If you love s’mores you are going to love this s’mores parfait recipe. All the flavors of the classic s’mores recipe but in a fun parfait! No campfire required!
I am so excited to share this s’mores parfait recipe with you. With all these kiddos in our home you know I love fun and exciting treats. The kids think that I make these parfaits for them, but secretly they are just as much for me as they are for them! Desserts are my weakness.
Who doesn’t love smores? They are so fun and oh so tasty. So we decided to take it up a notch and make these fun s’mores parfaits. The kids thought they were absolutely delicious. And well, so did I!
Every single one of the layers in these no bake s’mores parfaits is decadent and oh so good! From the smooth and creamy chocolate pudding, to the perfect amount of marshmallow and the buttery graham crackers you will be in s’mores heaven! Each bite will take you back to summers spent around the campfire.
Ingredients you need:
- Graham Crackers; crushed
- Melted Butter
- Box of Chocolate Pudding Mix
- Milk (for chocolate pudding)
- Marshmallow Creme
- Hershey bars for garnish (you could also use mini chocolate chips!)
How to make a smores parfait:
1. Make chocolate pudding according to box directions.
2. Transfer chocolate pudding to piping bag for easy assembly. Transfer the marshmallow creme to a separate piping bag. It doesn’t really matter which tip you use, the piping bags just make it easy and less messy. Now it’s time to assemble parfaits!
3. Combine crushed graham crackers and melted butter and create a layer of graham cracker crumbs in the bottom of each glass or serving container.
4. Pipe a layer of chocolate pudding into each container. Each layer will be about ¼ cup.
5. Pipe a layer of marshmallow into each container on top of the pudding layer.
6. Repeat with another layer of chocolate pudding and another layer of marshmallow crème in each of the dishes.
9. Garnish each serving with a square of chocolate bar and serve. You can refrigerate these parfait cups for up to 48 hours before serving.
These are adorable!
Serving S’more Parfaits
S’mores parfaits are the perfect party food since they’re so easy to assemble and can be made ahead of time! You can fancy them up easily if you’re serving them to adults by making the parfaits in wine glasses. Really take it up a notch by creating a layer of toasted marshmallows by using a kitchen torch on the final marshmallow layer. Or even top with large marshmallows and toast them! Then sprinkle with the graham cracker garnish and chocolate chips.
If you’re making these s’mores pudding parfaits in advance, leave off the garnish until you’re ready to serve. They can keep in the fridge for up to 48 hours before serving. No matter what just be prepared for empty cups and happy guests! These s’mores parfaits are a crowd pleaser.
Print your S’mores Parfait recipe below:
Super Fun S’Mores Parfait Recipe
- 15 Graham Crackers crushed
- 3 tbsp melted Butter
- (1) 3.4 oz box Chocolate Pudding
- 2 cups Milk
- 7 oz Marshmallow Creme
- Hershey bars for garnish
- Make pudding according to box directions.
- Transfer pudding to piping bag.
- Transfer marshmallow creme to piping bag.
- Combine crushed grahams and melted butter and create a layer in the bottom of serving containers.
- Pipe a layer of pudding into each container.
- Pipe a layer of marshmallow into each container.
- Repeat with another layer of each in the dishes.
- Garnish each serving with a square of chocolate bar.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
Try these easy S’mores Desserts:
- S’mores Cake
- Easy Grilled S’mores
- S’mores Cupcakes Recipe
- Golden Graham S’mores Bars
- S’mores Puppy Chow
- S’mores Cookie Cups
- Easy S’mores Brownies
- Oven Baked S’mores Bars
- The Best S’mores Cookies
- S’mores Dip