I have such a yummy treat for your today that combines two of my favorite things, cookies and cheesecake! This Mini No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Recipe is just simply delicious.
They are so fun for any day of the week, from family night to a party with friends.
Mini no bake chocolate chip cookie cheesecake:
This recipe combines 2 of my very favorite things….chocolate chip cookies and cheesecake. Yum!
For this recipe, I make each one in an individual jar so that it makes serving them very easy. I used mason jars to make and and serve this easy cheesecake recipe. However, these can be made in disposable plastic cups as well.
I love how you get the wow of chocolate chip cheesecake in the perfectly sized containers. No need for cutting or fighting over the pieces (um… yes, I have done that ), because they are already to eat. Everyone gets their own mini cheesecakes.
Since you all have loved our Chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars, I know you’ll enjoy this delicious recipe too!
- Chocolate chip cookies – Any kind will work. I used Chips Ahoy but any store bought or homemade chocolate chip cookies will work.
- Butter – Softened at room temperature
- Cream Cheese – Also softened at room temperature
- Heavy Whipping Cream – You will need cream for this recipe so do not switch this out for milk or half or half as they don’t whip well for this recipe.
- Vanilla Extract
- Brown sugar
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Chocolate Chip Cookies – For topping the mini jar, they can be mini cookies or full size cookies broken into smaller pieces.
- Jars – (I used these on Amazon and they work perfectly) – If you don’t have jar, you can use any cups or plastic cups as well.
How to make chocolate chip cheesecake in a jar:
- Place the chocolate chip cookies and the softened butter (not melted butter) in food processor. Blend until the ingredients are well combined.
- Press a tablespoon and a half of the mixture into each jar or cup. Press crumb mixture into the jars so it is firm at the bottom of each jar to make the chocolate chip cookie crust. I used the back of a wooden spoon to make sure the mixture was pressed into the bottom of the jar.
- Then using either a stand up mixer or a hand held mixer with the whisk attachment, whip the cream cheese until smooth. You will want to get all of the lumps out of the cream cheese in this step.
- Add in the brown sugar and mix until it’s well blended, then add the vanilla extract and heavy cream. Whip until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Next stir in ½ cup mini chocolate chips by hand with a spatula or spoon.
- Then spoon the cheesecake filling into the jars over the cookie crust.
- Top each jar with the remaining chocolate chips and a small cookie.
- Then place in the fridge to chill for at least one hour and then enjoy!
How to store:
Refrigerate these mini chocolate chip cookie cheesecakes until you are ready to serve. You can make these the night before serving. If you are making ahead, do not top with the extra cookie until ready to serve as the cream cheese mixture will soften the cookie.
These will last for up to 4-5 days in the refrigerator.
Tips and Tricks!
- Make sure all the ingredients are at room temperature when making this recipe. Do note use the microwave to soften as it will often melt the ingredients and then they do not whip as well for this recipe.
- Do not over mix once the heavy whipping cream has been added as over mixing will cause the batter to loose it’s fluffiness.
- Gently fold in the chocolate chips when adding so you don’t over mix the batter. I use a spatula to ensure that they are gently mixed in and evenly incorporated.
- You can use sour cream instead of the heavy whipping cream in this recipe. Either will work great at softening the texture of the cream cheese in this recipe. I prefer the heavy cream as it makes the filling fluffier!
Print this easy cheesecake recipe below:
No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake Recipe
- 12 chocolate chip cookies
- 2 tablespoons butter
- (2) 8 oz. packages of cream cheese softened at room temperature
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 12 Mini chocolate chip cookies or larger cookies cut into pieces for serving
- In food processor blend together the chocolate chip cookies with the butter creating your cookie dough crust. Press a tablespoon and a half of the mixture into each serving jar. Press the mixture so it's firm in the bottom of each jar to make the crust.
- Using a mixer with the whisk attachment, whip the cream cheese until it's smooth.
- Add in the brown sugar and mix until it's well blended, then add the vanilla extract and heavy whipping cream. Whip until fluffy and light.
- Stir in ½ cup of the mini chocolate chips.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture into the jars over the cookie crust.
- Top the jars with the remaining chocolate chips and a small cookie.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving and then enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
If you have a sweet tooth like I do, make sure to check out all of my favorite dessert recipes.
More easy cheesecake recipes to try:
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Easy Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites
- Caramel Cheesecake with Oreo Crust
- No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake in a Jar
- Pecan pie cheesecake
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
Omg!! Made these last night super easy and super delicious!! This recipe is a keeper and a
Awesome! I’m so glad you enjoyed it!