Try this No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake in a Jar recipe today! These little jars are packed with delicious cheesecake and make the perfect dessert for any occasion. Guests will love how yummy they taste!
No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake in a Jar
Oh my don’t you just love these little jars full of No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe! They are so cute and I can just see them now at parties. I love individual servings of desserts because guests can just grab and go. These would be darling at baby showers, tea parties and more! You could substitute blueberries instead and have the perfect dessert for a baby shower for a precious little boy! Or top with both and have a gorgeous mix of strawberries and blueberries on top! This dessert can be served so many different ways! I love desserts that you can change to suit the occasion!
If you love this, try Easy Cheesecake Brownies Recipe. So easy and delicious!
This Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe is so amazing!
Oh and if you have leftover strawberries, try making this yummy Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza? That is another favorite around here! We love desserts with fruit. This No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe uses 4 oz jelly jars. I order mine on Amazon as they seem to have the best prices. You can choose from plain or a fun diamond glass design. I tend to just buy what is on sale. 🙂 We love to reuse these jars over and over. I really feel like I’m getting my money’s worth. You could also use them to serve this delicious Homemade Chocolate Pudding Recipe.
- Graham Crackers (or make your own Homemade Graham Crackers)
- Cream Cheese
- Whipped Topping
- Strawberry Preserves
- Fresh Strawberries
- Fresh Mint Leaves (optional for garnish)
You also need 8-10 small, 4 oz, jelly jars for this recipe.
How to make No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe:
1. Add graham cracker crumbs (or make your own) and white sugar together in a mixing bowl. Stir in melted butter and mix well until butter is evenly coated.
2. Using a 2 tablespoon portion scoop, add graham cracker crumbs to each jar. Use a tart shaper to firmly press crust into the bottom of the jar. Set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, add cream cheese. Beat until broken apart. Add whipped topping and strawberry preserves and beat well until mixed together. Fold in 1 cup strawberries.
4. Spoon cheesecake filling into each jar and press into the jar evenly with the back of a spoon. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
5. When ready to serve, garnish with remaining berries and a fresh mint leaf.
Makes 8-10 jars.
Tips for making No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe:
It’s really helpful to use a 2 tablespoon portion scoop to add the graham cracker crust to the jars. It helps keep everything uniform and makes it all very quick. I also recommend using a tart shaper to firmly press crust into the bottom of the jar. It helps pack the crust down. Both of these tools make this recipe even easier. If you don’t have them, I would suggest getting them because you can use them for so many different things. I use the cookie scoop for meatballs as well.
This No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake in a Jar does not disappoint!
It will be the hit of the party. It’s fun to display them on pretty glass pedestals or cake stands. So cute! I also love these tiered galvanized trays. Perfect for parties and other celebrations. There are so many ways to serve these and display them. Use your imagination and have fun! This is a gorgeous dessert and tasty too!
Also, you can make a traditional strawberry cheesecake but making this graham cracker crust recipe and filling it in with the cream cheese mixture. Whichever way that you decide to make this recipe, I know it’s going to be hit!
Print this Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe below:
No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake in a Jar
- 1 sleeve 9 full size, graham crackers, finely crushed
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- (1) 8 oz. brick cream cheese, softened
- (1) 8 oz tub whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup strawberry preserves
- 1-1/4 cup chopped fresh strawberries (divided)
- fresh mint leaves (optional for garnish)
- 8-10 small 4 oz, jelly jars
- Add graham cracker crumbs and white sugar together in a mixing bowl. Stir in melted butter and mix well until butter is evenly coated. Using a 2 tablespoon portion scoop, add graham cracker crumbs to each jar. Use a tart shaper to firmly press crust into the bottom of the jar. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add cream cheese. Beat until broken apart. Add whipped topping and strawberry preserves and beat well until mixed together. Fold in 1 cup strawberries. Spoon cheesecake filling into each jar and press into the jar evenly with the back of a spoon. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
- When ready to serve, garnish with remaining berries and a fresh mint leaf.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
It’s so fun serving desserts in jars. These little jelly jars are the perfect size for parties and more. These would also be darling for Easter or Spring dinners. You could also put the top on them and pack them for a picnic. How fun to grab the family and head out for a picnic on a pretty day! They will love opening their picnic lunch to find these decadent desserts inside! I have a picnic basket I bought years ago that would be perfect for a Spring time picnic with these yummy desserts!
There are just so many fun options for this dessert. Did you know you can also make Homemade Graham Crackers? If you have a little extra time, this would be so yummy in this dessert. My kids love snacking on these. Once I learned how to make homemade graham crackers, it’s very simple to make.
How will you serve this Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe?
Another yummy strawberry dessert is this Strawberry icebox cake! With only 3 ingredients, this dessert can be made in a flash!
Another favorite is this Easy Caramel cheesecake recipe with oreo crust. It has cheesecake plus oreo and caramel. Yum!
You have to make these delicious Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars. They are the perfect combination of creamy cheesecake and chocolate chip cookies.
Find more Easy Dessert ideas here:
- Double Chocolate Chip Brownies
- Brownie Cookies Recipe
- Strawberry Pinch Cookies
- Homemade Twix Bars Cupcakes
- Fruity Pebbles Bars Recipe
- Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza
- Mini No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Recipe