All ideas, recipes, & opinions are entirely my own however, this is a sponsored post on behalf of wholesome brands, Vans Simply Delicious® & Wallaby® Organic.
Life is busy, always busy, so today I wanted to share with you a wholesome snack or breakfast idea that you can make in minutes. Seriously, just minutes. This cereal and yogurt parfait is perfect for a busy morning and I am so excited to share with you.
I ran to my local Target to purchase some Vans Simply Delicious and Wallaby Organic products. I love these products because they help my family eat delicious food while maintaining a conscious and natural lifestyle.
My Target had several varieties and I was quick to try them all out. Right now, there is a coupon on the Cartwheel app to save 25% off Van’s Gluten Free Items.
We loved them all. However, I wanted to combine them to come up with a wholesome breakfast idea, and this cereal and yogurt parfait was born.
Ingredients you need:
- Vans Cocoa Sensation cereal
- 2 Wallaby Organic Yogurts (one in Strawberry and one in Vanilla Bean)
- Small breakfast class
How to make Cereal and Yogurt Parfait:
- Grab a small breakfast glass and layer, yogurt, cereal, yogurt, cereal, yogurt, and then one last layer of cereal.
- I did half vanilla and half strawberry which was a fun twist by mixing them up.
- I made 2 yogurt parfaits with the 2 Wallaby Organic yogurts.
My kids loved it!
It was a great way to eat delicious food while still live a naturally fit lifestyle. You can enjoy this for breakfast or a wholesome after school snack.
The Wallaby Organic yogurt was sweet enough and the Van’s Gluten free cereal was amazing, so when we combined them the kids devoured them.
Now I’m also thinking the banana nut gluten free granola would also be delicious made into a parfait with some sliced banana and the vanilla bean yogurt. YUM.
Live Conscious, Eat Delicious
Whether for breakfast or snacking the possibilities with wholesome foods, Vans and Wallaby are endless! Head to your local Target and grab some to give them a try.
Try some of these other delicious snacks:
- Healthy Late Night Snack Ideas
- Baked Apple Chips; How to make Apple Chips in the Oven
- How to make healthy lunchables
- Easy healthy food substitutions