Pumpkin cheesecake… I think I am in love. This is by far one of the best cheesecakes that I have had – that is a direct quote from my husband. If you have you ever made the traditional Pumpkin Pie around the holidays and thought… “I wish there was a little bit more to this.” Or maybe you or some family members are not a fan of the traditional pumpkin pie – then this pumpkin cheesecake recipe is for you!
I have a super delicious and very easy Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe for you to try. Now before you say, “I don’t like cheesecake!” I want you to give this recipe a try. I know people who don’t care for cheesecake (crazy, but true) and they actually liked this. Well, that’s not entirely true – they LOVED it!
Wow – just look at those beautiful layers. Your family and friends will enjoy this yummy dessert this holiday season.
- 2 8-ounce packages Cream Cheese (softened)
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- Premade Graham Cracker Crust
- ¾ cup Canned Pumpkin
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon cloves
- ⅛ teaspoon nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Beat together cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. This will be very thick.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing completely each time.
- Remove 1 cup of the cream cheese mixture and spread in the bottom of the prepared graham cracker crust.
- Add pumpkin and spices to the rest of the cream cheese mixture. Mix well.
- Carefully spread the pumpkin cream cheese mixture on top of the cream cheese mixture. This will come pretty close to the top, but the cheesecake will settle as you cook it.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, being careful not to overcook it. You know it is done when the center is almost set (but still a little jiggly). Once cooked, remove from the oven and let it reach room temperature before you refrigerate (moving it to the fridge too soon could cause it to get soggy).
- Be sure to cheesecake gets well chilled before serving. I like to make mine the day before so it is just right when we're ready to eat it.
Now if that isn’t one of the easiest cheesecakes you’ve ever made, then I don’t know what is. We can’t wait for your to try this delicious Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe! Come back and let us know how it went.
Do you have a favorite alternative to the traditional holiday pumpkin pie? We’d love to hear it!