With only a few ingredients, White chocolate cinnamon sugar pretzels comes together quickly. This decadent treat smells amazing as it bakes and tastes heavenly.
White chocolate cinnamon sugar pretzels
Pretzels with white chocolate and cinnamon sugar….need I say more?
We love these around the holidays but really you can enjoy them any time of the year. It is our go to pretzel treat for birthday parties, or just special nights at home.
The entire family loves them and they are super easy! Your kitchen will smell amazing as they bake.
I love the scent of cinnamon and sugar baking. It smells so good!
- Vegetable Oil
- Brown Sugar
- White chocolate chips
With just a few ingredients, you can have this delicious snack any day of the week. It is easy enough to make whenever the craving strikes.
How to make white chocolate cinnamon sugar pretzels
First, you need a large mixing bowl. Combine the oil, sugars, and cinnamon and mix until blended together.
Second, add the pretzels to the mixture and make sure they are thoroughly coated.
Next, spread the pretzels on a baking sheet. Bake at 200 degrees for about 8 to 10 minutes. I like to mix them around half way during the cooking time.
Let the pretzels cool completely.
While they are cooling, melt the chocolate chips in the microwave using a microwave safe bowl. Do this in increments stirring each time. You don’t want to burn the chocolate.
Finally, drizzle the melted white chocolate all over the pretzels. I use a spoon and just drizzle back and forth.
Once all of the chocolate is on the pretzels, let them cool completely before storing. Don’t rush this part because they will stick and be very messy if you try to store them before they have dried.
Trust me on this!
How to store:
The pretzels can be stored in an airtight container. Just let them completely cool and the chocolate set before storing.
Ours never seem to last long around here though. Everyone gobbles them up pretty fast! Once you start, it is hard to just eat a couple.
They are so sweet and delicious!
Tips for white chocolate cinnamon pretzels:
- Now I used half brown sugar and half white sugar, but really you could use all white sugar if you want.
- I also used canola oil that I had in my pantry but vegetable oil and coconut oil will work great too.
- Use baking sheets covered in parchment paper to make cleanup a breeze.
- Substitute milk chocolate for white chocolate chips. You could even drizzle both. This would be delicious and look so pretty.
- Try other types of pretzels. Pretzel sticks work great too. Just use what you have in the pantry! Sometimes at the holidays, I will use the large rods. You can really use any type of pretzel.
Try cinnamon sugar pretzels with your family tonight.
This white chocolate cinnamon sugar pretzels recipe is so easy to make and adapt for what you have on hand. It is perfect for a snack or to make for parties.
It looks so pretty but does not take long at all to make. There is just something about drizzled chocolate that always looks fancy. However, this treat is super easy!
You will love how the recipe is simple enough to make when the craving strikes but so tasty you will want to make it for holidays.
Give it a try today and let us know how it turns out by leaving a comment.
Print this easy white chocolate cinnamon pretzels recipe:
White Chocolate Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels Recipe
- 16 oz pretzels
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- In a large mixing bowl, combine oil, sugars, and cinnamon and mix until blended together. Once mixed, stir in the pretzels until throughly coated.
- Spread out onto a baking sheet.
- Baked at 200 degrees F for 10 minutes stirring the pretzels half way.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, slowly melt some white chocolate chips in a small bowl in the microwave.
- Drizzle the chocolate with a spoon over the pretzels. Allow to cool and then store in an airtight container.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
Try these other pretzel snacks:
- Garlic Ranch Pretzels Recipe – Easy Seasoned Pretzels
- Snicker Chocolate Pretzels
- Pretzel No Bake Cookie Recipe
- Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels Recipe