In-N-Out Sauce is the secret sauce that used on burgers and fries. This sauce is easy to make with four simple ingredients.
Copycat In and Out Sauce Recipe:
Copycat In-N-Out Burger Spread is a simple sauce that can be used to top your burgers, for dipping your french fries or as a sandwich spread. You only need 4 ingredients and your probably already have them.
Some say it is a close to the thousand island dressing because of the way it taste and texture. We love making copycat recipes and my family loves when I figure out the secret ingredients.
I am sure that this is less ingredients then what the In-N-Out Restaurants make. But we think it taste amazingly close and we keep it stocked in our fridge.
We also use this in our Copycat In-N-Out Animal Style Fries Recipe.
What is In-N-Out Sauce?
The ingredients for Copycat In-N-Out sauce recipe is very simple. There is no need for ingredients that you can’t pronounce. The ingredients we use you probably already have and combining these ingredients you will want to spread it on everything.
- White Vinegar
In and Out Sauce Ingredients:
- Sweet Pickle Relish
- White Vinegar
How to Make In and Out Sauce:
- Step 1 – Stir the mayonnaise, ketchup, Relish, and Vinegar together in a medium bowl.
- Step 2 – Chill for 1 hour and then the sauce is ready to serve and enjoy!
Tips for In and Out Burger Sauce Recipe:
- Make Ahead – We think the sauce taste best when it has set in the refrigerator for a few hours and even overnight. It gives time for all the ingredients to really marinate together.
- Use it as a Marinate – This sauce would be great to marinate your chicken breast or chicken thighs in. Just place chicken in a zip lock bag and spoon in some sauce. Let it marinate overnight and then grill or bake your chicken.
- Burger Bowl – I like to eat burger with no bun and make a burger bowl. I line a bowl with lettuce, dice up the burger and drizzle this sauce over the top. It gives it amazing flavor and I know exactly what is in the sauce.
How to Serve:
We love serving this sauce on burgers or animal style fries. But it can be used in many different ways.
- Dipping Chicken Nuggets
- Use it has a sandwich spread.
- Mix in with your pasta salad
- Top your lettuce Wraps
- Use as a dipping sauce with chopped vegetables
- Dip your Grilled Cheese in it
How to Store:
Refrigerate in an airtight container or place in a jar and cover with plastic wrap for up to 1 week. Place your leftover sauce in an airtight container in the refrigerator. It is best to not leave out at room temperature for no longer than 2 hours.
How Long will In and Out Sauce last:
If you keep the sauce in air tight container in the refrigerator, it will last about a week. We love making sauces at home. It saves me time and money and they are so easy to make.
Easy Homemade In-N-Out Sauce:
Since this sauce is so easy to make, I always have it ready when my friends and family come over. It now a regular sauce on our menu when we are grilling out burgers or chicken. Everyone loves it and usually is always gone first.
Make this easy, tangy In and Out Sauce for your next get together. Everyone will be asking you for the recipe.
Print Recipe here for In and Out Sauce:
In and Out Sauce
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons Ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon Sweet Pickle Relish
- 1 Tablespoon White Vinegar
- Stir all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Chill for 1 hour and then the sauce is ready to serve and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe