This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
These delicious seared Garlic Butter Steak Bites taste amazing and take about 15 minutes to prepare. Serve them for the main course or an appetizer for parties, Game Day and more.
Steak pieces in a delicious garlic butter sauce are seared until golden brown. These bite-size pieces have a nice crust after you sear the steak. The flavor is delicious and comes together in less than 30 minutes for a delicious and easy stovetop recipe.
It is an easy way to enjoy steak without much cooking time. They make a great dinner during the week with little effort. You can also serve these for an easy appetizer for parties.
Table of Contents
Why You’ll love these Steak Bites with Garlic Butter
- Tastes great without much work. The meal seems fancy with minimum effort. The fresh chopped parsley adds a pop of color and looks great.
- Steak is ready in minutes. The entire recipe goes from pan to table in under 30 minutes.
- It is easy for dinner or parties. Serve it for family dinner or a great appetizer with toothpicks.
- Versatile. Change the seasoning to include Rosemary, Garlic cloves, lemon juice and other ingredients you might have on hand.
- Olive Oil
- Sirloin Steak (cut into bite size pieces)
- Salt and Pepper
- Minced Garlic
- Fresh Parsley (chopped)
Scroll to the bottom for the full recipe in the recipe card.
Can I use other cuts of Steak?
You can use New York Strip Steak, Ribeye, Sirloin or Tenderloin. Feel free to use the cut of steak you prefer or is available to you on sale. Any of these make great options for this easy recipe.
How to Make Garlic Butter Steak Bites:
Step 1. Prepare the hot skillet. Heat the oil in a large skillet over high heat. I recommend using a large cast iron skillet.
Step 2. Place the steak bites in the pan. Add the steak to the skillet. Season it with salt and pepper to taste.
Step 3. Allow to cook. Cook the steak for 2 minutes without flipping it so that they get browned.
Step 4. Stir the steak. Then gently toss the steak and cook it for 2-3 more minutes until the steak is cooked through and browned.
- Step 5. Reduce the heat. Turn the heat down to medium. Add the minced garlic and butter to the skillet. Cook for about 30-60 seconds until the butter is melted and the garlic is aromatic.
- Step 6. Garnish with parsley. Remove from heat, top with parsley, serve warm and enjoy!
- Remove excess moisture from the steak. Pat them dry with a paper towel before cutting into pieces. This will help them to have a nice crust and brown perfectly.
- Room temperature meat. Allow the steak to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes before cooking it. It will help the recipe turn out even more tender.
- Make sure the pan is hot. It should be preheated before adding the steak. This will help the steak to cook evenly and have the perfect sear.
- Cook in batches. The steak needs to be cooked in batches so the pan is not overcrowded. You do not want the steak to be steamed and this will occur if overcrowded.
- Allow to rest. The steak bites need to rest after cooking. This will help the meat to stay juicy and tender. This simple step results in perfectly tender steak.
- Mashed potatoes. The steak bites pair nicely with mashed potatoes for a hearty dinner option everyone will enjoy.
- Zucchini Noodles. Enjoy a low carb option by serving this dish with zucchini noodles.
- Oven Roasted Brussel Sprouts Recipe. The texture of roasted brussel sprouts is so delicious.
Steak is a versatile dish that easily pairs well with many dishes. You can easily adapt this for family dinners or serve alone as an appetizer at parties.
Store leftover steak bites inside an airtight container. Place in the fridge up to 3 days. When ready to eat, reheat in the microwave.
You can also reheat on the stove using low heat. Do not use medium-high heat when reheating.
Steak Tips can be frozen up to 3 months as well. Allow to cool completely and place inside a freezer bag or container. When ready to serve, thaw overnight and then reheat as normal.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Steak bites are typically made from Sirloin Steak with a blend of butter, herbs and seasoning.
Butter adds richness to the steak and also helps to make it more tender.
Overcooking the meat can make the steak bites tough. They do not take long to cook at all and should be watched carefully to prevent over cooking.
We prefer to use unsalted butter as some cuts of meat are already salty. Using unsalted butter allows you to control the salt content and add additional salt later if needed.
More flavor packed Beef Steak Recipes
- Crockpot Salisbury Steak
- Poor Man’s Steak
- Cube Steak and Gravy Recipe
- Instant Pot Steak Bites Recipe
The entire family will enjoy this steak recipe in just minutes. It is the best recipe to enjoy steak during a busy week. We also love it for parties or Game Day because it is so fast and delicious. Leave us a comment if you try it.
Garlic Butter Steak Bites
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over high heat. I recommend using a cast iron skillet.
- Add the steak to the skillet. Season it with salt and pepper.
- Cook the steak for 2 minutes without flipping it so that they get browned.
- Then gently toss the steak and cook it for 2-3 more minutes until the steak is cooked through and browned.
- Turn the heat down to medium. Add the minced garlic and butter to the skillet. Cook for about 30-60 seconds until the butter is melted and the garlic is aromatic.
- Remove from heat, top with parsley, serve warm and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe