Try this Mini Brownie Bites Recipe for a bite size dessert everyone will love. Kid’s just love brownies and the powdered sugar makes them even better. Plus, they are so simple to make!
Mini Brownie Bites Recipe
Oh my!! Don’t you just want to eat these up? My kids were in heaven when we had these for dessert. I was in heaven because it was so easy!
I made these using my homemade brownie mixes, so they took no time to mix together. Then I just baked them in my mini-muffin pan. The kids loved them, because they each got two. You could easily adapt this recipe to use a regular muffin cup if you prefer. I love the powdered sugar on top. I sprinkle a little extra because it’s just so yummy. 🙂
If your family enjoys brownies as much as we do, try Copycat Cosmic Brownies for another tasty treat!
Another fun way to eat these amazing bite size brownies is to serve then with ice cream! We like to heat the brownie up a little or do this when they are just coming out of the oven. Top with ice cream and drizzle of chocolate syrup or caramel sauce. Oh my! So good! I love this trio of Ghirardelli Squeeze Bottles. You get Caramel, Chocolate and White Chocolate.
If you are feeling extra decadent, top with a little whipped topping and a cherry. We love these hot fudge cake sundae’s. They are just delicious. We even have sundae glasses and they are so pretty with all this layered inside. It can’t get any simpler than brownie bites in mini muffin pan!
You could easily add nuts to this brownie recipe if your family likes those. Or if you are making a hot fudge sundae, just sprinkle a few on top! I like the walnuts in syrup drizzled on top of a sundae. If I’m baking them inside the brownies, I like to get a bag of these dry walnuts here. However, you could use peanuts, pecans or whatever you prefer.
- 1/2 cup butter melted (you can use 1/4 cup of butter and it will still be yummy)
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (We like Simply Organic)
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour (you can use 1/4 cup whole wheat and 1/4 cup of regular flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
How to make Brownie Bites:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
3. Spoon the batter into the mini muffin pan. About a tablespoon per tin. (It will fill about 20 mini-muffins)
4. Bake in preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes. A toothpick inserted in the middle and coming out clean is a good indication they are ready. (How long to bake brownie bites is variable based on oven and if you like the center a little soft.)
5. Allow to cool completely before removing the mini cupcake and sprinkle with powder sugar if you wish.
The powdered sugar is totally optional but I highly recommend it. The sugar really adds an entire new level of deliciousness to this recipe! It’s so amazing.
We like to call these Two Bite Brownies!
Kid’s can easily finish one of these in just two bites! They are the perfect size for a snack without feeling like they are eating too much sugar. These are also perfect for lunchbox snacks. Pop a couple into a their lunch box and you will make their day. I also like to put a few in baggies and have them handy for after school snacks. It’s much cheaper than buying pre-packaged ready made snacks. I think they taste better too. 🙂 We also do this with Quick and Easy Fruity Pebble Bars and No Bake Cheerio Bars! All of these make really good snacks or lunch box treats.
Everytime I make these, it’s a hit! Sometimes, I make a double batch just so I’ll have enough for school lunches and after school snacks.
Print your Mini Brownie Recipe below:
- ½ cup butter melted (you can use ¼ cup of butter and it will still be yummy)
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup all-purpose flour (you can use ¼ cup whole wheat and ¼ cup of regular flour)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a mini-muffin pan with non stick spray.
- Stir sugar, eggs, and 1 teaspoon vanilla in the melted butter. Beat in ⅓ cup cocoa, ½ cup flour, salt, and baking powder by hand.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin pan. About a tablespoon per tin. (It will fill about 20 mini-muffins)
- Bake in preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool and sprinkle with powder sugar if you wish.
This is the Best brownie bites recipe!
The Kids love these! I really liked that they are ready so fast! Remember if you already made your brownie mix, these will be even faster to make. I like to make a big batch of dry brownie mix and keep it in my pantry. It’s perfect for recipes like this and makes it so quick and easy. Enjoy! This will be a hit with everyone! It’s also a really easy and yummy treat to hand out to neighbors or for teacher appreciation. Everyone always love these bite size brownie treats.
You might also like Blueberry pie bites. They are the perfect bite size dessert! They are packed with lots of delicious blueberry filling in a flaky crust.
Find more yummy snack ideas here:
- Double Chocolate Chip Brownies
- Brownie Cookies Recipe
- Strawberry Pinch Cookies
- Homemade Twix Bars Cupcakes
- No Bake Cheerio Bars
- Easy Cheesecake Brownies Recipe
- Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza Recipe