This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Have some fun with your pancakes and make Oreo Pancakes Recipe. These pancakes are great for a special breakfast or for brunch. Mix things up and add Oreos to your pancakes.
Oreo Pancake Recipe:
Oreo Pancakes are a great way to have cookies for breakfast. We tried and mix things up around here and throwing in some Oreos in the pancake batter makes for a great way to start the day.
These Oreo Pancakes are great for breakfast, brunch and easy dessert idea. Mix together you favorite pancake recipe and then add an Oreo to the batter. It is that easy.
You can can crush up some Oreos or leave it as a whole cookie. My kids have never complained either way I have served these.
What are Oreo Pancakes?
Oreo Pancakes is taking a basic pancake batter and adding in whole Oreos or Crushed Oreos. They become the perfect stack of indulgence for breakfast.
You can top them with fresh whipped cream, more crushed Oreos, ice cream, or have them plain. Serve them for breakfast, dessert or a midnight snack. We love ice cream pancakes.
They are the perfect to serve as a special breakfast when your kids have a friend over.
- All-Purpose Flour
- Baking Powder
- Granulated Sugar
- Whole Milk
- Salted Butter, melted
How to Make Oreo Pancakes:
- Mix Together Dry Ingredients – Add the flour, baking powder, and sugar in a medium bowl.
- Add in Milk and Butter – Whisk in the milk and melted butter until the batter is homogenous and no chunks of dry ingredients remain.
- Prepare Pan – Spray skillet with cooking spray and turn heat to medium high heat.
- Pour Batter and Add Oreo – Pour a small amount of batter about ¼ cup on a heated pan or skillet over medium heat. Place an Oreo in the middle of the batter. Cover the Oreo with a small amount of batter and cook both sides until golden brown.
- Cook Pancakes – Cook pancakes on both sides until golden brown.
- Serve and Enjoy – Top the cool pancakes with your favorite topping.
Oreo Stuffed Pancake Tips:
- Make them in Advance – You can store these mini pancakes in the fridge for about 4 days. Alternatively, you can freeze these pancakes for up to 3 months. Simply reheat the pancakes in the microwave when you are ready to eat them.
- Add your favorite Toppings – These pancakes are great served by themselves or with whipped cream and maple syrup.
- Gluten Free Options – With access to gluten free Oreos, it is easy to make this dish gluten free.
- Variety of Oreos to choose from – You can easily change the type of Oreo used in these pancakes, which can give the pancake different fun flavor profiles.
- Makes 24 pancakes – This recipe makes 24 pancakes.
- Cocoa Powder – If you want more of a chocolate pancake, you can add in cocoa powder while mixing the batter in a large bowl.
Oreo Pancake Topping Ideas:
What to serve with Oreo Pancakes:
This recipe is delicious and very filling. You can easily serve this by itself topped with your favorite syrup, whipped cream or sprinkled with powder sugar.
If you are wanting some protein in your breakfast, I like to serve this with scrambled eggs or a serving of sausage or bacon. The addition of these items help make the breakfast a more well rounded meal for my family.
Also, I love dipping the sausage or bacon in the left over syrup on my plate. I love the sweetness that the syrup adds to them.
Can I Freeze Oreo Pancakes?
We actually freeze pancakes and waffles for a quick breakfast. It makes meals so easy and saves us money too when we make homemade pancakes and waffles.
It really isn’t anymore trouble to make a double or triple batch to put in the freezer. This is one of my easiest ways to help you save money and time. Just freeze your homemade waffles and pancakes.
I love that the kitchen only gets messy once but I get to stock the freezer with lots of great meals for breakfast. This makes it possible to enjoy homemade waffles or pancakes during the weekday.
Print Recipe here for Oreo Pancakes:
- 2 cups white flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 cup whole milk
- ½ cup salted butter melted
- 20- 24 Oreos
- Combine the flour, baking powder, and sugar in a medium sized bowl.
- Whisk in the milk and melted butter until the batter is homogenous and no chunks of dry ingredients remain.
- Pour a small amount of batter on a heated pan or skillet and place an Oreo in the middle of the batter. Cover the Oreo with a small amount of batter and cook both sides until golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Easy Pancake Recipes:
- Blueberry Pancake Recipe
- Chocolate Chip Pancakes Recipe
- Sweet Cream Pancakes Recipe
- Strawberry Pancakes with Cream Cheese Glaze
- The fluffiest Greek Yogurt Pancake Recipe