are in the market for a new crockpot, I love this casserole crock pot. It is perfect for casserole style slow cooker recipes like this one.
I bought mine on Amazon,and I love it. It is perfect for the Holidays and really year round.
Plus, it is just so pretty. We can still enjoy all our favorite casserole recipes without ever turning the oven on.
If you prefer a traditional style crock pot, I recommend one of the Ninja Cookers. I love these because you can brown the meat in the same pot.
It really cuts down on clean up and that is a plus for us busy moms. It is so nice just having the one pot to clean and not worrying about an extra pan to wash.
And don’t forget about crock pot liners to make clean up a breeze. These are worth every penny and save a ton of time.
This is especially helpful during busy weeks of school and activities. I’m all about crock pot liners.
If you do not use crock pot liners, I recommend using cooking spray to help with clean up in the slow cooker.
You can also use the instant pot if you prefer.
Ingredients to make Crock pot cheesy spaghetti:
- diced tomatoes with green chiles
- Chicken Breasts
- Minced Garlic
- Italian Seasoning
- Package of Spaghetti
- cream cheese
- medium cheddar cheese
- Parmesan cheese
How to make crock pot cheesy spaghetti:
First, place the chicken, diced tomatoes with green chiles, onion and seasonings in to the crock pot.
Cover and cook until the chicken is tender.
Shred the chicken before serving and put back in the crock pot mixture. Add the cream cheese, cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese to the crock pot.
Cover and let all of the cheeses melt and blend together.
Cook your spaghetti noodles and stir into the crock pot mixture.
Serve and enjoy!
Keep reading for the full recipe.
What to serve with crock pot cheesy chicken spaghetti?
Our favorite side is a simple salad. It is so easy and it goes really well with the chicken spaghetti.
Throw in some of these Easy Homemade Dinner Rolls or grab some bread from the bakery to dip into the yummy sauce. You will love having the bread to get every last drop.
Ideas to change up this delicious cheesy chicken spaghetti recipe:
- Try velveeta cheese or other types of cheese in the cheese mixture.
- Substitute chicken thighs for the chicken breasts.
- Add cream of mushroom soup or cream of chicken soup to the spaghetti mixture.
- Use any type of pasta you like- linquine, penne, elbow. Anything!
- Try rice instead of pasta.
- Add bell pepper to the onions.
Tips for making slow cooker cheesy baked spaghetti:
This recipe like many calls for diced onions. Another time saving tip is to use a small food chopper or food processor to quickly and easily chop the onions.
If you do not have one of these, I highly recommend them. They are such a time saver and you can get the veggies really fine if you have children that are picky.
I usually just chop the entire vegetable and freeze what I don’t need. It’s so nice to be able to just take the diced onion out of the freezer for recipes.
This is how I meal prep. It’s so quick and easy and helps get dinner on the table fast.
Tips like this make crockpot recipes even easier!
Try crockpot chicken spaghetti without velveeta today.
This is such a simple and easy meal but so amazing! The flavor is out of this world and the chicken is so creamy with the pasta and cheese.
Your family will love this cheesy chicken spaghetti. It is the best slow cooker recipe. Once you try this chicken recipe, it will become a family favorite.
It is easy enough to put together and serve even on busy weeknights. You can serve it for company and have a great meal that didn’t take a ton of time or money to make.
Everyone will love this recipe!
Give this crock pot creamy spaghetti a try!
You are going to love just how easy this recipe is. It is a nice change from traditional spaghetti and everyone will love it!
The cream cheese mixture is so rich and decadent for the best meal!
Try this cheesy chicken spaghetti recipe below:
Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti Recipe
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green chiles (10 oz.)
- 3 Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 Onion Diced
- 2 tsp Minced Garlic
- 2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 pkg Spaghetti (16 oz.)
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 cups grated medium cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Add the chicken, diced tomatoes with green chiles, diced onion, minced garlic, Italian seasoning, and paprika to the crock pot.
- Cover crock pot with lid, and cook on low for 6-8 hours
- In the last hour of the cooking time, shred the chicken breast and keep it in the crock pot. Then add the cream cheese, cheddar cheese and parmesan cheese to the crock pot. Cover and all for these items to melt.
- Cook Spaghetti noodles according to the package direction.
- Stir spaghetti noodles into the crock pot mixture.
- Serve immediately and Enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
Try these other crockpot chicken recipes:
- Crock pot Chicken Quesadillas Recipe
- The Best Crockpot Chicken Tacos Recipe – only 3 ingredients
- Crockpot Bacon Chicken Recipe
- Slow Cooker Cashew Chicken Recipe
- Crockpot Lime Chicken
- Crockpot Drumsticks
- Crock Pot Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs
- Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing Recipe
Then check out The Best Crock Pot Chicken Recipes.