This mini oreo cheesecake recipe is one of the easiest dessert recipes! It is the perfect combination of cheesecake and oreos and the whole family will love it! The kids love these easy oreo cheesecake cupcakes packed in their lunches!
Sometimes you just need something amazing, but simple, to satisfy that sweet tooth and this mini oreo cheesecake recipe does just that. I am pretty sure you will love it, not only because it tastes amazing but because it is so simple to make!
I mean… if you love oreos…
and you love cheesecake…
then this recipe is definitely for you! 🙂 It combines both of those in every single bite!
You may not know this about me, but I am a huge cheesecake fan. It isn’t something that I eat very often, but when I do… I fall back in love with it every single time. Don’t you? Oreos… oh man, I can’t keep them in my house and it isn’t because of the kids! You would think it would be the 8 kids that devour them, but it is me that has the problem. I can’t just eat one (or 2 or 3) Oreos. So I guess it’s just natural that this easy mini oreo cheesecake recipe is one of my weaknesses!
If you love this, try Easy Cheesecake Brownies Recipe. So easy and delicious!
Ingredients mini oreo cheesecake recipe:
- 16 Oreos: (12 left whole, and 4 chopped/crushed oreos)
- 2 – 8oz packages cream cheese (can use ⅓ less fat for a lighter version), bring to room temperature
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- ½ cup sour cream (can use light sour cream for a lighter version)
- Pinch of salt
How to make Mini Oreo Cheesecakes:
1. Preheat oven to 275 F.
2. Line 12 regular size muffin tins with paper liners. I love these rainbow foil cupcakes liners. Place 1 whole Oreo in the bottom of each of the muffin cups.
3. Add the cream cheese to a large mixing bowl. Gradually add the sugar and beat using an electric mixer until the cream cheese and sugar is completely combined. Add the vanilla until combined.
4. Next add the in eggs one at a time, beating just until the yolks break. Scrape down the sides if needed.
5. Add the sour cream and salt to the cream cheese mixture.
6. Finally, add the chopped oreo pieces by stirring them in by hand. You could also use the mini oreo cookies instead.
7. Pour the cheesecake batter into the prepared tins, filling each almost to the top.
8. Bake for about 22 to 25 minutes until filling is set, rotating pan halfway through. When you move the muffin pan, it should only be slightly jiggly.
9. Let them cool completely in the cupcake pan for about 20 minutes before transferring them onto a plate.
10. Put them in a refrigerator for at least 4 hours before serving. You can also put in the freezer for a quicker setting time.
My kids call them oreo cheesecake cupcakes. Which honestly it is a pretty accurate name for them, too! No matter what you decide to call them, I’m sure everyone will agree that they’re delicious!
These oreo cheesecake cupcakes are fun to serve at a party, put in your kids’ lunches, or enjoy around the holidays. No matter why you make them, your family will love the oreo crust topped with cheesecake infused with oreo crumbs and pieces. It is such a fun and delicious dessert. Every bite is full of flavor!
Can you freeze mini cheesecakes?
I’m telling you, the freezer is a good hiding spot for these mini oreo cheesecakes! It helps to not devour them all at one time! Or at least it helps me! I need all the help I can get!
After you’ve allowed the mini cheesecakes to cool completely, place them on a baking sheet and pop them in the freezer until they’re frozen. I usually just leave them in there overnight.
Once they’re frozen solid, remove from the freezer, wrap individually in aluminum foil and place into a ziploc bag and put back in the freezer. When you’re ready to serve them, remove from freezer and let thaw. Sometimes we like to enjoy them partially frozen.
Print your mini oreo cheesecake recipe below:
Mini Oreo Cheesecake ecipe
- 16 Oreos (12 left whole, and 4 chopped/crushed)
- (2) 8 oz packages cream cheese (can use ⅓ less fat for a lighter version)
- bring to room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs (room temperature, lightly beaten)
- 1/2 cup sour cream (can use light sour cream for a lighter version)
- Pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 275 F.
- Line 12 muffin tins with paper liners. I Love these rainbow foil cupcake liners. Place 1 whole Oreo in the bottom of each tin.
- In a large bowl combine the cream cheese with the sugar (add gradually) and vanilla while continuing beating.
- Next add the in the beaten eggs, scrapping down the sides if needed.
- Add the sour cream and salt to the cream cheese mixture.
- Finally, add the chopped cookie pieces by stirring them in by hand.
- Pour the batter into the prepared tins, filling each almost to the top.
- Bake, rotating pan halfway through, until filling is set, for about 22 to 25 minutes.
- Let them cool in the tins for about 15 minutes before transferring them onto a plate.
- Put them in a refrigerator for at least 4 hours before serving. You can also put in the freezer for a quicker setting time.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
We also love to make this German Chocolate Cake Cheesecake Bars Recipe. It is so delicious and packed with lots of yummy coconut, nuts and more!
If you enjoy this delicious and easy Oreo dessert recipe, then I hope you also try this Oreo dirt cake recipe. It’s so easy to make and tastes amazing!
We are crazy about oreo cookies and this Oreo Ice Cream Cake Recipe is out of this world!
Dirt Cake Recipe is one of the best no bake treats that takes just minutes to prepare.