Paula Deen Pineapple Casserole is an amazing side dish that is full of flavor. It only requires a few ingredients so it is a perfect holiday dish.
Paula Deen Pineapple Casserole Recipe:
Paula Deen Pineapple Cheese Casserole is a simple but flavorful copycat pineapple casserole that you be excited to share this holiday. The sweet and salty flavors make this pineapple casserole a crowd favorite.
Impress your family this holiday season with this casserole. The cheese, pineapple, and flour combine gives this casserole the best flavor.
Easy Pineapple Casserole Paula Deen Recipe:
It doesn’t take much to make this easy pineapple casserole. Paula Deen’s recipe is one of my favorites.
We recommend using canned pineapple in this recipe. Canned pineapple is sweeter and combined with the other ingredients make it so flavorful.
- All Purpose Flour
- Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Pineapple Chunks drained, (save 2 tablespoons pineapple juice )
- Ritz cracker Crumbs
- Butter, melted
How to Make Paula Deen’s Pineapple Casserole:
- Step 1 – Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
- Step 2 – Grease a medium size casserole dish with butter
- Step 3 – Stir together the sugar and flour in a large bowl stir until combined. Gradually stir in the cheese.
- Step 4 – Add the drained pineapple chunks, and stir until ingredients are well combined.
- Step 5 – Pour the mixture into the prepared casserole dish.
- Step 6 – In another medium bowl, combine the cracker crumbs and melted butter. Then add the reserved pineapple juice, stirring with a rubber spatula until evenly blended.
- Step 7 – Spread crumb mixture on top of pineapple mixture. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Step 8 – Serve and Enjoy.
- Serving – This casserole can easily be a dessert or a side dish.
- Drain Pineapple Juice – Make sure to drain the juice as much as possible before mixing with other ingredients.
- Canned Pineapple – We recommend canned pineapple for this recipe. Pineapple chunks, tidbits, and crushed is what we recommend.
Can you Make Pineapple Casserole ahead of time?
Yes, you can make pineapple casserole ahead of time. Just prepare as indicated and place in the refrigerator until you are ready to bake.
How to Store:
Refrigerate the leftovers covered for up to 4-5 days.
Print Recipe here for Paula Deen Pineapple Casserole:
Paula Deen Pineapple Casserole
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 20 oz cans pineapple chunks drained, (save 2 tablespoons pineapple juice )
- 1 cup Ritz cracker Crumbs
- 1 stick butter melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
- Grease a medium-size casserole dish non stick spray.
- Stir together the sugar and flour in a large bow. Gradually stir in the cheese.
- Add the drained pineapple chunks, and stir until ingredients are well combined.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared casserole dish.
- In another medium bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, melted butter, and reserved pineapple juice, stirring with a rubber spatula until evenly blended.
- Spread crumb mixture on top of pineapple mixture. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe