Slow Cooker Steak Soup is the perfect soup to leave everyone satisfied. This soup is hearty and delicious and sure to be a hit.
Slow Cooker Steak Soup
We love soup around here especially when the weather gets cooler. This Slow Cooker Steak Soup Recipe is one of our favorites.
It is so filling and packed with flavor. Each bite is full of delicious chunks of tender steak and noodles. Yum!
This is one soup that is sure to impress the entire family. My kids went crazy for this easy beef soup recipe.
If you are looking for a soup that can satisfy the hungriest of eaters, this is your recipe! We have a big family and lots of hungry kiddos.
This soup always leaves everyone happy and I love how easy it is to make. Plus, it is an inexpensive way to enjoy steak and stretch your meat budget.
How to make Slow Cooker Steak Soup
- Round Steak
- Dry Onion Soup Mix (Homemade Onion Soup Mix)
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Beef Broth
- Uncooked Egg Noodles
How to make steak soup
First, put all of the ingredients except the egg noodles in the crock pot. You can also add in a bay leaf.
Then make sure everything is well combined.
After you stir it, put the lid on and cook. You can either do low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours until the beef is tender.
The last step is 15 minutes before you are ready to eat, add the noodles to the crock pot. They just need to cook until they are tender.
I told you this recipe is that simple.
What to serve with steak soup
We like to serve with a crusty bread. It is delicious to dip into the soup.
We love to make these Easy Homemade Dinner Rolls Recipe as well.
You can also pick up something from the bakery. You just want something to dip into that savory broth.
The soup is so delicious and you can get every last drop of the soup when you dip the bread into it.
In addition to rolls, serve steak soup with a simple salad or Easy Caesar Salad Recipe.
Steak soup recipe variations:
- Add cream of mushroom soup: You might also want to try Slow Cooker Cube Steak with cream of mushroom soup. Sometimes we make this recipe with cream of mushroom soup. It is a nice change and so creamy and delicious.
- Tomato Paste would be a great addition: You can also try adding broth tomato paste and Worcestershire sauce to the soup. The tomato paste adds a nice change to the beef stew style soup.
- Add flour to thicken: I have even used flour salt and pepper in a large pan to brown the meat before tossing into the slow cooker. It is not necessary but adds a nice texture to the meat and thickens the soup.
- Use different kinds of beef: Sometimes I just use what we have or what is on sale. I have made this recipe with other cuts of beef such as pot roast and it was so good.
- Change the Pasta: I have also used other pasta like penne or even elbow macaroni.
- Add in vegetables: Add a variety of veggies such as carrots, celery, green beans, or anything you like to the steak soup.
- Stir in Red wine: Red wine, or any cooking wine would be a delicious addition in the steak. Stir it in prior to cooking. Red wine will pump up the flavor.
We love to change things up. The kids think they are eating something new and no one realizes it’s the same recipe.
How do you cook beef cubes for soup?
The crock pot does all the work. Throw it all in and you will have the most amazing dinner waiting.
The meat in this slow cooker steak soup is so tender and the broth so flavorful.
Crock Pot Steak Soup is frugal!
Throw everything in the slow cooker for a really easy dinner idea. Plus, this recipe is such a great way to stretch your meat.
The egg noodles are so delicious with the steak and taste just like the best comfort food. The broth has so much flavor and it all comes together for a really amazing meal.
Your steak will go so much further combined with the yummy egg noodles. Talk about budget friendly.
This soup can feed a crowd and leave everyone asking for the recipe.
You need a good slow cooker.
- If you don’t have a crock pot, I have some I recommend. Here are some nice ones on sale. It’s great so that you can have it cook for the perfect amount of time.
- There are some really good ones on sale right now. If you work all day, you may want to invest in a programmable crockpot.
Now if you want to save yourself even more time then I really recommend these Crockpot liners. They make clean up a breeze.
Instead of scrubbing and washing the pot, you can just toss the liner. It is practically no clean up.
How to make Steak soup on the Stove top
If you are wanting steak soup faster, you can make it on the stove top. Beef soup is still very simple and delicious.
Melt butter in a stock pot. Brown the stew meat.
Add the seasoning and stir in the beef broth. Bring to a boil.
Cover and simmer until the steak bites are tender. Cooking time will vary depending how big your stew meat is.
Stir in the pasta and cook until finished.
Then serve with salt and pepper, and your favorite crusty bread.
Print this Slow cooker Steak soup recipe:
Slow Cooker Steak Soup Recipe
- 2 pounds round steak cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 package dry onion soup mix (1 oz)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 4 cups beef broth
- 4 cups water
- 6 oz uncooked medium egg noodles
- Place all the ingredients, except the egg noodles in the crock pot.
- Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-44 hours until the beef is tender.
- Stir in the noodles with remaining ingredients into the crock pot for the last 15 minutes of the cook time.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
This is so easy to make and a hit. I have shared this recipe with others and everyone is in agreement. Tastes so good