These decadent brownies are swirled with cheesecake to make an amazing treat. Once you learn how to make cheesecake brownies, you may never make plain brownies again. They are that good! Plus, you will love how simple they are to make. This recipe is absolutely delicious!
Easy Cheesecake Brownies Recipe
This recipe has to be one of the most amazing treats! It tastes absolutely out of this world but it’s so simple you won’t believe it! It starts with a brownie box mix or you can try making Homemade Brownies if you have extra time. The cheesecake mixture is very simple and it all comes together so quickly. This is perfect for dessert, bake sales, after school treats and more!
I often will make a batch of these Cream Cheese Brownies and a batch of Fruity Pebble Bars Recipe and use them for lunch box treats. I package them individually in zip lock bags and have tons of dessert options for the week. This is much cheaper than buying store bought lunch box treats. I think they taste better too! 🙂 My kids get pretty excited when they open their lunchboxes and find these sweet treats. Sometimes, I also make No Bake Cheerios Bars Recipe. Yum!
Everyone loves these Cream Cheese Brownies!
I bet you could even add in different cheesecake variations. Swirl in some caramel sauce or drizzle it on top. Add nuts for a turtle brownie cheesecake combo! Oh I bet Salted Caramel would be amazing! Peanut Butter fans could add some peanut butter to the batter. There are so many combinations you could make. The best recipes I have ever made have been the result of using what I have! A little of this….a little of that!
Instead of a plain brownie mix, try Turtle Brownie Mix, Double Chocolate Brownie Mix or anything you can think of! I just loving taking a recipe and putting my own spin on it. Plus, it’s fun to try new variations. You can take one recipe and turn it into so many different wonderful recipes. So fun!
You might also like No Bake Cinnamon Corn Flake Cereal Bars Recipe. It’s so simple and very tasty!
- 1 pkg brownie mix (13×9 pan size) – or Homemade Brownies here -just double it
- 1 package of Cream cheese (room temperature)
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sugar
How to make Cheesecake Brownies:
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions or try this Homemade Brownies recipe here -just double it. Next, spread the batter into a greased 13×9 inch baking pan.
- Beat room temperature Cream Cheese with electric mixer until creamy on medium speed. Add Sugar, egg and vanilla. Mix cream cheese and sugar well. Drop cream cheese mixture by tablespoonfuls over brownie batter. Make sure you put cream cheese mixture all over the brownie mixture so you will have lots of pretty swirls.
- Swirl with knife. Just swirl back and forth.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until cream cheese mixture is slightly browned. Cool completely before cutting. This part is super important. Your brownies will not be so nicely shaped if you don’t allow them enough time to cool.
Easy Cheesecake Brownies Recipe will be a hit!
This is my go to recipe when I need a quick dessert that is not expensive and doesn’t take forever to make! It looks so fancy that people will think you spent a lot of time and money on it. It will be our secret how simple and cheap these brownies are. 🙂
I made these for a party recently and used one of these pretty serving trays. They look so pretty on one of these tiered trays. I put Cream Cheese Brownies with an assortment of other treats like Easy 3 Minute Fudge and strawberries and grapes. Yummy! We actually use this tray for all sorts of things. It makes an appearance at just about every birthday party, holiday, or event around here! It’s just so versatile. If you are short on storage, this really helps because it has so many different uses. No need for a ton of serving trays.
Print your Cream Cheese Swirl Brownies Recipe below:
Easy Cheesecake Brownies recipe
- 1 pkg brownie mix 13×9 pan size – or Homemade Brownies -just double it
- 1 package of Cream cheese
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Prepare brownie batter as directed on package, or try Homemade Brownies here -just double it. Spread the batter into a greased 13×9 inch pan.
- Beat Cream Cheese with mixer until creamy. Add Sugar, egg and vanilla. Mix well. Drop by tablespoonfuls over brownie batter.
- Swirl with knife.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until cream cheese mixture is slightly browned. Cool completely before cutting.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
So yummy! You’re going to love it! I can’t wait for you to try this amazing recipe.
I love my Rachael Ray 5 pc Baking Set! It has a 13×9 baking pan that is perfect for this Cream Cheese Brownies recipe. The loaf pan is what I use for Easy Cinnamon Swirl Bread and the round pans are perfect for my Vanilla Cake from Scratch Recipe. Can you tell I love to bake and try new things? I also have a covered 9×13 dish that is really handy for transporting. It’s perfect to keep spills from messing up your car.
You must try this Easy Cheesecake Brownies Recipe!
It tastes so gourmet and people will never guess it’s from a box mix! Once you add in the cheesecake mixture, it takes it up to an entirely new level. I’m telling you….try it! You will not be disappointed in this recipe. It is amazing! Brownies are the best treat ever!
There is just something about the combination of the cheesecake and brownie mix. Plus, the swirls looks so pretty! Marbled cheesecake brownies are gorgeous. It really is so simple and absolutely delicious. Yum! Let us know what you think once you try Cheesecake Brownies. I’m certain your entire family will love it.
If you love cheesecake as much as I do, try this Perfect Cheescake Recipe. It’s supposed to be foolproof! I love baking and trying new things!
Now that you know how to make cheesecake brownies, your family and friends will request it over and over!
We also love to make this German Chocolate Cake Cheesecake Bars Recipe. It is so delicious and packed with lots of yummy coconut, nuts and more!
Another favorite is this Easy Caramel cheesecake recipe with oreo crust. It has cheesecake plus oreo and caramel. Yum!
Peanut butter and chocolate fans will go crazy over these Easy Chocolate peanut butter cups.
You might also like this amazing S’mores cake recipe! It will take dessert to a new level! It’s loaded with chocolate, marshmallows and more!
If you love brownies and you love cookies, you must try making Brownie Cookies. They are so rich and decadent while being incredibly simple to make.
Learn how to make this Easy Homemade Brownies Recipe for a quick dessert any day of the week.