Slow Cooker Steak Soup is the perfect soup to leave everyone satisfied. This soup is hearty and delicious and sure to be a hit.
Slow Cooker Steak Soup
We love soup around here especially when the weather gets cooler. This Slow Cooker Steak Soup Recipe is one of our favorites.
It is so filling and packed with flavor. Each bite is full of delicious chunks of tender steak and noodles. Yum!
This is one soup that is sure to impress the entire family. My kids went crazy for this easy recipe!
If you are looking for a soup that can satisfy the hungriest of eaters, this is your recipe! We have a big family and lots of hungry kiddos.
This soup always leaves everyone happy and I love how easy it is to make. Plus, it is an inexpensive way to enjoy steak and stretch your meat budget.
Let’s get started!
- Round Steak
- Dry Onion Soup Mix
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Beef Broth
- Uncooked Egg Noodles
How to make steak soup
First, put all of the ingredients except the egg noodles in the crock pot.
Then make sure everything is well combined.
After you stir it, put the lid on and cook. You can either do low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours until the beef is tender.
The last step is 15 minutes before you are ready to eat, add the noodles to the crock pot. They just need to cook until they are tender.
That is it! I told you it was so simple!
What to serve with steak soup
We like to serve with a crusty bread. It is delicious to dip into the soup. We love to make these Easy Homemade Dinner Rolls Recipe.
You can also pick up something from the bakery. You just want something to dip into that savory broth.
The soup is so delicious and you can get every last drop of the soup when you dip the bread into it. Yum!
Steak soup recipe variation:
- You might also want to try Slow Cooker Cube Steak with cream of mushroom soup. Sometimes we make this recipe with cream of mushroom soup. It is a nice change and so creamy and delicious.
- You can also try adding broth tomato paste and worcestershire sauce to the soup. The tomato paste adds a nice change to the beef stew style soup.
- I have even used flour salt and pepper in a large pan to brown the meat before tossing into the slow cooker. It is not necessary but adds a nice texture to the meat.
- Sometimes I just use what we have or what is on sale. I have made this recipe with other cuts of beef such as pot roast and it was so good.
- I have also used other pasta like penne or even elbow macaroni.
- Add veggies such as carrots celery or anything you like.
We love to change things up. The kids think they are eating something new and no one realizes it’s the same recipe.
How do you cook beef cubes for soup?
Literally, the crock pot does all the work! Throw it all in and you will have the most amazing dinner waiting.
The meat in this slow cooker steak soup is so tender and the broth so flavorful.
Crock Pot Steak Soup is frugal!
Throw everything in the slow cooker for a really easy dinner idea. Plus, this recipe is such a great way to stretch your meat.
The egg noodles are so delicious with the steak and taste just like the best comfort food. The broth has so much flavor and it all comes together for a really amazing meal.
Your steak will go so much further combined with the yummy egg noodles. Talk about budget friendly.
This soup can feed a crowd and leave everyone asking for the recipe.
You need a good slow cooker.
- If you don’t have a crock pot yet, here are some nice ones on sale. It’s great so that you can have it cook for the perfect amount of time.
- There are some really good ones on sale right now. If you work all day, you may want to invest in a programmable crockpot.
Now if you want to save yourself even more time then I really recommend these Crockpot liners. They make clean up a breeze.
Instead of scrubbing and washing the pot, you can just toss the liner. It is practically no clean up.
Print this Slow cooker Steak soup recipe:
Slow Cooker Steak Soup Recipe is the perfect soup to leave everyone satisfied. Crock Pot Steak soup is hearty and delicious and sure to be a hit.
- 2 pounds round steak cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 package dry onion soup mix (1 oz)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 4 cups beef broth
- 4 cups water
- 6 oz uncooked medium egg noodles
Place all the ingredients, except the egg noodles in the crock pot.
Stir to combine.
Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-44 hours until the beef is tender.
Stir in the noodles with remaining ingredients into the crock pot for the last 15 minutes of the cook time.
Serve warm and enjoy!
Refrigerate the leftovers in an air tight container for up to 5 days.
The egg noodles can be cooked separately instead of in the crock pot. If you choose to cook the noodles separately, omit the water from this recipe as it will not be needed in the crock pot.