Rolo Pretzels Recipe is the perfect combination of sweet and salty. Plus, with only 3 ingredients they are the perfect snack or dessert for any occasion.
Rolo Pretzels Recipe
Rolo pretzels are the best! I love to have easy treats that I can serve at moments notice, I do love White Chocolate Cinnamon Sugar pretzels and I really love Pretzel kisses, but these Rolo Pretzel Bites, will always be my top dessert option.
They are so delicious! These Rolo Pretzel Bites are a big hit in my house. Since they are so easy to make, I don’t mind making them often. The kids love for me to make these when they have friends coming over too.
Rolos and pretzels make a tasty combination!
The perfect combination of sweet and salty. The chocolate candies really makes this treat complete.
These are a must have at any holiday gathering. From Christmas, to Easter, to 4th of July, to Mom’s having a bad day and needs chocolate – Rolo pretzels come to the rescue.
The kids love making them on their own. I love that they can make something they are proud of without making a huge mess.
This chocolate caramel combination treat is a lot of fun to bake together and lots of precious memories will be made. It is the perfect treat to make with the kids and just a ton of fun.
Only 3 Ingredients!
I told you it was simple! We are all about simple and easy salty treat. This dessert does not disappoint.
- Pretzels – I love the square pretzels, but regular ones will work too
- Rolos – You can use a Hershey Kiss instead
- M&Ms – You can try it with pecans, chocolate chips, or dry fruit. Options are endless.
You only need a few simple ingredients to make these amazing treats! Everyone will go crazy over pretzel rolo treats.
How to make Rolo Pretzels:
- First, lay out the pretzels in a single layer on a baking sheet with parchment paper. The waxed paper will make for easy clean up.
- Remove all the wrappers from the Rolo candy. Place one unwrapped Rolos on top of each pretzel. Easy!
- Bake for 3 minutes in a preheat oven of 350 degrees F and then remove them from oven.
- You want to press an M&M on each Rolo pretzel as soon as it comes out of the oven.
- Let each rolo pretzel bite harden with the M&M on top. You can put them in the fridge to help speed this along.
How do you melt Rolos?
Once you have placed the rolos on your pretzels, simply just put the cookie sheet in the oven for about 3 minutes and your Rolo’s will melt.
You don’t want to leave them in too long, as you want them to be melted just enough to put your M&M on top.
How to store:
You can store the treats in an air tight container so they stay fresh. Just make sure they have cooled completely before doing so.
Otherwise, they will stick together and make a mess.
Rolo and Pretzels taste amazing!
Rolo pretzels make a quick and easy treat and these pretzel bites are sure to impress.
Each chocolate covered caramel bite only takes a few minutes until rolo is melted and ready to enjoy. The hardest part about this recipe is letting them cool completely once you remove from oven.
Everyone is so eager to enjoy these snacks that it is hard to wait. They don’t last long around here because we all gobble them up quickly.
It is one of our all time favorite recipes and every single person loves them! That is for sure something because we rarely all like the same thing.
Rolo Pretzels Recipe by the holiday:
- Christmas – use red and green m&ms and make rolo pretzel reindeer or rolo pretzels Christmas
- Valentines day – use pink and red m&ms
- St Patricks Day – use green m&ms
- Fourth of July – use blue and red m&ms
- Easter – use Easter m&ms
- Halloween rolo pretzels- Use Halloween m&ms on top of each rolo.
As you can see these Pretzels with Rolos and M&Ms are perfect holiday treats for any occasion. You could even do pink or blue for a baby shower or reveal party.
The ides are endless for these fun and tasty treats. Give them a try this week!
Try some of these other variations as well:
- Pretzel rolo peanut butter variation. These are so yummy with a little peanut butter.
- Substitute hershey kisses or hugs instead of rolos on top of each pretzel if you don’t like caramel.
- Try different shapes of pretzels. The holiday ones are fun at Christmas time.
Print this Rolo Pretzels recipe below:
- 24 Pretzels I love the square pretzels, but regular ones will work too
- 24 rolos
- 1 bag of m&ms
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees F.
- On a cookie sheet, lay out the pretzels in a single layer.
- Remove all the rolo wrappers (get the kids involved on this onand place one rolo on top of each pretzel.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 3-5 minutes until the rolos glisten but still keep their shape.
- Remove from oven and immediately lightly press an m&m on each rolo pretzel.
- Allow to cool completely so they harden. I like to place them in the fridge until completely cooled.
- Store in an airtight container.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe