This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Try this No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake in a Jar recipe today! These little jars are packed with delicious cheesecake and make the perfect dessert recipe for any occasion. Guests will love how yummy they taste.
No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake in a Jar:
Oh my don’t you just love these little jars full of No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe! They are so cute and I can just see them now at parties. I love individual servings of desserts because guests can just grab and go.
These would be darling at baby showers, tea parties and more! You could substitute blueberries instead and have the perfect dessert for a baby shower for a precious little boy! Or top with both and have a gorgeous mix of strawberries and blueberries on top!
This dessert can be served so many different ways! I love desserts that you can change to suit the occasion! If you love this, try Easy Cheesecake Brownies Recipe. So easy and delicious.
This Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe is so amazing!
This no bake cheesecake in a jar is very easy to make. It is a fun dessert to serve to your family or to a crowd. This recipe has become my go-to dessert when I am short on time and having guest coming over.
It is great recipe to make when you have leftover strawberries. This No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe uses 4 oz jelly jars. I order mine on Amazon as they seem to have the best prices. You can choose from plain or a fun diamond glass design.
I tend to just buy what is on sale. We love to reuse these jars over and over. I really feel like I’m getting my money’s worth. You could also use them to serve this delicious Homemade Chocolate Pudding Recipe.
- Graham Crackers (or make your own Homemade Graham Crackers)
- Cream Cheese
- Whipped Topping
- Strawberry Preserves
- Fresh Strawberries
- Fresh Mint Leaves (optional for garnish)
You will also need 8-10 small, 4 oz, mason jars for this recipe.
How to make Cheesecake in a jar:
- Add graham cracker crumbs and white sugar together in a mixing bowl. You might need to use a food processor to crush up the graham crackers.
- Stir in melted butter and mix well until crumbs are fully coated.
- Using a 2 tablespoon portion scoop, add graham cracker crumbs to each jar.
- Use a tart shaper to firmly press crust into the bottom of the jar.
- Set jars aside while you prepare cheesecake filling.
- In a mixing bowl, add cream cheese.
- Beat with electric mixer until broken apart.
- Add whipped topping and strawberry preserves
- Mix well until mixed together.
- Continue mixing until well blended.
- Fold in 1 cup strawberries.
- Spoon cheesecake filling into each jar.
- Press into the jar evenly with the back of a spoon. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
- When ready to serve, garnish with remaining berries and a fresh mint leaf. This easy recipe makes about 8-10 jars. I serve cold instead of room temperature.
My favorite Cheesecake Recipe:
I love a good cheesecake recipe. But making homemade cheesecake from scratch takes a lot of work and ingredients including eggs and sour cream. This no-bake cheesecake is a lot less work that made from scratch cheesecake. It only takes about 30 minutes to prepare.
- The main reason why I love this recipe is anyone can make it.
- Very few dishes are used to make this recipe.
- The options are endless on the variations you can use for this recipe.
- The perfect dessert for BBQ’s or a tea party. Everyone will think you spent all day in the kitchen.
No-Bake Cheesecake Variations:
The filling options are endless when it comes to this no-bake cheesecake. You can mix these in with your other ingredients. It is fun to get creative and use what you have.
- Peanut Butter – Cream Peanut Butter is a great option. Mix in about ⅓ cup and this might become your new favorite.
- Raspberry – Raspberry preserves is one I use often.
- Chocolate – Unsweetened cocoa powder is a family favorite. You can even use a Oreo crust instead of a graham cracker crust for your chocolate lovers.
- Lemon – Add a little lemon zest or lemon juice for the perfect lemon cheesecake.
Serve with your favorite Toppings:
The last layer of this no-bake cheesecake is the best, in my opinion. You can mix and match toppings or do them all the same. Here are some of the family’s favorite:
- Chocolate Syrup
- Fresh Strawberries or Strawberry syrup
- Whipped Cream
- Salted Caramel Syrup
Tips for making No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe:
- It’s really helpful to use a 2 tablespoon portion scoop to add the graham cracker crust to the jars. It helps keep everything uniform and makes it all very quick.
- I also recommend using a tart shaper to firmly press crust into the bottom of the jar. It helps pack the crust down. Both of these kitchen tools make this recipe even easier.
- If you don’t have them, you can use a cookie scoop.
I have been wanting to try this Easy Lemon Tart so the tart shaper will be perfect for that recipe too.
Great dessert for parties!
It will be the hit of the party. It’s fun to display them on pretty glass pedestals or cake stands. This no bake cheesecake dessert turns out so cute when displayed on the cake stands. I also love these tiered galvanized trays.
Perfect for parties and other celebrations. There are so many ways to serve these and display them. Use your imagination and have fun! This is a gorgeous dessert and tasty too!
Also, you can make a traditional strawberry cheesecake but making this graham cracker crust recipe and filling it in with the cream cheese mixture. Whichever way that you decide to make this recipe, I know it’s going to be hit!
Print this Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe below:
No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake in a Jar
- 1 sleeve 9 full size, graham crackers, finely crushed
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- (1) 8 oz. brick cream cheese, softened
- (1) 8 oz tub whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup strawberry preserves
- 1-1/4 cup chopped fresh strawberries (divided)
- fresh mint leaves (optional for garnish)
- 8-10 small 4 oz, jelly jars
- Add graham cracker crumbs and white sugar together in a mixing bowl. Stir in melted butter and mix well until butter is evenly coated. Using a 2 tablespoon portion scoop, add graham cracker crumbs to each jar. Use a tart shaper to firmly press crust into the bottom of the jar. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add cream cheese. Beat until broken apart. Add whipped topping and strawberry preserves and beat well until mixed together. Fold in 1 cup strawberries. Spoon cheesecake filling into each jar and press into the jar evenly with the back of a spoon. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
- When ready to serve, garnish with remaining berries and a fresh mint leaf.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Cheesecake Recipes:
- Easy Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites
- Pecan Pie Cheesecake Bars Recipe
- Cheesecake Tacos
- Philadelphia No Bake Cheesecake Recipe
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars Recipe
Also check out Frozen Strawberry Recipes for more delicious recipes.