Learn how to make easy frozen yogurt bites for a tasty and healthy treat for the kids. Plus, you will save money too!
Easy frozen yogurt bites
It is officially fall and I’m on the look out for fun snack ideas for kids. My kids love yogurt and especially gogurts. In the Summer months they love to freeze them, but in the fall and winter when it is colder they hate holding the frozen gogurts.
I decided to turn their summer snack into a fun winter treat – Frozen yogurt bites. So fun and delicious!
Now they can enjoy their tasty frozen yogurt without the cold hands. 🙂 I think the little bites are perfect for kids and make it so easy fun and easy to snack.
Let’s make yogurt bites!
What do you need to make easy baby yogurt bites?
Just tubes of go-gurt. Easy!
I ran to my local Walmart to snag some Go-Gurts. You can get any flavor but we like to get at least two different flavors so your frozen yogurt bites are multi colored and more fun for the kids.
How to make yogurt bites:
First you cut a tiny corner off. Don’t use the pre-made tear off that they provide for you because you want a smaller opening. That way you can squeeze the amount you want out.
Lay a piece of wax paper on a cookie sheet. Then start squeezing out the yogurt on to wax paper.
You decide how big or how small you want them to be. I wanted them small so they can pop them in their mouths.
It is actually a lot of fun to make these. The kids might even want to help.
One you are done you place them in the freezer. Let them get solid for about 4 hours.
Pop them off and place them in a freezer bag. Now you have a snack perfect for when they come home from school or when they are having fun playing fall football in the backyard.
The best part is that they kids can actually do this themselves. It is super easy and the kids just love them.
Don’t they just looked delicious?
Save money and make homemade baby yogurt bites!
Skip the store bought frozen yogurt bites and make this easy and healthy snack at home. You only need a tiny bit of yogurt and a baking sheet to make this fun snack.
The kids love to pick out their favorite flavored yogurt mixture. You can even use plain greek yogurt or ice cream.
Just make sure to use parchment paper so they peel off easily after freezing. I really think you family will love this.
Yogurt bites are the perfect snack or breakfast idea. They go great with mini muffins for breakfast.
Try this super easy recipe today. It is one of our favorite easy recipes! This recipe is so much fun to make and eat. 🙂
Give it a try! Plus, we all love saving money! Your grocery budget will thank you and you can use that money for something else.
Snacks get expensive and this is a great way to save money while still keeping it simple.
Print the recipe for baby yogurt bites below:
Frozen Yogurt Bites
- 6 2 oz Tubes of Go-Gurt (flavors of your choice)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper.
- Cut a small corner off the of the go-gurt tube (don’t use the pre-made tear as it’s too large).
- Squeeze a small amount of the go-gurt onto the baking sheet based on the size that you want your yogurt bites. I like mine to be pretty small.
- Place the baking sheet in the freezer for at least 4 hours.
- After this time, store the yogurt bites in a freezer storage bag.
- Serve frozen and keep the leftovers in the freezer.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
Make sure you check out Yoplait at Walmart and their other snack ideas.
Try these other easy snack ideas:
- Banana and Peanut Butter Roll Ups
- Cucumber Bites- Easy After School Snack
- Pepperoni Pizza Dip
- Try these 30 Healthy Snacks for Toddlers They will Love
Try these other easy copycat recipes:
- Hot Chocolate Starbucks CopyCat Recipe
- Copycat Panera Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frappuccino Recipe
- CopyCat KFC Chicken Pot Pie
- CopyCat Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
- FREE CopyCat Girl Scout Recipes
- Crock pot White Hot Chocolate
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of General Mills. The opinions and text are all mine.