If you love s’mores, you are going to love this recipe for Smores campfire cones. The cones are so easy to make and eat. Plus, you still get all the ooey gooey ingredients you love about classic s’mores.
Smores campfire cones
I’m so excited to share this fun S’Mores campfire Cones recipe for your family to try. As many of you know, our family loves s’mores. I mean… who doesn’t, right?
This time we changed it up and make s’mores campfire cones. These are super easy to make with the kids.
You can make them in the oven, cook them over a campfire or toss them in your grill. They are just so versatile!
We enjoy them year round and everyone gets so excited when we have them. So fun and delicious!
Smores cones ingredients:
- Sugar or Waffle Cones
- Mini Marshmallows
- Chocolate Chips
You just need a few ingredients to make delicious s’mores cones. It is SO simple!
How to make smores campfire cones:
First, add all of the yummy marshmallows and chocolate chips to the cone. Get the kids involved!
Second, wrap each cone in foil and put on grill for several minutes.
Finally, unwrap each cone and enjoy. Just be really careful opening the foil because it will be hot. This is so fun and delicious. 🙂
How to bake:
Just follow the same instructions as above but heat in 350 oven for 7 – 10 minutes.
This is a delicious recipe that can be enjoyed multiple ways. If you are camping or grilling, toss on the grill. If it is raining, just make them inside using the oven.
We love to make these year round. They are so easy and frugal.
Get the entire family involved. The kids have so much fun helping.
Find even more delicious after school snacks.
Everyone will enjoy this smores dessert.
My kids actually prefer using an ice cream cone instead of a graham cracker because it is just so fun an easy. Campfire cones or s’mores cones make the best dessert.
You can really us anything you have on hand or try new things. More ideas include:
- Add peanut butter cups to the cone. Peanut butter fans will love this combination!
- You can use mini marshmallows or regular size.
- Try other types of morsels- dark chocolate, white chocolate, butterscotch, peanut butter and more.
- Use leftover candy bars in the cones. Chop up a hershey bar and use that for the chocolate!
You can set out a topping bar and let everyone make their own smores. It is such a great way to use up leftover candy and such.
Plus, everyone will have a blast making their very own s’mores cone. 🙂
Just use what you have and get creative with these delicious s’mores cones. I have learned over the years that shopping and cooking based on sales really helps our grocery budget.
It adds up over time and makes a big difference in our budget. It helps keep the grocery budget reasonable and feed a large family.
By shopping when things are on sale I save money on groceries and it really helps our budget. Saving money and feeding a big family can be accomplished.
I cut our grocery bill by 50% off by following these 8 Tips for for Saving Money on Groceries by Menu Planning!
I’m always amazed that something so simple as ice cream cones can be turned into one of the kid’s favorite things. It really is so tasty and they get super excited when we make these.
S’Mores Campfire Cones
- 12 Sugar or Waffle Cones
- 1 bag Mini Marshmallows
- 12 oz Chocolate Chips
- Fill each cone with marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Wrap in aluminum foil.
- Heat in 350 oven or on heated grill for 7 – 10 minutes.
- Unwrap and enjoy.
- Be careful as contents may be hot.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
If you love to grill like we do, learn how to grill chicken breast perfectly every time.
Try these easy smores desserts:
- Easy S’mores Cake Recipe
- S’mores Puppy Chow Recipe
- Easy to Grill S’mores Recipe
- S’mores Cookie Cups
- Golden Graham S’mores Recipe
- S’mores Brownie Recipe
- Easy S’mores Bars Recipe
- S’mores Cookie Recipe
- Delicious S’mores Dip Recipe
- Smores dip
Try these other easy desserts:
- Easy Ice cream Cake Recipe
- Skinny Chocolate Cupcakes recipe (only 80 calories each!)
- S’mores Cupcakes Recipe
- Crock pot Cherry Dump Cake Recipe
- Easy Coffee Cake Recipe – The Best Cinnamon Roll Cake Recipe
- Homemade Peanut Brittle Recipe
- Funfetti Cake Mix Cookies
- Easy Microwave Fudge Recipe
- Saltine Cracker Toffee Recipe
- 3 Ingredient Snicker Apple Salad Recipe
- Quick and Easy Rolo Pretzels Recipe
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars
- Quick and Easy Cake Ball Recipe
- Homemade Brownie Recipe
- Oreo Magic Bars Recipe
- Chocolate Covered Rice Krispie Treats