These delicious Monster Cookies are so easy to make and they taste amazing! Most of these items you already have in your pantry and most of them you can get for cheap when they go on sale. 😉
The fun thing about Monster cookies is that you can change the ingredients slightly for a completely different cookie. Switch out the chocolate chips for white chocolate or peanut butter chips and your cookie is completely different… but still tastes amazing!
We also like to make these for the holidays with holiday m&m’s. 😉
Now my family loves to make cookies, but there are two things that we just HAVE to have to make the perfect cookies.
First, we use baking mats. I don’t know why I never used these before. Amazon has them on sale right now. These keep your cookies from burning on the bottom and they help them cook evenly. Plus it saves you money by not having to use parchment paper all the time. 😉
The cookie scoops are also great to have. I thought my friend was crazy when she told me she used these until she bought me some. I’m in love! They make baking cookies so much easier. Plus the cookies are more evenly shaped, meaning they will all cook more evenly. Amazon has them on sale too.
- 3 Eggs
- 1¼ cup Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Sugar
- 12 oz Peanut Butter
- ½ cup softened Butter
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Vanilla
- 1½ cup M&M's
- 1 cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 4½ cup Quick Oats
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or use a baking mat.
- Combine eggs, vanilla, salt, sugar, brown sugar and baking soda in a large bowl.
- Add in peanut butter, and butter. Mix until well incorporated.
- Stir in the M&M's, chocolate chips and oatmeal.
- Place about tablespoon size chunks on the prepared sheets several inches apart.
- Bake for about 9 minutes.
- Leave on cookie sheet for about 3 minutes before moving to rack to cool completely.