This pretzel kisses recipe is my go to Holiday treat. In fact, my sister makes them every holiday and it is the one pretzel treat that all my kids look forward to. Seriously… Easter, Christmas, Thanksgiving, a family gathering… these Pretzel kisses are expected.
Are they Pretzel Kisses or Pretzel Hugs?
I call them pretzel kisses, but my husband insists that they are pretzel hugs. Sure we are using hugs, but aren’t hugs part of the Hershey Kisses family, right? Make sure you leave a comment and let me know what you think.
Meanwhile, not matter what you call them you are going to love this pretzel treat:
- 1 package of pretzels (I like the square ones but you can use the regular pretzels too)
- 1 package of Hershey Kiss Hugs
- 1 package of m&m’s
How to make Pretzel Kisses:
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- On a cookie sheet, lay out the pretzels flat.
- Then unwrap the hershey kisses and place one kiss on each pretzel.
- Place in the oven for 3 – 5 minutes until the kisses start to glisten but they keep their shape.
- Pull them out of the oven and push down one m&m on each pretzel kiss.
- Allow them to cool completely. I normally place mine in the fridge until it hardens.
Make these Pretzel Hugs with your family today!