f you think of how to grill s’mores, then you probably think of campfires and camping. However, sometimes you just need a good old fashion s’more without the campfire… or the camping. ?
We had friends over to swim and at the end of the day… s’mores is what we wanted, so we made them on the gas grill. After trying out a few different things that we found on Pinterest, we learned the easiest way to grill s’mores.
How to Grill S’mores
What do you need?
- graham crackers
- marshmallows (we used the bigger ones)
- hershey’s chocolate bars
- non stick spray
- a grill (of course)
It only takes a few minutes to get those delicious smores.
1. Heat up the Grill and Spray foil with olive oil or non stick spray.
2. Place the marshmallows on the foil on the grill.
3. Add the chocolate to a half graham cracker and place on a paper towel.
4. Turn the marshmallow as it starts to brown.
5. Once the marshmallow starts to stick to the foil, it is getting done.
6. Smash the marshmallow in between the graham cracker and chocolate.
7. The chocolate melts almost instantly. Eat and enjoy the delicious mess!
Who is ready to grill s’mores now?