Snicker chocolate pretzels are the perfect combination of salty and sweet in a bite size treat. If you need an easy dessert that is sure to impress, make snickers pretzels recipe.
Easy Snicker Chocolate Pretzels Recipe
This is the most simple dessert ever but it tastes amazing! These chocolate covered pretzels are perfect for holiday parties, game night, school parties and more!
We also like to make a big batch of these chocolate treats and hand them out to neighbors and friends around Christmas. Everyone loves them and they are inexpensive to make.
If I need to take several baked goods and don’t have much time, I often make these White Chocolate Truffles and Easy Snicker Chocolate Pretzels recipe. Such a time saver and everyone loves these bite size goodies.
Let’s make this easy recipe.
Ingredients for snicker pretzels:
- Pretzels – snaps or mini
- Mini Snickers
- White Chocolate Chips
How to make snicker chocolate pretzels:
- 1. First, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. While the oven is preheating, unwrap the mini snickers and put one on each pretzel.
- 3. Next, bake for a couple of minutes just until the snickers start to melt slightly. This usually takes about 3-4 minutes and I suggest keeping a close watch on them.
- 4. Take the snickers out of the oven and add a pretzel on top immediately.
- 5. Gently press down to smash the snickers.
- 6. Put in the fridge so the pretzel candy can harden. I normally leave it for 30 minutes to an hour.
- 7. Next, melt the white chocolate chips. I like to use the microwave and they melt easily in 30 second intervals. Keep checking on them and stirring so they do not burn.
- 8. Finally, dip one side of the pretzel sandwich into the melted white chocolate chips.
9. Make sure your baking sheet is lined with parchment paper and put your finished pretzels on the sheet. Let cool completely before serving so the chocolate can set.
- Make sure you have a really good baking sheet and really that’s about all you need! I told you it was simple.
- I often can catch a good deal on Amazon for the large bags of snickers. It helps when you are making this for gifts or to hand out.
- Try peanut butter snickers if you want something different. They turn out just as delicious and peanut butter fans love them.
Yum! These Chocolate Covered Pretzels look amazing!!
These are so good! The salt from the pretzels combined with the sweet chocolate and nuts is amazing! Everyone will definitely enjoy this tasty combination.
We love them so much that we make these year round. Any excuse really and these are in the oven. I can’t get enough!
Give these a try and see why we love them so much. Just a warning though….you will be addicted once you try them. They are seriously that good!
Print this snicker pretzels recipe below:
Try these quick and delicious Chocolate Covered Pretzels. This easy Snicker Chocolate Pretzels recipe will be a hit. You will love these Chocolate treats!
- 48 Pretzels (snaps or mini)
- 24 Mini Snickers
- 1 Cup White Chocolate Chips
Preheat over to 350 degrees.
Place pretzels on baking sheet.
Unwrap the mini snickers and place on on top of each pretzels.
Baked for 3-4 minutes until snickers start to glisten.
Remove from oven and immediately add another pretzel on top.
Press down gently to smash the snickers.
Place in the fridge and allow to harden for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Melt the white chocolate chips in a small bowl by microwaving them in 30 second intervals until the chips are completely melted.
Dip one side of the pretzel sandwich into the melted white chocolate chips.
Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment pepper and allow to cool completely before serving. Enjoy!
This fun treat works with any of your favorite mini candy bars!