Our favorite pretzel treats with rolos:
The perfect combination of sweet, salty, chocolatey, carmely…. (is that a word?) deliciousness!
These are a must have at any holiday gathering. From Christmas, to Easter, to 4th of July, to Mom’s having a bad day and needs chocolate – Rolo pretzels come to the rescue.
The kids love making them on their own. I love that they can make something they are proud of without making a huge mess.
Pretzels and rolos and m&ms is all you need…
- Pretzels (I love the square pretzels, but regular ones will work too)
- 1 bag of rolos
- 1 bag of m&ms
How to make Rolo Pretzel Bites:
- Preheat over to 200 degrees.
- On a cookie sheet, lay out the pretzels in a single layer.
- Remove all the rolo wrappers (get the kids involved on this one) and place one rolo on top of each pretzel.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 3-5 minutes until the rolos glisten but still keep their shape.
- Remove from oven and immediately lightly press an m&m on each rolo pretzel.
- Allow to cool completely so they harden. I like to place them in the fridge until completely cooled.
- Store in an airtight container.
Anyone can make these rolo pretzels.
Get in the kitchen any day of the week and make some rolo pretzel bites for your family to devour.
Remember to change up Rolo Pretzel Bites by the holiday:
- Christmas – use red and green m&ms
- Valentines day – use pink and red
- St Patricks Day – use green m&ms
- Fourth of July – use blue and red
- Easter – use Easter m&ms
As you can see these rolo pretzels are perfect for any holiday.