This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad is loaded with flavor and easy to make. This macaroni salad taste just like deviled eggs and is super creamy.
Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad Recipe:
We love making homemade pasta salad and this macaroni deviled egg salad is one of my favorites. It is creamy, delicious and loaded with deviled egg flavor. This pasta salad is quick and easy to make with simple ingredients.
If you love deviled eggs, then you need to make these delicious macaroni salad. This macaroni salad is the perfect side dish and a great dish to make for your next summertime BBQ.
This pasta salad is easily made within 30 minutes and even better to prepare ahead of time. Serve with your grilled meats or your favorite barbecue sandwiches. It is always a crowd favorite and the first pasta dish to go.
Check out this Easy Macaroni Salad Recipe also.
- Elbow Macaroni
- Large Hard Boiled Eggs
- Dijon Mustard
- Small Red Onion (finely chopped)
- Celery (diced)
- Dill Pickles (chopped)
- Cayenne Pepper (optional)
How to Make Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad:
- Step 1 – Cook Pasta – Cook the pasta to al dente based on the package instructions. Rinse with water to cool. Place in a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- Step 2 – Peel the eggs – Peel the hard boiled eggs. Separate the yolks from the egg whites and chop the egg whites.
- Step 3 – Mash Egg Yolks – Place the egg yolks in a mixing bowl and mash them with a fork until smooth.
- Step 4 – Prepare dressing – Season with salt and pepper. Stir in Mayonnaise and dijon mustard.
- Step 5 – Combine Ingredients – Add the egg whites, red onions, celery, dill pickles to the large bowl with the macaroni. Stir to combine.
- Step 6 – Mix in with Dressing – Pour the dressing mixture on top and stir to coat. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving.
- Step 7 – Serve – When serving, season the salad with paprika and cayenne pepper. Enjoy!
- Prepare Ingredients – To easily make this recipe, I like to prepare my hard boil eggs and pasta ahead of time. You can also chop the vegetables and pickles then store until ready to combine together.
- Rinse Pasta – Make sure after cooking the pasta to rinse it with cold water. This stops the cooking process and it gets it ready to mix with the other ingredients.
- Peeling the Eggs – To stop the cooking process of the boiled eggs, place in an ice bath. This helps to easily peel the eggs.
- Chill Pasta – After combining the pasta ingredients, allow the pasta salad to chill in the fridge. This allows for the ingredients to marinate together.
- Pasta – We used elbow macaroni in this recipe, but you can use other types of pasta. Use small shells, farfalle, or rotini for other options.
- Mustard – We love Dijon mustard in this recipe but you can also just mix in yellow mustard.
- Pickles – We chopped up dill pickles, but you can also sweet pickle relish for this recipe.
- Onions – Red onions give this pasta so much flavor and color, but you can use yellow onion if you prefer.
- Black Olives – Add in black olives to this deviled egg pasta salad to give it more tangy flavor.
- Apple Cider Vinegar – We love adding vinegar to our pasta salad mixture as it gives the perfect amount of tangy flavor.
What to Serve with Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad:
This Macaroni salad is the perfect side dish to bring to your BBQ’s or for an easy weeknight meal. Add one of these meats to serve with this macaroni salad.
- Grilled Buffalo Chicken – You only need 3 ingredients and that includes the chicken. The combination of buffalo sauce and ranch makes a meal so amazing everyone will ask for more.
- Grilled BBQ Pork Chops Recipe – Pork Chops on the grill make such an easy dinner idea. The barbecue sauce combined with the grill flavor makes for the best meal.
- Easy Crockpot BBQ Beef Recipe – BBQ Beef in a Crock Pot is one of our favorite crock pot recipes. Slow cooking the roast all day makes the meat so tender and juicy. Adding the BBQ Sauce with the other simple ingredients makes this Barbeque Beef so flavorful.
How to Store:
Refrigerate the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3-5 days. You can easily make this ahead of time to save time.
Why we Love this Pasta Recipe:
- Deviled Egg Flavor – If you love deviled eggs, then you are going to love this pasta salad. The combination with the deviled eggs, pasta and dressing makes this a crowd favorite recipe.
- Simple to Make – This pasta recipe is quick and easy to make. It can even be prepared ahead of time.
- Easy Ingredients – This pasta recipe only requires a few ingredients and you probably already have them stocked in your pantry.
- Summertime Pasta Dish – This pasta dish is perfect to bring to your next potluck or BBQ’s. Delicious with grilled meats or barbecue.
Print Recipe here for Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad:
Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad
- Cook the pasta to al dente based on the package instructions. Rinse with water to cool. Place in a large bowl and set aside.
- Peel the hard boiled eggs. Separate the yolks from the egg whites and chop the egg whites.
- Place the egg yolks in a mixing bowl and mash them with a fork until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper. Stir in Mayonnaise and dijon mustard.
- Add the egg whites, red onions, celery, dill pickles to the large bowl with the macaroni. Stir to combine.
- Pour the dressing mixture on top and stir to coat. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving.
- When serving, season the salad with paprika and cayenne pepper. Enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Pasta Salad Recipe:
- Greek Pasta Salad Recipe
- Classic Italian Pasta Salad Recipe
- Tuna Macaroni Salad Recipe
- Shrimp Macaroni Salad
- Dill Pickle Pasta Salad Recipe